• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

2000 mules

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Yep the Big Guy that couldn't attract more than 300-400 people to his rallies, even one with the Kenyan rock star, wins with 81 million votes? Well, we know mules are pack animals and 2000 of 'em might be able to pull it off.
1. We had a pandemic going on. Biden never had an open rally where people might be infected with Covid. He was only having invitation only rallies.
2. 2000 lemmings tried to keep Trump in office in the riot on Jan 6...

The only rally that mattered the election...and Joe kicked Trump's ass.

God of War

Governor
1. We had a pandemic going on. Biden never had an open rally where people might be infected with Covid. He was only having invitation only rallies.

The only rally that mattered the election...and Joe kicked Trump's ass.
You voted for a walking cadaver and an affirmaative action catwoman sidekick. Look at the lemming now.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You voted for a walking cadaver and an affirmaative action catwoman sidekick. Look at the lemming now.
Silly insults and name calling is your argument that there must have been fraud...how could 81 million people vote for someone you don't like.

You seem to ignore that more voters thought of Trump as an ignorant putz who was more interested in power than in what is good for our country.

God of War

Governor
Lemm
Silly insults and name calling...
Lemming is your silly name calling echoed back at you highlighting your absurd presidential choice. It had nothing to do with defending or not the stolen election you'll never overcome until the vote is secured nationwide in Democrat hell hole cities.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Lemm

Lemming is your silly name calling echoed back at you highlighting your absurd presidential choice. It had nothing to do with defending or not the stolen election you'll never overcome until the vote is secured nationwide in Democrat hell hole cities.
Lemming is an accurate description of people who continue to believe Trump's lies without any evidence, just blind obedience.

I've read each and every post from your side attempting to prove the election was stolen and each one was easily destroyed. Some were more ridiculous than others....but still you argue there is evidence backing you up. I suspect you've quit attempting to supply evidence because you've been embarrassed by the lack of credibility. To paraphrase Sydney Powell...."No rational person thinks there are any facts" in any of the attempts to "prove" election fraud.

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Looking for motivation? Give a watch and consider all the other stuff you've seen and heard and know that something is rotten in the republic of America. Don't let the Dems deceive you. Saul Alinsky as their god father is all the warning you should need.

So I watched it and saw nothing at all that indicated election fraud. D'Souza claims ballot harvesting. He fails to prove that, much less that all those ballots were for Biden, nor that they were fraudulent.

The rest of the bullshit is a giant commercial to push D'Souza's loyalty to Trump, who actually pardoned D'Souza.

You think Saul Alinsky is the god father of the democrats? First of all, read anything he wrote. He isn't the satan you seem to think....but then that is all your side does...pretend to have identified evil people on the other side....like Soros.
The fascist wing of the republican party will tell you that grants to election boards was used to hire democrats to get out the vote...which is a lie. Your propaganda wing will tell you that Hillary Clinton is running a child prostitution ring in a pizza shop...and no question from your side.

All of this shit has been destroyed by analysis of the facts. The FBI and GBI tracked down some of the people they could identify from D'Souza's video. They were dropping off ballots from their family members who live at the same address. Perfectly legal.

Come back when you can prove fraud.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Lemm

Lemming is an appropriate description of the blind followers who still cling to the stolen election bullshit.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
What even worse is you think "facts" are bad. Fact are just facts...Doesn't matter who presents them.

Why don't you try presenting facts? Seeing how you never had any this would be a first, and then facts would not make your argument, so there is that also.

Facts are your enemy.
Lott, D'Souza, Mike Lindell, Cyber Ninjas, Gabelman, Giuliani, Powell.....Trump

And what facts have they provided to prove the election was stolen? Powell even told you that no rational person thought there were any facts in her accusations aimed at Dominion.

What you call a fact is simply an accusation. All have been shown to be crap. Feel free to cite one source you think credible. I will happily show you facts.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Nope

The official turnout is the sum of those who are motivated to vote in person considering it a privilege and duty. The highly motivated are those who are paid to stuff ballots in unsupervised drop boxes.
D'Souza tried to make the case that ballot harvesting was rampant. He failed.

The validation of those ballots proved they were valid votes. Signatures, addresses, envelope serial numbers all matched legal ballots....mailed to voters and legally returned to be counted.

reason10

Governor
D'Souza tried to make the case that ballot harvesting was rampant. He failed.

The validation of those ballots proved they were valid votes. Signatures, addresses, envelope serial numbers all matched legal ballots....mailed to voters and legally returned to be counted.
Your opinion only.

Most of America knows the truth.

Facts don't care about your feelings.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Your opinion only.

Most of America knows the truth.

Facts don't care about your feelings.
In fact most of America agrees with me. I have linked to a rebuttal of 2000 Mules. It isn't just my opinion that D'Souza is full of shit.

Your version of facts don't work. If you watched the movie you would know that at no time did D'Souza claim he had evidence of fraud. His claim is that ballot harvesting took place, not that the ballots were forged or fraudulent. He failed to prove harvesting happened in any case.

EatTheRich

President
So I watched it and saw nothing at all that indicated election fraud. D'Souza claims ballot harvesting. He fails to prove that, much less that all those ballots were for Biden, nor that they were fraudulent.

The rest of the bullshit is a giant commercial to push D'Souza's loyalty to Trump, who actually pardoned D'Souza.

You think Saul Alinsky is the god father of the democrats? First of all, read anything he wrote. He isn't the satan you seem to think....but then that is all your side does...pretend to have identified evil people on the other side....like Soros.
The fascist wing of the republican party will tell you that grants to election boards was used to hire democrats to get out the vote...which is a lie. Your propaganda wing will tell you that Hillary Clinton is running a child prostitution ring in a pizza shop...and no question from your side.

All of this shit has been destroyed by analysis of the facts. The FBI and GBI tracked down some of the people they could identify from D'Souza's video. They were dropping off ballots from their family members who live at the same address. Perfectly legal.

Come back when you can prove fraud.
The “evil people” they caricature to dupe the willfully ignorant are unusually often Jews like Alinsky or Soros too.

reason10

Governor
In fact most of America agrees with me. I have linked to a rebuttal of 2000 Mules. It isn't just my opinion that D'Souza is full of shit.

Your version of facts don't work. If you watched the movie you would know that at no time did D'Souza claim he had evidence of fraud. His claim is that ballot harvesting took place, not that the ballots were forged or fraudulent. He failed to prove harvesting happened in any case.
Nope.

Most of America does NOT agree with you. Most of America voted for Trump, and only a bunch of criminal sending in multiple votes got Joe illegally in that office.

Most of America agrees with 2000 Mules.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Absolutely. Those idiots believe anything except the truth.
Then there are the idiots who pay no attention to the facts and proclaim their own version of the "truth". Own it. It applies to you.

You have not posted to a verifiable and credible source that I haven't shown to be false.