• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

C.R.T.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Yeah, but none of that has anything to do with the discussion. I asked about origins and exploring the internal working of our society. Then I asked you a straight forward yes or no question, and you give me gibberish about dumbing down and gutting achievement.

The Earth revolving around the Sun was not considered a scientific certainty when it was first proposed. in the beginning it had to get past people who said the same things you are saying now. The claim that any who suggest such a thing are implements of evil here to bring about our downfall.

It's always the same old, same old...
It is obvious from your posts here that you have no clue what CRT actually means. All you know is that it gives you an excuse to express your abject hatred of America and everything it stands for. Lets stop pretending there is an iota of substance in your diatribes beyond that.

Spamature

President
It is obvious from your posts here that you have no clue what CRT actually means. All you know is that it gives you an excuse to express your abject hatred of America and everything it stands for. Lets stop pretending there is an iota of substance in your diatribes beyond that.
A surrender dressed up as an attack.
You should be ashamed

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Discrimination in that particular form no longer legally exists (de facto eradication is another story, of course), but the effects persist as the unequal opportunities to accumulate wealth by the grandparents of today's adults are reflected in unequal levels of inherited wealth, financial aid from family, and educational opportunities when those adults were growing up.
Unequal outcmes does not indicate unequal opportunity, unless one is a Marxist (which, lets face it, CRT is steeped in).

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Why not, what ?

"Why not" ?

Is your excuse for race baiting in threads ?

I suppose because it is deplorable, has never entered your mind.
non-libs get banned for 3 days for calling members RACIST

for some reason you DON't

write on

Senator
Unequal outcmes does not indicate unequal opportunity, unless one is a Marxist (which, lets face it, CRT is steeped in).
"Unequal outcmes does not indicate unequal opportunity,"

There you go, folks.

I couldn't have explained the mindset of a right winger any better!

Last edited:

EatTheRich

President
Help Wanted Signs are EVERYWHERE, companies can't find employees, to repair inequality is for them to get a JOB
There are more unemployed people than there are available positions. And for a variety of reasons including the legacy of past discrimination, Blacks are less likely to be offered jobs than equally qualified whites.

EatTheRich

President
Sorry but that was outlawed several decades ago. You can't scrub an abstract of a title of it's previous covenants. That's like asking the US to scrub it's history of the civil war.
What? People today are denied opportunity because their grandparents were denied the option to accumulate wealth and hand it down through the generations, or to live in a good neighborhood where their children would have opportunities growing up.

EatTheRich

President
Some people who fly it, have nothing at all to do with the confederacy. To them, it's a regional pride thing. If gays can have a pride flag, why not southerners ?
Why would they take pride in a white-supremacist traitorous attack on the U.S. that killed hundreds of thousands in the name of slaveowners' rights?

EatTheRich

President
NONSENSE! The white women line has been debunked a million times over the past 20 years. Where have you been ?

Not all AA programs are the same. In the graduate school I went to, they gave out assistantships. They went to the only 8 BLACKS who applied. Everybody else was denied (including 7 white women)

Only a very tiny minority of white women get AA, compared to those who get discriminated against by it.
Secondly, all the daughters and wives of white men discriminated against by AA, suffer along with those men. They outnumber white women who benefit from AA, 100,000 to 1.
Almost every white woman has directly benefitted from affirmative action, to say nothing of the benefits all workers derive from breaking down race and sex barriers.

What is the point of your personal anecdote?

EatTheRich

President
What other explanation for significantly unequal outcomes, distributed on racial lines, is there? Is it just that one race is superior to another?

Anyway, the unequal opportunity was not inferred from the unequal outcomes ... it was demonstrated ... remember?