• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

BLM riots versus Jan 6

Jack4freedom

Governor
I think people who spend their time outraged have too much time on their hands. Maybe they need something to help them adjust to society. Maybe learn how sane people live.
Sane people like Rudy, Donnie, and the angry mob that stormed the Capitol....No outrage there, eh champ?

Jack4freedom

Governor
Right....they definitely are representative of the 330 million people we have in the US.

Like I said, maybe you should learn how sane people live...Champ :)
Being and living as a sane person for 68 years on this wonderful planet in this great Country, I know all about how sane people live. I have hundreds of friends, family and associates who are all sane, compassionate and generous people. My life has been an endless series of blessings and I am very grateful for them.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The protest was the legitimate election that voter fraud overturned.

Vote count stopped on Election Night.

Joe lost.
The protest was legal. The riot was not. Making excuses for right wing rioters is pretty common for the party of law and order...as is forgetting that the president you elected from the party of family values had no family values to speak of...just ask the three wives he cheated on.

The count of ballots stops when all legally cast ballots is complete...not just when your candidate is ahead.

1. Some states do not allow a count of absentee ballots until after all in person ballots are counted. As I've pointed out to you in the past...that is necessary because the in person ballots must result in recording in the voter database that the voter did cast a ballot....
2. When counting the absentee ballots the voter data base is checked to insure that person hasn't already voted....

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
After the Jan 6 report that number will be much lower.
The delusional will simply harden their position, but the rest of Americans who haven't been paying attention will snap to when they're given the hard facts about Trump's attempt to steal the election....from the day after the 2020 election through Jan 6, 2021 up to the present.
Hopefully, Dems can use that to get the rational to vote for saving democracy in the midterms.

Colorforms

Senator
Being and living as a sane person for 68 years on this wonderful planet in this great Country, I know all about how sane people live. I have hundreds of friends, family and associates who are all sane, compassionate and generous people. My life has been an endless series of blessings and I am very grateful for them.
LOL If you say so...Champ :)

Outraged about January 6th? Probably an idiot. The Democrats who now control Congress and the Presidency let every major city in this country burn for months during 2020. They even bailed rioters out of jail and bragged about it. They supported morons who were tearing down statues of Ulysses S. Grant because ... ya know slavery....

We all watched that for months at a time. In Portland, they attempted to barricade a police station and burn it with people inside....

You think or want people to be outraged over January 6th? Why again? Some [Unwelcome language removed] broke some windows and had the audacity to walk around the capitol with American Flags.....

Piss off the regime you get solitary confinement, do the Regimes bidding you get bailed out of jail and get to back to looting the next night.

Like most things from the Democrats its just f-cking absurd.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You didn't read the article. :)

There weren't 5 killings.
So the riot was minor, even though the goal was to overturn the election...because only a few people died?

I'm stunned that the first time a president encouraged a coup to stay in power gets a yawn from right wingers like you. I guess you really don't think much of democracy.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Outraged about January 6th? Probably an idiot. The Democrats who now control Congress and the Presidency let every major city in this country burn for months during 2020. They even bailed rioters out of jail and bragged about it. They supported morons who were tearing down statues of Ulysses S. Grant because ... ya know slavery....

We all watched that for months at a time. In Portland, they attempted to barricade a police station and burn it with people inside....

You think or want people to be outraged over January 6th? Why again? Some [Unwelcome language removed] broke some windows and had the audacity to walk around the capitol with American Flags.....

Piss off the regime you get solitary confinement, do the Regimes bidding you get bailed out of jail and get to back to looting the next night.

So a riot attempting to overturn the election was just not a big deal to you, eh?

The president in 2020 was Trump. Did you forget? Republicans controlled the Senate from 2019 to 2021. Kind of stupid to blame the democrats for the riots....and while you think rioters were getting out on bail being paid for by democrats....you just do not have any evidence that anyone charged with violent crime or arson was bailed out....do ya?

Democrats condemned the riots in the summer of 2020. Republicans make excuses for the riot of Jan 2021.

EatTheRich

President
The delusional will simply harden their position, but the rest of Americans who haven't been paying attention will snap to when they're given the hard facts about Trump's attempt to steal the election....from the day after the 2020 election through Jan 6, 2021 up to the present.
Hopefully, Dems can use that to get the rational to vote for saving democracy in the midterms.
Just like Hindenburg saved democracy from the Nazis?

EatTheRich

President

Name one city that burned for months. Providing bail for “rioters” was a concession to the mass protests against the regime and the popular outrage at the mass detentions of peaceful protesters on the flimsiest pretexts.

January 6 was a planned, carefully orchestrated coup attempt, apparently organized in coordination with the White House, to remove all constitutional constraints on your billionaire caudillo so that he could force his unpopular agenda on an unwilling public. Toadyism at its basest.