• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Beto O'Rourke

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Today is November 1, 2019. Beto O'Rourke just announced that he is dropping out of the Democrat Presidential primary race. :(
He gave it a good try. I'm going to miss seeing him in the debates. I hope this isn't the end of his political career.
If he stays in Texas it is the end of his political career unless he runs for dogcatcher in El Paso.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
I am very impressed with Beto O'Rourke. He was very emotional about the El Paso mass shooting since that is his hometown. Even though he was emotional, he spoke in a very articulate, intelligent way to the press. I admire him.
Beto is as phony as the proverbial 3-dollar bill.

FakeName

Governor
He's a punk with nothing but bullshit for a platform.
I doubt he could win a seat on the city council now.
Democrats disagree.

he obviously couldn't win the presidential nomination but I bet you he could easily win in an El Paso area house seat.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Speaking of phonies and criminals, Beto let Trump know that he wasn't welcome in El Paso on August 7th.
The people of El Paso know he isn't sincere. He just wanted to make an appearance to make it look like he cares. Phony.
There are 700,000 people in El Paso, Texas. I doubt that Beeto speaks for every single one of them.

freyasman

Senator
You realize that you are kind of the opposite of his base right?

That Democrats still thinking highly of him although nationally they don't see him as the best candidate for pres. right?
They think highly of a guy who said he was going to try and use LE to rob millions of Americans at gunpoint of their property?

That sure doesn't say much for them now, does it?:cool:

They think highly of a guy who said he was going to try and use LE to rob millions of Americans at gunpoint of their property?

That sure doesn't say much for them now, does it?:cool:
That's precisely why they like him. There isn't a single civil right the Democrats don't oppose right now.