• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Anyone noticed how we always get a resurgence of Birtherism...

GordonGecko

President
In fact...the WORSE the week for Romney, the more strident the Birtherism becomes. It's like Hard Right Media is trying to "bolster spirits" among the Fringers as they see Mitt getting trounced and want them to think "If Obama wins, it won't be legitimate...and maybe he can be impeached for being a foreigner or something".....to get their minds off of Mitt's floundering.

GordonGecko

President
RMoney is desperate to throw up any kind of smoke screen to get himself off the radar screen.
Probably not Romney directly...but as I said, Hard Right Media. Most of them HATED Romney, called him "RINO", etc. during and before the Primaries, so they CAN'T defend him....so they have to distract and talk Birtherism.

Minotaur

Governor
It has stopped being simply "Embarrassing" and now become "Fun" so I enjoy this new, convenient "shocker" more than I can say.

:clap2:

OldGaffer

Governor
Yep, it's just horrible when a Democrat is caught in a Class 2 Felony....
DENY!!!
DENY!!!
SCREAM AND DENY!!!
And dont forget, the entire state government of Hawaii is in on it, so prison time for all of them as well.

BEWARE OF COMMERCIAL AFDBS: Since you should trust no one, always construct your AFDB yourself to avoid the risk of subversion and mental enslavement. Sometimes, AFDBs will be sold on places like eBay. Do not purchase these pre-made AFDBs, even if the seller seems trustworthy. They may contain backdoors, pinholes, integrated psychotronic circuitry or other methods that actually promote mind control.

GordonGecko

President
It has stopped being simply "Embarrassing" and now become "Fun" so I enjoy this new, convenient "shocker" more than I can say.

:clap2:
True....it's fun to see the Birthers, especially since every sane Republican/rightwinger wants nothing to do with them or the "theory".

But I think my explanation to OG is the reason for the discernable pattern of "Bad week for Romney=New Birtherism stuff in Hard Right Media (WND, American Stinker, etc)".

Those "news" outlets HATED, probably still hate, Romney for being a "RINO"...they know he's not going to be "the new Reagan" if elected, more like the "new HW Bush" or "worse" (for their radical ideology). So they can't DEFEND him ...they leave that for "National Review" and Fox News.

So what can they talk about?.....Birtherism. It fires up their audience, while leaving them "pure" (i.e. not "selling out their principels" by defending Mitt).

NCmusicman

Governor
Romney will not be a pushover... I told you that before. Obama will have to face up to his record this time around.

True....it's fun to see the Birthers, especially since every sane Republican/rightwinger wants nothing to do with them or the "theory".

But I think my explanation to OG is the reason for the discernable pattern of "Bad week for Romney=New Birtherism stuff in Hard Right Media (WND, American Stinker, etc)".

Those "news" outlets HATED, probably still hate, Romney for being a "RINO"...they know he's not going to be "the new Reagan" if elected, more like the "new HW Bush" or "worse" (for their radical ideology). So they can't DEFEND him ...they leave that for "National Review" and Fox News.

So what can they talk about?.....Birtherism. It fires up their audience, while leaving them "pure" (i.e. not "selling out their principels" by defending Mitt).

TomFitz

Mayor
Maybe the latest round of birther noise is timed to coincide with the fact that Romney is essentially talking two weeks off in the middle of the campaign.

He's going to the Olympics in London ,and the going to get his picture taken with Zionists and Pat Roberston types in Isreal.

Minotaur

Governor
I had not noticed that but you can bet I will notice moving forward. It adds an element I did not even recognise and I rarely miss those opportunities for irony. Could be bad week/good week but that could even bring more into it than media having no real defense of the Rhino. They take a chance because if this were also connected to Romney or left an impression that it was it can backfire more than it already does.

;)

TomFitz

Mayor
Don't forget, this is a money making operation. Scamming the crackers is always good for a laugh and lots of cash!

Gramps

Mayor
Actually, I find it amusing when you bring records into the conversation. It seems to me that records are Mitt's problem at the moment, or rather his lack of furnishing records that even some of his own supporters think should be released. You are confused over whose records are going to be the biggest factor. You need to concentrate your efforts on the "false" birth certificate where you can idle away your time on a topic equally as ludicrous as that of Obama explaining his records. Obama does have some pluses going into this election and if not for a contrary rightwing in the legislature he'd have a few more bragging rights. People have been watching. They know.

Gramps

Romney will not be a pushover... I told you that before. Obama will have to face up to his record this time around.

GordonGecko

President
Maybe the latest round of birther noise is timed to coincide with the fact that Romney is essentially talking two weeks off in the middle of the campaign.

He's going to the Olympics in London ,and the going to get his picture taken with Zionists and Pat Roberston types in Isreal.
More "long term" thinking by Mitt and his campaign....which is turning into a disaster for them, as they let the President and Democrats "define" Mitt with the voters NOW ...IN JULY....while Mitt keeps thinking about September and October.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member

These last two weeks in July are always somewhat quiet. When folks speak of the "liberal media"...the entire aspect of the Bohemian Grove goes typically unmentioned. The retreat is 3 weeks total, but the opening weekend is the biggie. That was this past weekend...so the movers and shakers are busy. We'll see some new issues and/or attacks around the 1st of August.

NCmusicman

Governor
Obama had a total Dem congress for the 1st 2 years and wasted it all on a healthcare bill the people did not want and a jobs program focused on filling potholes and has nothing to show for the trillions spent except high unemployment and unaffordable gas and food prices for the masses - so he thrives on Food Stamps and even has TV ads touting it for Americans.

Obama has not met with his Jobs Council in 6 months and has held 100 Fundraisers across the country. His last 2 annual budgets were defeated in the Dem controlled Senate and the House by 99%....

Is that fathomable?

Actually, I find it amusing when you bring records into the conversation. It seems to me that records are Mitt's problem at the moment, or rather his lack of furnishing records that even some of his own supporters think should be released. You are confused over whose records are going to be the biggest factor. You need to concentrate your efforts on the "false" birth certificate where you can idle away your time on a topic equally as ludicrous as that of Obama explaining his records. Obama does have some pluses going into this election and if not for a contrary rightwing in the legislature he'd have a few more bragging rights. People have been watching. They know.

Gramps

GordonGecko

President
I'd say we all (less one) have some valid points on the "coincidental" resurgence of Birtherism during a bad week for Mitt.

1. Hard Right Media hates Romney, so it can't defend him.

2. They want to put out SOMETHING on a slow news month.

3. They want to continue to make money off the bigoted dupes.

4. They want to put out something to "re-energize" them as well.

Beck's another clear example. When Birtherism first came out, he saw it for the stupidity it was. However that was when he was still at Fox News and had an audience. Now that he's got his little "Web cast" show and is desperate...he "re-embraces" the idea of Birtherism. Same Four Ideas hold....Beck doesn't support Romney, he wants to make money, he wants to put out SOMETHING, and he's trying to "fire up" his little band of cultists.