• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

American ballotry...

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
That's inference made before and debunked. You rehash it to no profitable end.
yes i know your inference has been made and debunked before.. i rehash it because you jus stepped in it... blee blah military votes are a small subset and can be controlled...so, you say the vote is possible via other means AND be safely and securely counted... but then blither and blather under every other circumstance...

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Your goal is to make an election loosey goosey so you can steal it.
1. Do you have evidence of a stolen election in the last 60 years? That is how long I've been a voter.
2. I am in favor of early voting, so that people who work for a living have time to vote. You prefer making it impossible for someone with two or more jobs to vote.
3. I prefer voting from home for a number of reasons. You want to make it as inconvenient as possible because fewer people will vote.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Sounds like you commit suicide every time you stand in line at the grocery store. How nice are you to the cashier when it's finally your turn? Not much, huh?

Still can do it and then walk to the precinct to get er done. Desperate? Use your smartphone. Either way know that your walk secures trust in the republic and while you rot at home you rot that trust.
Very strange interpretation of what I wrote....and you think you heard something like multiple suicides? Clearly I do not stand in line for hours at the grocery store. Do you?

God of War

Governor
yes i know your inference has been made and debunked before.. i rehash it because you jus stepped in it... blee blah military votes are a small subset and can be controlled...so, you say the vote is possible via other means AND be safely and securely counted... but then blither and blather under every other circumstance...

Listen we should vote just like we did in the 80's. Proves it can be done and it is how the French do it today with NO problemos. One person, one voter ID, one paper ballot, and one day. We had miliary votes, absentee votes, and disabled votes mailed via the United States Postal Service. So no you don't make any kind of point other than sustaining the loosey goosey Democrat notion of voting security.

Look at the French more than adequate participation rate.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Listen we should vote just like we did in the 80's. Proves it can be done and it is how the French do it today with NO problemos. One person, one voter ID, one paper ballot, and one day. We had miliary votes, absentee votes, and disabled votes mailed via the United States Postal Service. So no you don't make any kind of point other than sustaining the loosey goosey Democrat notion of voting security.

Look at the French more than adequate participation rate.

so, controlled ballots are effective (eg. military), or not?

God of War

Governor
so, controlled ballots are effective (eg. military), or not?
Paper ballots with a chain of custody generally withstand scrutiny. Futhermore, the military did at one time at least sustain the discipline to equal or supercede the civilian standard for voting. And finally the United States Postal Service cannot and should not be replaced by drop boxes because the USPS provides a chain of custory and documentation with date and time stamps along with location collected stamped.

Drop boxes should not be used by local election officials as job provisioning for their friends and family because that isn't sufficient enough of an excuse for loosey goosey election protocols.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Paper ballots with a chain of custody generally withstand scrutiny. Futhermore, the military did at one time at least sustain the discipline to equal or supercede the civilian standard for voting. And finally the United States Postal Service cannot and should not be replaced by drop boxes because the USPS provides a chain of custory and documentation with date and time stamps along with location collected stamped.

Drop boxes should not be used by local election officials as job provisioning for their friends and family because that isn't sufficient enough of an excuse for loosey goosey election protocols.
yes, controlled ballots are effective. so, there you have it. thanks!

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Drop boxes are secured and on video. The ballots are retrieved by two election workers, one republican, one democrat. They are put in a sealed transport box and locked with a strap that has a qrcode on it, to insure that it is not opened. The box has a chain of custody doc signed by both workers and again by the individual they hand it to. The chain of custody doc has a date and time on it. No ballots are picked up after 5pm on election day and the drop boxes are locked up to prevent anyone putting any other ballots in them.

God of War

Governor
Drop boxes are secured and on video.
Not true and not sufficient. USPS is the real viable method.

The ballots are retrieved by two election workers, one republican, one democrat. They are put in a sealed transport box and locked with a strap that has a qrcode on it, to insure that it is not opened.
Don't care. Enough testimony says drop box collected ballots have difficulty with chain of custody documentation in places like Philadelphia, Detroit, Milwaukee, Atlanta, and others.

The box has a chain of custody doc signed by both workers and again by the individual they hand it to.
Audits in the locations indicated above have shown for decades that not to be true.

The chain of custody doc has a date and time on it. No ballots are picked up after 5pm on election day and the drop boxes are locked up to prevent anyone putting any other ballots in them.
Nothing the USPS hasn't done. Not one argument by you as to why drop boxes are necessary when we have a Unites States Postal Service. A public service that needs all the validation it can get by providing all the services to the public that it can.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Not true and not sufficient. USPS is the real viable method.

Don't care. Enough testimony says drop box collected ballots have difficulty with chain of custody documentation in places like Philadelphia, Detroit, Milwaukee, Atlanta, and others.

Audits in the locations indicated above have shown for decades that not to be true.

Nothing the USPS hasn't done. Not one argument by you as to why drop boxes are necessary when we have a Unites States Postal Service. A public service that needs all the validation it can get by providing all the services to the public that it can.
Got a link to those audits?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Yeah, they are a matter of record in video links given to you in the past. You know the links you didn't bother with.
I have responded to any of your posts alleging proof of fraud. Feel free to link any I did not provide the proof needed to toss your bullshit.