• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Connecting the dots...

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Joe Biden announces that his son Hunter, who is on record complaining about having to give his dad so much money, had his "beloved" Corvette restored:

Biden revealed to Jay Leno that Hunter refurbished his Corvette - that was in garage with documents (msn.com)

So if Hunter uses his dad's "connections" to make millions, and spends a bunch of if restoring his dad's cars or remodeling his homes, is that graft? Or simply an innocent "gift?" I wonder how much of Joe's legally earned money is spent on "gifts" for Hunter? Yeah, probably next to nothing. No dots anywhere...nothing to see here, move along.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Joe Biden announces that his son Hunter, who is on record complaining about having to give his dad so much money, had his "beloved" Corvette restored:

Biden revealed to Jay Leno that Hunter refurbished his Corvette - that was in garage with documents (msn.com)

So if Hunter uses his dad's "connections" to make millions, and spends a bunch of if restoring his dad's cars or remodeling his homes, is that graft? Or simply an innocent "gift?" I wonder how much of Joe's legally earned money is spent on "gifts" for Hunter? Yeah, probably next to nothing. No dots anywhere...nothing to see here, move along.
After my son got out of college I charged him rent to stay here. So what?

Yes, Hunters business was access to Joe Biden.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Maybe, but is there any law against it? You don’t think Trump’s brats cashed in on Daddy’s name while he was President….Show me some evidence of crimes committed by Hunter or Joe. From what I understand Hunter is being investigated for failing to report income and making false statements on a firearms purchase form a few years back. I also heard that he is cooperating with the investigation through his lawyers. My guess is that he will be required to pay the taxes and be fined for the firearms violation. Unlike Trump, he hired real attorneys who advised him to be truthful and cooperate. Trump hires quacks like Eastman, Guiiani and that hayseed broad Sydney Powell that advised him that Hugo Chavez fixed the election from beyond the grave. I can’t wait until Hunter voluntarily appears before the Jordan committee and makes Sauna boy look like a jackass on live TV like Hillary did in 2015.

Jack4freedom

Governor

Yep, this is HUGE Raoul….Corvette Gate. I’m surprised that Durham didn’t connect the dots and lock em up on this one. You need to get ahold of Jordan and Gaetz immediately. You got him this time!

Maybe, but is there any law against it? You don’t think Trump’s brats cashed in on Daddy’s name while he was President….Show me some evidence of crimes committed by Hunter or Joe. From what I understand Hunter is being investigated for failing to report income and making false statements on a firearms purchase form a few years back. I also heard that he is cooperating with the investigation through his lawyers. My guess is that he will be required to pay the taxes and be fined for the firearms violation. Unlike Trump, he hired real attorneys who advised him to be truthful and cooperate. Trump hires quacks like Eastman, Guiiani and that hayseed broad Sydney Powell that advised him that Hugo Chavez fixed the election from beyond the grave. I can’t wait until Hunter voluntarily appears before the Jordan committee and makes Sauna boy look like a jackass on live TV like Hillary did in 2015.
According to reports Trump and his family actually lost money while he was President but.... ya know good luck with that...

Yes, it is against the law

§ 2635.702 Use of public office for private gain.
An employee shall not use his public office for his own private gain, for the endorsement of any product, service or enterprise, or for the private gain of friends, relatives, or persons with whom the employee is affiliated in a nongovernmental capacity, including nonprofit organizations of which the employee is an officer or member, and persons with whom the employee has or seeks employment or business relations. The specific prohibitions set forth in paragraphs (a) through (d) of this section apply this general standard, but are not intended to be exclusive or to limit the application of this section.

(a) Inducement or coercion of benefits. An employee shall not use or permit the use of his Government position or title or any authority associated with his public office in a manner that is intended to coerce or induce another person, including a subordinate, to provide any benefit, financial or otherwise, to himself or to friends, relatives, or persons with whom the employee is affiliated in a nongovernmental capacity.

Given what we know is on the laptop and Hunters former business associates it would appear that Lunch Bucket Joe, regular working class stiff Joe..... been selling access to the US Goverment since at least 2015.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
"Access" is not illegal. That could be a lunch or dinner....a photo op.

Did Joe actually enact any government action to help Hunter's business? Don't bother us with the crap about Viktor Shokin.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
According to reports Trump and his family actually lost money while he was President but.... ya know good luck with that...

An employee shall not use his public office for his own private gain, for the endorsement of any product, service or enterprise, or for the private gain of friends, relatives, or persons with whom the employee is affiliated in a nongovernmental capacity, including nonprofit organizations of which the employee is an officer or member, and persons with whom the employee has or seeks employment or business relations. The specific prohibitions set forth in paragraphs (a) through (d) of this section apply this general standard, but are not intended to be exclusive or to limit the application of this section.

(a) Inducement or coercion of benefits. An employee shall not use or permit the use of his Government position or title or any authority associated with his public office in a manner that is intended to coerce or induce another person, including a subordinate, to provide any benefit, financial or otherwise, to himself or to friends, relatives, or persons with whom the employee is affiliated in a nongovernmental capacity.

Given what we know is on the laptop and Hunters former business associates it would appear that Lunch Bucket Joe, regular working class stiff Joe..... been selling access to the US Goverment since at least 2015.
So when Trump withdrew US troops from Kurdish villages in northern Syria and allowed the Turks to do airstrikes starting the next day...it had nothing to do with the $3 million per year from the Istanbul Trump Towers?

What did Joe Biden ever do to help one of Hunter's businesses?

So when Trump withdrew US troops from Kurdish villages in northern Syria and allowed the Turks to do airstrikes starting the next day...it had nothing to do with the $3 million per year from the Istanbul Trump Towers?

What did Joe Biden ever do to help one of Hunter's businesses?
Sadly predictable. I knew you were going to bring this horseshit about Turkey, when all else fails, go to your debunked bullshit.

Did Joe actually enact any government action to help Hunter's business? Don't bother us with the crap about Viktor Shokin.

Sure it was just lunches and dinner.

Why the FBI went out of its way to kill any investigation into it and leaned on Social Media to suppress the story and label it a Russian disinformation operation........... because it was NOTHING.........

Good luck with that.

Jack4freedom

Governor

You guys are always saying stuff, but never produce any real evidence of a crime. The Trumpers have been jerking off to Hunters laptop for years now. Where’s the beef? If snorting Coke off a hookers ass is a big deal, then arrest him. It’s sad when a whole party’s operation consists of snooping through personal data, stealing diaries and sitting around gossiping like a bunch of old wrinkled broads at the budget beauty parlor. That’s the whole GOP agenda. What a bunch of YENTAS….LOL

Jack4freedom

Governor

Why the FBI went out of its way to kill any investigation into it and leaned on Social Media to suppress the story and label it a Russian disinformation operation........... because it was NOTHING.........

Good luck with that.
Give these Yentas what they want….Their shrill shrieking about Hunter is getting on everyone’s last nerve. What a bunch of busy body c*nts……HUNTER, HUNTER, HUNTER…I love youse guys!!!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Check Ukraine income

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Give these Yentas what they want….Their shrill shrieking about Hunter is getting on everyone’s last nerve. What a bunch of busy body c*nts……HUNTER, HUNTER, HUNTER…I love youse guys!!!
Same could be said of Trumps brats

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Sadly predictable. I knew you were going to bring this horseshit about Turkey, when all else fails, go to your debunked bullshit.
Debunked? Bullshit.

‘Trump betrayed us’: Fleeing Kurds condemn U.S. decision to leave Syria

Trump’s Plan in Syria Comes Complete With a Glaring Conflict of Interest

Republicans Are Actually Furious Over Trump Abandoning Kurds in Syria

Turkey will be deploying troops to Syria—and there just so happens to be a Trump Tower in Istanbul.

Brett McGurk served in national security roles under George W. Bush and Barack Obama, and was Donald Trump's special envoy on ISIS until he resigned last year—one day after Jim Mattis resigned as Defense Secretary, citing irreconcilable differences with the president after Trump announced a troop withdrawal from Syria.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Check Ukraine income
For whom? Manafort? Show that Joe Biden made any money from Ukraine...or run along.

What Did Ex-Trump Aide Paul Manafort Really Do in Ukraine?
Trump's former campaign chief worked for an anti-NATO party and a politician who fled the country amid charges of corruption and collusion with Russia.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Debunked? Bullshit.

‘Trump betrayed us’: Fleeing Kurds condemn U.S. decision to leave Syria

Trump’s Plan in Syria Comes Complete With a Glaring Conflict of Interest

Republicans Are Actually Furious Over Trump Abandoning Kurds in Syria

Turkey will be deploying troops to Syria—and there just so happens to be a Trump Tower in Istanbul.

Brett McGurk served in national security roles under George W. Bush and Barack Obama, and was Donald Trump's special envoy on ISIS until he resigned last year—one day after Jim Mattis resigned as Defense Secretary, citing irreconcilable differences with the president after Trump announced a troop withdrawal from Syria.

OFF BIDEN TOPIC

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Good luck with that.
The laptop had nothing to document any criminal or corrupt action by Joe Biden. Three years later nothing.