• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Daily Post Counts

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
This second page of the thread is probably a good example of why the post count is down. We can't even have a simple thread about the daily post count without it turning into a poo fight by the same old shiite slingers. Wading through it trying to find good stuff is tiresome. I'm outta this poo fight thread.

TBLee

Governor
This second page of the thread is probably a good example of why the post count is down. We can't even have a simple thread about the daily post count without it turning into a poo fight by the same old shiite slingers. Wading through it trying to find good stuff is tiresome. I'm outta this poo fight thread.
I believe your response speaks very clear to exactly why there are SO many issues on this forum, and the reasons many have left. Perhaps fairness will come. Enjoy!

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
I believe your response speaks very clear to exactly why there are SO many issues on this forum, and the reasons many have left. Perhaps fairness will come. Enjoy!
That’s a bold accusation of the ownership and moderators that I don’t agree with. This place isn’t easy andI can’t even imagine to try and take this place on in a way that every last person sees as “fair”. Having realistic expectations will go a long way, as will having a bit of thick skin. We all know what we’re getting into when posting in a place like this.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
NW's replies prove it's just another BAIT OP
and allowed

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
So first you complain that insulting posts drive people away, but claim it is the left doing it...and now you excuse a hard code Trumpist right winger for his insults....

Yeah, that makes sense.
NO CONTENT
OMG stop crying

Daily Post Counts means what to members?

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
So first you complain that insulting posts drive people away, but claim it is the left doing it...and now you excuse a hard code Trumpist right winger for his insults....

Yeah, that makes sense.
You have no sense of humour do you, nothing will deter you from your delusional semi religious fanatical mission.
At some point I sincerely hope for your sake the realization sinks in that you're not accomplishing anything.

Jack4freedom

Governor
You have no sense of humour do you, nothing will deter you from your delusional semi religious fanatical mission.
At some point I sincerely hope for your sake the realization sinks in that you're not accomplishing anything.
It seems that many people here are on a fanatical mission from both sides of the aisle Bernie. Neither are accomplishing anything. One side is very bitter about the losses on November 4th and January 5th and is constantly trashing the new administration. The other side is very happy about the new administration and defending it while trashing the previous administration especially after the insurrection on January 6th. Pretty simple and really no surprise considering the circumstances.