• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

And here I thought english WAS the official language in this country....

Friday13

Governor
Been saying that for years. How many people have been in US for decades, illegally, still haven't learned English and won't, yet we have to cater to them...phone systems, jobs available only to bilingual...

gabriel

Governor
as usual, it falls to me to educate you about your own country. america does not have an official language.

Council Member
well I would agree that if your going to use American schools, or take a govt job or file for citizenship you should learn English as a requirement.

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member
Rick Perry says y'all bedder start speaking dat dare english or git out of Amer rikka.....

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member
The bigots and white trash get all bent out of shape about speaking English...Hell most can't speak it too well themselves.....

Barbella

Senator
Funny how the hispanics I know can't get enough of me teaching them new words and phrases, and a few of them even attend english classes. I guess they figure it's the smart thing to do....

Some day you might figure it out.

GordonGecko

President
Funny how the hispanics I know can't get enough of me teaching them new words and phrases, and a few of them even attend english classes. I guess they figure it's the smart thing to do....

Some day you might figure it out.
Barbella, did you figure out that no matter what you "thought"....English isn't our official language??? :)