• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

David Axelrod

TBLee

Governor
Just a feeling, a feeling I hope is wrong.
A feeling? I am open to a discussion. Although I know very little about you, for some reason you seem to have formed an opinion of me rather quickly. Can you offer me a basis for that opinion?

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member
A feeling? I am open to a discussion. Although I know very little about you, for some reason you seem to have formed an opinion of me rather quickly. Can you offer me a basis for that opinion?
I know little about you as well but perhaps stumbled upon a post of yours like this:

which led me to believe you could be a drinker of the Trumpian Kool-Aide, though, to be honest, I am not 100% on that: Maybe 90 to 95%.

TBLee

Governor
I know little about you as well, but perhaps stumbled upon a post of yours like this:

which led me to believe you could be a drinker of the Trumpian Kool-Aide, though, to be honest, I am not 100% on that, maybe 90 to 95%.
LOL. I believe Trump often was an absolutely idiot. I believe if he had kept his mouth shut things would be different. I believe for the most part he was leading our Country in a better direction, and some of his policies were leading us in a good direction. I hope he doesn’t run in the future, yet I hope he throws his support to another candidate. I would NEVER even consider voting for Biden. He has been a failure. So if my opinion leads you in the direction of name calling, so be it. As that says a great deal more about YOU, then it ever will about me.

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member
LOL. I believe Trump often was an absolutely idiot. I believe if he had kept his mouth shut things would be different. I believe for the most part he was leading our Country in a better direction, and some of his policies were leading us in a good direction. I hope he doesn’t run in the future, yet I hope he throws his support to another candidate. I would NEVER even consider voting for Biden. He has been a failure. So if my opinion leads you in the direction of name calling, so be it. As that says a great deal more about YOU, then it ever will about me.
If, for example, you are faced with a choice between Trump and Biden in 2024, you have already declared you will not vote for Biden.

Up to 98%.

write on

Senator
You remember him, no? Former chief political strategist to Barack Obama and also his senior advisor?

He popped up on "The Lead With Jake Tapper" on CNN recently and had this to say:

During CNN’s "The Lead with Jake Tapper" on Thursday, host Jake Tapper spoke with CNN senior political commentator and former senior Obama advisor David Axelrod, who echoed President Biden's critics, admitting that things in the country are "out of control" and that Biden is "not in command."

David Axelrod sees bad news for Biden: Things look 'out of control and he's not in command' (msn.com)

If he's right, one has to wonder who is in charge...

Putin?

:D

Time for the human shields to trash Axelrod I suppose...
I agree that Biden, and Democrats in Congress, are weak. Biden still has the hope of long lost bipartisanship. I've said that many times and it shows that I don't have my head stuck up the ass of Biden- unlike those that still support the wannabe fascist Trump.

TBLee

Governor
If, for example, you are faced with a choice between Trump and Biden in 2024, you have already declared you will not vote for Biden.

Up to 98%.
I have clearly stated where I am at. I hope that neither Biden, or Trump runs. I have indeed declared I would NOT vote for Joe Biden, and I stand behind that statement. He has been a failure for our Country. I do not believe he has the capability of leading our Country, he obviously has cognitive issues. I believe we have reached a point in which I actually feel sad for him, that those that claim to love him are allowing him to self destruct. I find it pathetic

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member
I have clearly stated where I am at. I hope that neither Biden, or Trump runs. I have indeed declared I would NOT vote for Joe Biden, and I stand behind that statement. He has been a failure for our Country. I do not believe he has the capability of leading our Country, he obviously has cognitive issues. I believe we have reached a point in which I actually feel sad for him, that those that claim to love him are allowing him to self destruct. I find it pathetic
Up to 99%.

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member
You seem vaguely familiar to me. Hmmm….I wonder why? You base YOUR opinion solely on my refusal to agree to vote for Joe Biden. How odd…or maybe its not. LOL
I can connect dots with the best, even better than you I daresay, though I see you are game to try.

Up to 99.1%.

TBLee

Governor
I can connect dots with the best, even better than you I daresay, though I see you are game to try.

Up to 99.1%.
I will say you are fun. A bit predictable, but I enjoy a good cat and mouse game. With that being said, I am SO looking forward to midterms. What say you? Are you excited?

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member
I will say you are fun. A bit predictable, but I enjoy a good cat and mouse game. With that being said, I am SO looking forward to midterms. What say you? Are you excited?
Played this game many, many times and so am filthy-rich with experience.

About your question: I view the coming midterms with a certain amount of dread, though I have to say the recent actions of the five, extremist Supreme Court justices offer a ray of hope.

Down to 92.3%.

TBLee

Governor
Played this game many, many times and so am filthy-rich with experience.

About your question: I view the coming midterms with a certain amount of dread, though I have to say the recent actions of the five, extremist Supreme Court justices offer a ray of hope.

Down to 92.3%.
Awww…sweetie I am wondering if I have played the game longer than you? Either way, I am good. Why do you view the midterms with dread. Do you believe our current President is leading our Country is a positive, successful direction? If you do, please enlighten me. As for the justices, I am good. By the way, I still believe you are very familiar. LOL

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member
Awww…sweetie I am wondering if I have played the game longer than you? Either way, I am good. Why do you view the midterms with dread. Do you believe our current President is leading our Country is a positive, successful direction? If you do, please enlighten me. As for the justices, I am good. By the way, I still believe you are very familiar. LOL
In every board I've ever been a member of, I use BitterPill as my handle, boringly consistent I must admit, though my personal persona from site to site can change in remarkable and wonderful ways.

I'd like to think it is the fault of my agile, cat-like mind, but it's probably my incipient paranoia instead.

About me approaching the midterms with dread, a question you technically didn't ask, I am aware of the history regarding a President's party suffering in those elections, but that doesn't mean it has to be that way this time, and the actions of the five, extremist Supreme Court justices offer a ray of hope.

And I do think Biden is leading this country in a positive direction, especially when it comes to strengthening NATO, aiding the Ukrainians, sanctioning Putin and otherwise building connections with worthy nations rather than killing them.

About inflation and gas prices and so forth, there is precious little Biden can do, either in this country or worldwide.

Last edited:

TBLee

Governor
In every board I've ever been a member of, I use BitterPill as my handle, boringly consistent I must admit, though my personal persona from site to site can change in remarkable and wonderful ways.

I'd like to think it is the fault of my agile, cat-like mind, but it's probably my incipient paranoia instead.

About me approaching the midterms with dread, a question you technically didn't ask, I am aware of the history regarding a President's party suffering in those elections, but that doesn't mean it has to be that way this time, and the actions of the five, extremist Supreme Court justices offer a ray of hope.

And I do think Biden is leading this country in a positive direction, especially when it comes to strengthening NATO, aiding the Ukrainians, sanctioning Putin and otherwise building connections with worthy nations rather than killing them.

About inflation and gas prices and so forth, there is precious little Biden can do, either in this country or worldwide.
How is President Biden leading us in a “positive” direction? Please be specific, because I am just not seeing it. Our Economy is in the shitter. People are struggling to keep their heads above water. Gas prices, heating oil prices, energy prices, grocery processes are outrageous. He created this mess.

Zam-Zam

Senator
I agree that Biden, and Democrats in Congress, are weak. Biden still has the hope of long lost bipartisanship. I've said that many times and it shows that I don't have my head stuck up the ass of Biden- unlike those that still support the wannabe fascist Trump.
If I were the President, I would be in way over my head.

I believe Joe Biden and I have that in common.

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member
How is President Biden leading us in a “positive” direction? Please be specific, because I am just not seeing it. Our Economy is in the shitter. People are struggling to keep their heads above water. Gas prices, heating oil prices, energy prices, grocery processes are outrageous. He created this mess.
I already did, but I would like to add that with the recent fall and projected continued decline in the price of oil worldwide, something not even Biden has control of, there will be a consequent decline in the price paid at the pump while world inflation will also drop which offers yet another ray of hope.

Last edited:

TBLee

Governor
I already did, but I would like to add that with the recent fall and projected continued fall in the price of oil worldwide, there will be a consequent decline in the price paid at the pump while world inflation will also drop which offers yet another ray of hope.
You can't seriously believe that is our only concern. Yikes