• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

2000 mules

middleview

President
Supporting Member
What even worse is you think "facts" are bad. Fact are just facts...Doesn't matter who presents them.

Why don't you try presenting facts? Seeing how you never had any this would be a first, and then facts would not make your argument, so there is that also.

Facts are your enemy.
What is worse is that you think you or any of your allies here have presented facts supporting the stolen election bullshit.

I have repeatedly addressed each of the stolen election "facts" and proven them false.
Have you missed my response to John Lott, D'Souza, the Pillow Guy, Gabelman, Powell, Giuliani or Trump?

What facts are on your side? Chinese thermostats hacking dominion systems? US military raid on Dominion officers in Germany? Lindell's experts hacked the internet?

What "facts" do you think have not been crushed by the facts?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Only for women...Considering Hilrod (Her WW wrestling name) got 62 million votes. That suggests that (D) voters are 24 percent less likely to vote for a woman. The population did not grow by 24 percent between 2016 and 2020, so we do have to ask if either (D) are sexist or was there fraud. How Did Trump get 74 million and Biden 81 million votes versus Hillary's 62 million?
How many non-white or female candidates have republicans run? I guess Trump is kind of a person of color. Orange is a color.

Remember that Hillary still got more votes than Trump did in 2016....even as bad a candidate as she was.

EatTheRich

President
Only for women...Considering Hilrod (Her WW wrestling name) got 62 million votes. That suggests that (D) voters are 24 percent less likely to vote for a woman. The population did not grow by 24 percent between 2016 and 2020, so we do have to ask if either (D) are sexist or was there fraud. How Did Trump get 74 million and Biden 81 million votes versus Hillary's 62 million?
Turnout was higher because people were highly motivated to vote.

So you are an adult on a political message board and you don't understand voter turnout.

God of War

Governor
What is worse is that you think you or any of your allies here have presented facts supporting the stolen election bullshit.

I have repeatedly addressed each of the stolen election "facts" and proven them false.
Have you missed my response to John Lott, D'Souza, the Pillow Guy, Gabelman, Powell, Giuliani or Trump?

What facts are on your side? Chinese thermostats hacking dominion systems? US military raid on Dominion officers in Germany? Lindell's experts hacked the internet?

What "facts" do you think have not been crushed by the facts?
Just go with one voter ID, one paper ballot and one day. And you might be forgiven.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Just go with one voter ID, one paper ballot and one day. And you might be forgiven.
As if telling the truth needs to be forgiven. Some form of ID is required to register to vote. Every time I've voted in person I have had to provide an ID...Hawaii, California, Pennsylvania and Colorado.

Colorado began universal absentee voting 8 years ago and we've had a hand full of cases of vote fraud. So yeah, one id, one paper ballot....

No reason to have elections limited to one day. If you want changes, then prove that they are needed.

God of War

Governor
As if telling the truth needs to be forgiven. Some form of ID is required to register to vote. Every time I've voted in person I have had to provide an ID...Hawaii, California, Pennsylvania and Colorado.

Colorado began universal absentee voting 8 years ago and we've had a hand full of cases of vote fraud. So yeah, one id, one paper ballot....

No reason to have elections limited to one day. If you want changes, then prove that they are needed.
2000 mules showed how your system is gamed with mass mailing of ballots.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
2000 mules showed how your system is gamed with mass mailing of ballots.
2000 Mules didn't show shit. The claim was that they had evidence of ballot harvesting...not that they had evidence of vote fraud.

Looks like you didn't watch the movie.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Looks like you didn't watch it. What weaknesses it had it had more strengths.
I'm not paying D'Souza for the privilege. I've relied on what others have written...pro and con. It turns out that the pro side is much like you....willing to say it has an abundance of facts, but without being specific. The Con side has been detailed and has torn the movie apart.

There is nothing on either side to talk about evidence of massive absentee ballot theft, either through stealing them from mail boxes or getting them mailed to invalid addresses.