• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

David Axelrod

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
A lot of people here think that I'm a hardcore liberal but I've described myself as a blue blooded liberal.

That being said, I am cognizant of the fact of what Republicans are attempting to do after the election(?) of Trump. The party has been taken over by fascists.

And that boils my blood.
You're far from Liberal, IMO, you are a far left leftist and for some reason unable to escape red state Oklahoma............your hate of republicans makes that laughable, but, I guess you must stay where you don't have the ability to move from.

Jack Daniels boils your blood :)

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member
You're far from Liberal, IMO, you are a far left leftist and for some reason unable to escape red state Oklahoma............your hate of republicans makes that laughable, but, I guess you must stay where you don't have the ability to move from.

Jack Daniels boils your blood :)
I prefer Jim Beam, but they both boil my blood plenty.

In any case, we need some liberals in Oklahoma, and I'm not going to go, so I think write on should do what he wants and stay.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
We'll know officially when the results are released on July 28th I believe.

Nevertheless:
There’s been no shortage of recession predictions so far this year, with everyone from JP Morgan Chase CEO Jamie Dimon to billionaire investor Carl Icahn warning of the potential for an imminent economic downturn.
But some experts have gone even further, claiming the U.S. is already in the midst of a recession; the only thing missing is the official declaration.

so you fall into the 'some experts' category above which isn't bad. I even think you are correct.

I've been watching Doctor Copper

Copper Prices Plunge to 17-Month Low on Recession Fears (businessinsider.com)

Highest inflation in 40 years and rising, stock market worse in 52 years at this time, grain down 20% but isn't being seen at the grocery stores. Ate out lately?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I prefer Jim Beam, but they both boil my blood plenty.

In any case, we need some liberals in Oklahoma, and I'm not going to go, so I think write on should do what he wants and stay.
When I drink likker I prefer our NC Mountain Shine that never gives a hang-over but a hell of a blast-off. Write-on has me in Ignore because I know someone that knows him and he can't afford to leave!

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member
When I drink likker I prefer our NC Mountain Shine that never gives a hang-over but a hell of a blast-off. Write-on has me in Ignore because I know someone that knows him and he can't afford to leave!
I hope to one day visit your fair state, and I don't want to gossip about write on, at least not overtly, since he is fast becoming a friend.

TBLee

Governor
I am with you Dawg!! Nothing like NC moonshine. We are blessed to have a friend who keeps us supplied, but I will say there are plenty of other incredible lovely stuff available. Cheers….

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member
I have no doubt you know each other very well…lol
I bet, yet I have never visited Oklahoma.

I did, however, watch a performance of Oklahoma! at a high-school I once attended many years ago, so perhaps I met write on then.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I am with you Dawg!! Nothing like NC moonshine. We are blessed to have a friend who keeps us supplied, but I will say there are plenty of other incredible lovely stuff available. Cheers….
Especially out of Wikesboro