• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Bots running your lives

I know it is tough to keep track of conversations without thread view. But we were talking about the censorship of human tweets.
No, we are talking about bots. Bot's don't have constitutional rights. and secondly we are talking about vandalism. Nobody has the right to vandalize Twitter's platform with misinformation and bullshit.

I can't go spray paint "Trump's a russian manchurian Candidate" on your house and then proceed to claim I am acting as a agent of the free press. Same thing with Trolls on Twitter.

Zam-Zam

Senator
No, we are talking about bots. Bot's don't have constitutional rights. and secondly we are talking about vandalism. Nobody has the right to vandalize Twitter's platform with misinformation and bullshit.

I can't go spray paint "Trump's a russian manchurian Candidate" on your house and then proceed to claim I am acting as a agent of the free press. Same thing with Trolls on Twitter.
Not exactly the same thing.

One is vandalism, a prosecutable offense. One is clearly not vandalism.

No one is compelled to go onto social media, and those who choose to are free to use their own discernment and judgement.

If anyone feels they are controlled by bots, it would be interesting to hear from them.

Zam-Zam

Senator
Tweeting out misinformation is defiling Twitter's private property
As someone once said, "Words mean things"

Vandalism:

willful or malicious destruction or defacement of public or private property

If you can find a legitimate, generally accepted definition of vandalism from a respected source that says anything about "tweeting out disinformation", I'll be glad to review it.

Again, can anyone find an actual human being that believes their lives are being run by bots?

Anyone?

As someone once said, "Words mean things"

Vandalism:

willful or malicious destruction or defacement of public or private property

If you can find a legitimate, generally accepted definition of vandalism from a respected source that says anything about "tweeting out disinformation", I'll be glad to review it.

Again, can anyone find an actual human being that believes their lives are being run by bots?

Anyone?
Tweeting out misinformation is defacing Twitter's private property.

Days

Commentator

okay, you were talking about that with other posters, but I was talking about the censorship of the human voices. forget it. This is why we need a thread view, but it isn't available. I really think the thread view software was phased out in order to make these forum conversations all confused, it was another attack on our freedom of speech.

carry on

Zam-Zam

Senator
You want me to back up that twitter is private property? or that they delete misinformation?
Back up that "they consider it vandalism". Since it is impossible for you to read their collective minds, you would have to show some evidence that they actually filed charges against someone for, specifically, vandalism, after that someone had "tweeted disinformation".

Good luck.

Back up that "they consider it vandalism". Since it is impossible for you to read their collective minds, you would have to show some evidence that they actually filed charges against someone for, specifically, vandalism, after that someone had "tweeted disinformation".

Good luck.
They don't need the police when they can self-police. If someone vandalized your fence you could go paint over it and not involve the police. Doesn't make it any less vandalism.

Zam-Zam

Senator
their platform is analogous to your fence.
It's not my fence: You were the one who brought the fence into play:

If someone vandalized your fence you could go paint over it and not involve the police.

Anyway, still nothing that indicates vandalism, other than you saying it.

Is it your intent to simply continue repeating that which you offer no evidence to support?

It's not my fence: You were the one who brought the fence into play:

If someone vandalized your fence you could go paint over it and not involve the police.

Anyway, still nothing that indicates vandalism, other than you saying it.

Is it your intent to simply continue repeating that which you offer no evidence to support?
Here is my support:
Misinformation is defiling their private property.