• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

David Axelrod

Zam-Zam

Senator
You remember him, no? Former chief political strategist to Barack Obama and also his senior advisor?

He popped up on "The Lead With Jake Tapper" on CNN recently and had this to say:

During CNN’s "The Lead with Jake Tapper" on Thursday, host Jake Tapper spoke with CNN senior political commentator and former senior Obama advisor David Axelrod, who echoed President Biden's critics, admitting that things in the country are "out of control" and that Biden is "not in command."

David Axelrod sees bad news for Biden: Things look 'out of control and he's not in command' (msn.com)

If he's right, one has to wonder who is in charge...

Putin?

:D

Time for the human shields to trash Axelrod I suppose...

TBLee

Governor
You remember him, no? Former chief political strategist to Barack Obama and also his senior advisor?

He popped up on "The Lead With Jake Tapper" on CNN recently and had this to say:

During CNN’s "The Lead with Jake Tapper" on Thursday, host Jake Tapper spoke with CNN senior political commentator and former senior Obama advisor David Axelrod, who echoed President Biden's critics, admitting that things in the country are "out of control" and that Biden is "not in command."

David Axelrod sees bad news for Biden: Things look 'out of control and he's not in command' (msn.com)

If he's right, one has to wonder who is in charge...

Putin?

:D

Time for the human shields to trash Axelrod I suppose...
Watch for it. It will only be a matter of time.

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member
I think more than one Democrat is worried about Biden, although a lot will never admit it.

It's hard to claim that things are going well.
Biden was not my first, second or even third choice, but he ran against Trump and beat him like a drum; I appreciate that.

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member
I respect him, I don't admire him.

Or ant living politician and/or associated minions, for that matter. There are better people to admire, IMHO.
I typically admire people I respect, but that doesn't mean you should.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member
IMO, Biden is the point guard but he's not the officer in charge and who that is as in the Wizard of Oz is behind the curtains in DC. Hellfire, it could be Russia or China for all is known and not known, remember it's posted here in PJ the only way to win as President is through Russia!

Maybe Hunter is in charge since it's who Joe reports to:

Clay Travis on 'Fox & Friends': Joe Biden '100% caught in a lie' over voicemail to Hunter (msn.com)
Some in the Qanon insist Trump is still president:

Diehard QAnon followers think Trump is secretly still president and carrying out executions at White House

TBLee

Governor
I think more than one Democrat is worried about Biden, although a lot will never admit it.

It's hard to claim that things are going well.
Things are most definitely not going well. Even my Democrat friends are concerned.

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member