• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Daily Post Counts

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
Well bd - the thing is .... we thought that we would win ;) I really should stick to horses and roulette - never loose on them.

I haven't stayed away for any reasons to do with PJ xxx well other than for the few days pertaining to the bet. And now on top of a small mountain of unexpected troubles I have broken my right humerus, which I didn't find humerous at all and which makes it hard for me to type.

I also have had enough of politics --- don't watch or listen to or read the news - I am enjoying the simple life for now.
Glad to see you up and around so to speak. ;)

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
I haven’t left. I just don’t post much anywhere any longer. Life priorities change over time. Hang in there and I hope everyone has a good summer and 2021 ends up better for all. Take care
I had a pretty decent summer last year but I have a better one planned for this year. Got big lake cabins rented for Memorial Day, July 4th and Labor Day. 2021 has certainly been busy. Mid-May already. Hard to believe. You have a good one too.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I had a pretty decent summer last year but I have a better one planned for this year. Got big lake cabins rented for Memorial Day, July 4th and Labor Day. 2021 has certainly been busy. Mid-May already. Hard to believe. You have a good one too.
Enjoy while you can, lately I've learned tomorrow isn't promised to anyone

Mick

The Right is always right
COVID has shown a lot of us that.
Covid has shown you what? Most left wingers don't have a clue on what it is or how deadly it is. You have 5 masks stuffed in your mouth and are hiding in your basement. Good thing you got out of Michigan. It appears Whitmer is a real peach.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Covid has shown you what? Most left wingers don't have a clue on what it is or how deadly it is. You have 5 masks stuffed in your mouth and are hiding in your basement. Good thing you got out of Michigan. It appears Whitmer is a real peach.
I know exactly how deadly it is. Those numbers are easily available. But a year off of the life expectancy is a big deal. And maybe if you had worn a mask you wouldn’t have gotten it. I sure didn’t and won’t.

Mick

The Right is always right
I know exactly how deadly it is. Those numbers are easily available.
It sure is. Then why are so many left wingers so misinformed as to the actual numbers? Just dumb as hell or victims of fake news and propaganda?

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
It sure is. Then why are so many left wingers so misinformed as to the actual numbers? Just dumb as hell or victims of fake news and propaganda?
Not sure what you’re talking about. The numbers are the numbers. The risk is much higher than the flu, but not the end of the world. What’s confusing?