• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Democrat true colors

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Violence & Sexism
It's how they are raised as kids to do when they don't get their way or a trophy when they lose.

They are like rabbits and will eat their own if their demands aren't met

Colorforms

Senator
Violence & Sexism
It's how they are raised as kids to do when they don't get their way or a trophy when they lose.

It's what happens when you aren't raised with the tools needed to deal with adversity. Everyone has to "feel good" as if reality cares how you feel. The measure of any individual is how they deal with adversity, and democrats can't, and they're raising a generation that can't.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
It's what happens when you aren't raised with the tools needed to deal with adversity. Everyone has to "feel good" as if reality cares how you feel. The measure of any individual is how they deal with adversity, and democrats can't, and they're raising a generation that can't.
Yep

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Here's what a democrat thinks. This is a former democrat cabinet member. Yes let's just "backhand" those who disagree and don't follow the agenda. Notice all the likes from democrats.
View attachment 68350
Ahh, the Democrat War on Women continues unabated.

Side note: since lefty males are mostly effeminate twinks and/or ZERO-sport-playing metrosexuals…they struggle to understand why a normal man is repulsed by the idea of striking a lady.

Colorforms

Senator
Ahh, the Democrat War on Women continues unabated.

Side note: since lefty males are mostly effeminate twinks and/or ZERO-sport-playing metrosexuals…they struggle to understand why a normal man is repulsed by the idea of striking a lady.
Fascists set the scenario on this when they claimed that "words are violence". Using that to justify physically attacking anyone who they disagree with, because their words "hurt them".

It's all part of their desire to terrorize society into compliance with their dictates.

Bronwyn

Unapoligetically Republican
Fascists set the scenario on this when they claimed that "words are violence". Using that to justify physically attacking anyone who they disagree with, because their words "hurt them".

It's all part of their desire to terrorize society into compliance with their dictates.
You mean Republican words are violence. Liberals mis-speak all the time.

Colorforms

Senator
You mean Republican words are violence. Liberals mis-speak all the time.
Very true, fascists never play by the same rules they insist that others play by. We don't even have to imagine what the reaction from the left would have been if Trump had denounced an election in advance, and yet Biden did it on Wednesday. Outrage? Heck, they don't even mention it. Trump was a traitor for questioning the results of the 2020 election after it happened. Biden....nothing.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Violence & Sexism

Wow...as you post about someone saying "all republicans are scum" you post this....

Hypocrisy looks good on ya.

Jack4freedom

Governor
You mean like accepting defeat and not attacking the US Capitol......That’s how your boys have dealt with a little adversity since November 7 2020.....How would you rate Trump and 75% of GOP leadership in dealing with loss or adversity? I give them a -50 on a scale of 1-100.

Colorforms

Senator
You mean like accepting defeat and not attacking the US Capitol......That’s how your boys have dealt with a little adversity since November 7 2020.....How would you rate Trump and 75% of GOP leadership in dealing with loss or adversity? I give them a -50 on a scale of 1-100.
Well, so far they haven't "Trumped" up fake scandals or submitted 7 articles of impeachment before Biden even took the oath. So I would say they're handling it infinitely better than democrats did.

I still remember the photo of democrats crapping on a police car to celebrate Trump's inauguration. You seem to have blanked that out. I also haven't seen republicans out burning stuff down or trying to take over part of a city so they can sucede from the union. :)

Jack4freedom

Governor
Well, so far they haven't "Trumped" up fake scandals or submitted 7 articles of impeachment before Biden even took the oath. So I would say they're handling it infinitely better than democrats did.

I still remember the photo of democrats crapping on a police car to celebrate Trump's inauguration. You seem to have blanked that out. :)
I haven’t blanked anything out champ. After every election there seems to be a gaggle of angry misfits making asses of themselves. I do not nor have I ever supported imbeciles destroying property or crapping anywhere in public. However many Trumpists are still calling the mob of idiots from January 6 Patriots. Many of those who feel that way are Senators and Congressmen. The OP suggesting that some offhand crack made by Robert Reich was far worse than the pack of scum from top to bottom who attempted to illegally steal the election they just list is fvcking hilarious. Keep em coming!!!

Colorforms

Senator
I haven’t blanked anything out champ. After every election there seems to be a gaggle of angry misfits making asses of themselves. I do not nor have I ever supported imbeciles destroying property or crapping anywhere in public. However many Trumpists are still calling the mob of idiots from January 6 Patriots. Many of those who feel that way are Senators and Congressmen. The OP suggesting that some offhand crack made by Robert Reich was far worse than the pack of scum from top to bottom who attempted to illegally steal the election they just list is fvcking hilarious. Keep em coming!!!
So, in your opinion, having an opinion you disagree with is as bad or worse than burning and looting and killing for nearly a year, hey "champ"?

The problem I have with you people is that you can't even tolerate an opposing opinion without claiming it's some sort of evil that society should slap down. Personally, I think the Jan 6 riot was idiocy. Not because I disagree with the cause, but because I disagree with the actions. You can't seem to separate that, and feel that anyone who agrees that the election was rigged is just as culpable as the actual rioters.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

I still remember the photo of democrats crapping on a police car to celebrate Trump's inauguration. You seem to have blanked that out. I also haven't seen republicans out burning stuff down or trying to take over part of a city so they can sucede from the union. :)
You'd better check on Marjorie Talylor Greene's articles of impeachment filed on January 21, 2021...,on day after Biden was sworn in.

Trump was impeached in 2020 for having broken the law by putting a hold on a congressional appropriation and not informing congress.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Here's what a democrat thinks. This is a former democrat cabinet member. Yes let's just "backhand" those who disagree and don't follow the agenda. Notice all the likes from democrats.
View attachment 68350
Robert Reich is right on.
Arizona Democrats censured Sinema.

Sinema censured by Arizona Democrats for blocking voting rights legislation - CNNPolitics

Turns out Sinema gets her campaign money from dark money sources that support Republicans' new voter laws which suppress the vote of minorities and with provisions for election results to be overturned if not in their favor. That's anti-democracy.

Colorforms

Senator

Sinema censured by Arizona Democrats for blocking voting rights legislation - CNNPolitics

Turns out Sinema gets her campaign money from dark money sources that support Republicans' new voter laws which suppress the vote of minorities and with provisions for election results to be overturned if not in their favor. That's anti-democracy.
Odd democrats voted for her despite all that before this legislation came up. :)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Why am I not surprised you approve of slapping women that don't do as told! BTW: it took registered AZ dems to elect Sinema or are you claiming repubs elected her_________

Bronwyn

Unapoligetically Republican

So you think it's ok to "backhand" someone who doesn't agree with you. Ok, got your number.