• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Alex Wise

Zam-Zam

Senator
Like Laken Riley, his life was stolen from him from someone who was here illegally:

MIDLAND, Texas — Alex Wise Jr. would have turned 11 years old in May, but he won’t be at his birthday party this year. Instead of celebrating another trip around the sun for Wise, his extended family will gather without him to honor his 10 short years on Earth.

“I wish he was here. I really do wish I had him here. But unfortunately, his life was taken way too early by someone who wasn’t even supposed to be in the country,” Sykia Benson, Wise’s mom, told The Federalist.

Wise became one of the many victims of the ongoing border invasion in February, shortly after he was struck and killed by an illegal border crosser as he headed home from school. The elementary school student used to ride the bus, but after his family moved apartments, he was asked to walk.

Thursday, February 8 was Wise’s first and last day to walk his new after-school route. Before the 10-year-old could even make it to the stop sign where someone was waiting to meet him, Wise was hit by a truck driven by an illegal border crosser.

“Everybody else let [Wise] cross the street but this car was so impatient that it went around. And he was almost on the grass, like a step away from being on the grass when he got hit,” Benson said.

Rogelio Ortiz Olivas, a 50-year-old Mexico native who re-crossed President Joe Biden’s open border after facing deportation at least five times previously, was registered as intoxicated at the time of the crash. He fled the scene but was later arrested after an officer at a traffic stop noticed his damaged truck hood bearing an
“impression of a skull.”

Complete text: Mom Of Boy Killed By Illegal Border Crosser Speaks Out (thefederalist.com)

This madness has to stop.

Colorforms

Senator
Like Laken Riley, his life was stolen from him from someone who was here illegally:

MIDLAND, Texas — Alex Wise Jr. would have turned 11 years old in May, but he won’t be at his birthday party this year. Instead of celebrating another trip around the sun for Wise, his extended family will gather without him to honor his 10 short years on Earth.

“I wish he was here. I really do wish I had him here. But unfortunately, his life was taken way too early by someone who wasn’t even supposed to be in the country,” Sykia Benson, Wise’s mom, told The Federalist.

Wise became one of the many victims of the ongoing border invasion in February, shortly after he was struck and killed by an illegal border crosser as he headed home from school. The elementary school student used to ride the bus, but after his family moved apartments, he was asked to walk.

Thursday, February 8 was Wise’s first and last day to walk his new after-school route. Before the 10-year-old could even make it to the stop sign where someone was waiting to meet him, Wise was hit by a truck driven by an illegal border crosser.

“Everybody else let [Wise] cross the street but this car was so impatient that it went around. And he was almost on the grass, like a step away from being on the grass when he got hit,” Benson said.

Rogelio Ortiz Olivas, a 50-year-old Mexico native who re-crossed President Joe Biden’s open border after facing deportation at least five times previously, was registered as intoxicated at the time of the crash. He fled the scene but was later arrested after an officer at a traffic stop noticed his damaged truck hood bearing an
“impression of a skull.”

Complete text: Mom Of Boy Killed By Illegal Border Crosser Speaks Out (thefederalist.com)

This will continue to happen to innocent people until someone stops the invasion of illegals and Biden's human trafficking operation.

Americans don't deserve this.

TBLee

Governor

“impression of a skull.”

Yes…the madeness needs to stop.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

“impression of a skull.”

Rogelio Ortiz Olivas had been deported 5 times...and you still think it is an open border? This time he managed to get over, around or under Trump's perfect wall and evade capture...

Too bad republicans voted down the increase in border patrol agents.

EatTheRich

President
It is very sad that the criminalization of everyday market-driven immigration creates a criminal underground in which bad actors can hide.

Please mind your betters. Deported 5 times means the system works that our border is still intact. (insert projectile vomiting here)

Pay no attention that he was able to just walk back in repeatedly, no questions, nothing to see here. System works!!! STFU....

The pure and utter stupidity of the Useful Lying idiots on the left, the constant attempts to make this unmitigated disaster OK, is f-cking infuriating.

Ps. The Bill that was thankfully NOT passed, would have only added more agents for "processing" the invasion, not enforcement, not to put more officers on the line, processing, to do the paper work.......

Rogelio Ortiz Olivas had been deported 5 times...and you still think it is an open border? This time he managed to get over, around or under Trump's perfect wall and evade capture...

Too bad republicans voted down the increase in border patrol agents.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Please mind your betters. Deported 5 times means the system works that our border is still intact. (insert projectile vomiting here)

Pay no attention that he was able to just walk back in repeatedly, no questions, nothing to see here. System works!!! STFU....

The pure and utter stupidity of the Useful Lying idiots on the left, the constant attempts to make this unmitigated disaster OK, is f-cking infuriating.

Ps. The Bill that was thankfully NOT passed, would have only added more agents for "processing" the invasion, not enforcement, not to put more officers on the line, processing, to do the paper work.......
The bill would have increased agents on the border. Why lie?

EatTheRich

President
No worries. Thousands of more innocent victims should do the trick.

Leftists are blackhearts for sure. Impervious to both reason and compassion.
If you want to lower the murder rate, you will emulate countries like N. Korea and Cuba which drastically reduced crime by eliminating the social roots. If you want to scapegoat while exacerbating the problem, you’ll single out a despised minority that commits crimes at an unusually low rate compared to the general population, and harass them in pointlessly cruel ways guaranteed to strengthen criminal cartels.

Jack4freedom

Governor

“impression of a skull.”

It is always tragic When a young kid is killed in an accident or any act of violence. But it seems that you are only interested when you can blame Biden for it. I also find it very tragic when a bunch of people are murdered like in Pittsburgh, Buffalo, El Paso, Uvalde and other places around the country by racist right wingers spouting Trump slogans too. Who do we blame for those victims?

Zam-Zam

Senator
It is always tragic When a young kid is killed in an accident or any act of violence. But it seems that you are only interested when you can blame Biden for it. I also find it very tragic when a bunch of people are murdered like in Pittsburgh, Buffalo, El Paso, Uvalde and other places around the country by racist right wingers spouting Trump slogans too. Who do we blame for those victims?
I never mentioned Biden.

I mentioned Alex.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
If you want to lower the murder rate, you will emulate countries like N. Korea and Cuba which drastically reduced crime by eliminating the social roots. If you want to scapegoat while exacerbating the problem, you’ll single out a despised minority that commits crimes at an unusually low rate compared to the general population, and harass them in pointlessly cruel ways guaranteed to strengthen criminal cartels.
Yes. Emulating North Korea is the key to assuring Human rights and the safeguarding of citizens.

Pass the crack pipe, homey.

Spamature

President

“impression of a skull.”

Currently, the official GOP policy, for the next year, at least as per Trump's dictate, is to allow as many illegals into the country as can possibly get here.

I wonder if the Mom Of Boy Killed By Illegal Border Crosser knows that about the Trump and his cult.

Colorforms

Senator
Currently, the official GOP policy, for the next year, at least as per Trump's dictate, is to allow as many illegals into the country as can possibly get here.

I wonder if the Mom Of Boy Killed By Illegal Border Crosser knows that about the Trump and his cult.
I wonder if the Mom Of Boy Killed By Illegal Border Crosser knows that Biden could have put a stop to this years ago with the stroke of a pen?

Spamature

President
I wonder if the Mom Of Boy Killed By Illegal Border Crosser knows that Biden could have put a stop to this years ago with the stroke of a pen?
He could do something right now.
The only problem is that the GOP is not fully committed to open borders and have blocked the only piece of legislation that has been written and could pass and addresses the problem. But appeasing Trump is far more important than every person that is killed going forward.

Just say it.
You want more dead children.