• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Connecting the dots...

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Hilariously one sided...where is the visitors log for Trump's office? Did his son's have access? How about Giuliani or Powell? Did anyone keep track of who was in the storage room where about 40 boxes of government documents were?
Topic is Biden
SW needs ensure you read PJ Rules

middleview

President
Supporting Member
There is no post of you accusing Joey of anything, matter of fact when the topic is Joey you jack it with Trump.

You're not man enough to accuse No Show Joey of anything

Appears the Chinese paid for Joey to be there once in awhile, you think Joey may have brought New doc's when he did show up?

Post on topic or don't reply lil' fella
Documents taken and stored illegally is the topic.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
As well as everyone knowing talk is cheap. You have made baseless accusations your hobby here...carry on.
I've made skepticism of government narratives my "hobby" here. Your hobby is parroting propaganda...carry on.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Topic is Biden
SW needs ensure you read PJ Rules
You posted this in another thread about government documents:

NOTHING is Middle about him
Surely he doesn't think his post aren't still here for all to read
Must be due to having to sleep while setting upright

https://www.politicaljack.com/threads/false-equivalency-arguments-classified-docs.153570/page-8#post-3159223

And this

LBJ
had a President killed

And this
Yeah, he's in Colorado watching his boy's employees in Minn via video

The employees may go Postal

And in a thread about Adam Schiff

When they cross our borders as they are doing now they are
as all the damn illegals

And in a thread about Biden sending military aid to Ukraine you posted this about sending aid to the Palestinians.

Appears Biden is funding terrorist

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I've made skepticism of government narratives my "hobby" here. Your hobby is parroting propaganda...carry on.
And admit you do not have a leg to stand on. Don't be pissy about my pointing that out.
Your accusations would be more credible if you had evidence and not just a suspicion that it might be.

Raoul_Luke

And admit you do not have a leg to stand on. Don't be pissy about my pointing that out.
Your accusations would be more credible if you had evidence and not just a suspicion that it might be.
The "evidence" of Biden corruption is way stronger than the evidence of Trump "Russian collusion." You only see the "evidence" that supports your political agenda.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The point is being missed, or should i say ignored. In the garage Hunter had access to the documents. We don't know how many were there in the beginning or how many he may have taken, and for what purpose? Some were left and taken by the FBI. Who might have the others?
Would you care to make the same questions of the documents stored in Trump's desk and an unlocked storage space at Mar-A-Lago?

Did Trump's kids have access to those documents? How about Rudy or Sydney? Who, of the frequent guests at the public club had access to them?

Here are the relevant issues, as far as I can tell...

1. Who selected government documents to be illegally removed from either the White House or the VP office. That would be a crime.
2. If Trump or Biden knew there were government documents in the things being removed, storing them in insecure locations is another crime, where classified documents are concerned.

When told there were documents that had illegally been taken from the WH/VP office, what did they do? Trump argued for a year that the documents were his, until finally being returned. Biden sent them back the next day.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The "evidence" of Biden corruption is way stronger than the evidence of Trump "Russian collusion." You only see the "evidence" that supports your political agenda.
There is no evidence that BIden did favors for any of Hunter's employers, partners or investors. An email thanking Hunter for an invitation to meet Joe doesn't quite fit the description of a corrupt act.

The evidence of Russian interference in our election is easily found in the Mueller report or the Senate intelligence committee report. The Mueller report also states that there is insufficient evidence of a conspiracy between the Trump campaign and Russia. There was enough evidence to investigate.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Joe Biden announces that his son Hunter, who is on record complaining about having to give his dad so much money, had his "beloved" Corvette restored:

Biden revealed to Jay Leno that Hunter refurbished his Corvette - that was in garage with documents (msn.com)

So if Hunter uses his dad's "connections" to make millions, and spends a bunch of if restoring his dad's cars or remodeling his homes, is that graft? Or simply an innocent "gift?" I wonder how much of Joe's legally earned money is spent on "gifts" for Hunter? Yeah, probably next to nothing. No dots anywhere...nothing to see here, move along.
There's more Dots

More classified documents found at president's home (msn.com)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
There is no evidence that BIden did favors for any of Hunter's employers, partners or investors. An email thanking Hunter for an invitation to meet Joe doesn't quite fit the description of a corrupt act.

The evidence of Russian interference in our election is easily found in the Mueller report or the Senate intelligence committee report. The Mueller report also states that there is insufficient evidence of a conspiracy between the Trump campaign and Russia. There was enough evidence to investigate.
Eh

Here’s a dozen times Joe Biden played a role in Hunter's deals (nypost.com)

So that is why James Mattis quit? He supported the PKK? Your defense of Trump is certainly appreciated...by him. The links I provided should have informed you, but you didn't read them.
Yes, your links were very informative, our Adminstrative State in Washington being upset that they did not get another war. Alas, they got a proxy war with Russia, good thing they installed Biden.

I don't know why Mattis left and frankly I don't care. Trumps action in this was strategic and had nothing to do with a hotel. Just like 99.9% of the shit you guys made up about Trump.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Yes, your links were very informative, our Adminstrative State in Washington being upset that they did not get another war. Alas, they got a proxy war with Russia, good thing they installed Biden.

I don't know why Mattis left and frankly I don't care. Trumps action in this was strategic and had nothing to do with a hotel. Just like 99.9% of the shit you guys made up about Trump.
Yeah, pay no attention to the facts. Trump didn't prevent a war. Our troops were keeping Turkey from attacks on our allies. I gave you a link to why Mattis quit...you ignored it.

Raoul_Luke

Has anyone seen the report that Hunter was paying his old man $50,000 a month to "rent" this house in Delaware? Is that what he meant by "giving pop half his money?" MMmmmmmm, could be...

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Would you care to make the same questions of the documents stored in Trump's desk and an unlocked storage space at Mar-A-Lago?

Did Trump's kids have access to those documents? How about Rudy or Sydney? Who, of the frequent guests at the public club had access to them?

Here are the relevant issues, as far as I can tell...

1. Who selected government documents to be illegally removed from either the White House or the VP office. That would be a crime.
2. If Trump or Biden knew there were government documents in the things being removed, storing them in insecure locations is another crime, where classified documents are concerned.

When told there were documents that had illegally been taken from the WH/VP office, what did they do? Trump argued for a year that the documents were his, until finally being returned. Biden sent them back the next day.
8) Thread derailment is no longer reportable. If you constantly derail threads or avoid a topic you will be thread banned with possible further punishment.