• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Americans are tolerating...

God of War

Governor
... a second stolen election?

A civil war of assassinations will be the likely result in the future.

One man, one voter id, one paper ballot, one day. Only remedy to the disbelief of any future voter election.

This is how democracy dies.

God of War

Governor
Every time a Democrat run cess pool city runs an election and is late reporting, a nail is driven into the coffin.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
... a second stolen election?

A civil war of assassinations will be the likely result in the future.

One man, one voter id, one paper ballot, one day. Only remedy to the disbelief of any future voter election.

This is how democracy dies.
How does it break out.... Every election where your preferred candidates prevailed was ok..no fraud? Where they didn't ..fraud? But if too close it remains to be seen whether stolen or not?

God of War

Governor
How does it break out.... Every election where your preferred candidates prevailed was ok..no fraud? Where they didn't ..fraud? But if too close it remains to be seen whether stolen or not?

Last edited:

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I asked you a question you answered with a question. And in fact that is the answer to your question so don't pretend to be reading my answer to your questions.
Oh.
Then no, Americans are not tolerating another stolen election, they are tolerating a bit longer process to count all the votes.

That was exciting. Now you can answer my question....

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Tucker Carlson did a segment on this the other night - of 17 recent examples where there was prolonged delay, 12 of them ended up with a democrat winning (mostly after the Republican led at the end of election day). The rest were Republican safe districts where the democrat was never in the lead.

Nothing to see here, move along...

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Tucker Carlson did a segment on this the other night - of 17 recent examples where there was prolonged delay, 12 of them ended up with a democrat winning (mostly after the Republican led at the end of election day). The rest were Republican safe districts where the democrat was never in the lead.

Nothing to see here, move along...
When someone leads in something..is it always the case that that cannot change..ever?