• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Bots running your lives

Days

Commentator
according to me and Logic.
Without questioning your logic, it still has to be understood that it is censorship. Your deciding that their voices amount to vandalism is in itself an act of censorship. Your analysis might be correct or it might be wrong, but either way, it is censorship when they scrub the human tweets.

Last edited:
Without questioning your logic, it still has to be understood that it is censorship. Your deciding that their voices amount to vandalism is an act of censorship. Your analysis might be correct or it might be wrong, but either way, it is censorship when they scrub the human tweets.
Likes it censorship to scrub the "BALLSACK" spray painted on your fence.

Days

Commentator
Likes it censorship to scrub the "BALLSACK" spray painted on your fence.
Like it is censorship to hide I dream of Jeanie's belly button. They are blocking something from public view, because they don't think it is healthy for the public to see it... that is censorship.

Like it is censorship to hide I dream of Jeanie's belly button. They are blocking something from public view, because they don't think it is healthy for the public to see it... that is censorship.
Twitter is not the government. They get to determine what goes on the platform. Not you, not the government, not anybody but twitter's shareholders.