• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Does Ted Cruz nauseate you?

BobbyT

Governor
Makes you wanna upchuck, no?

View attachment 62866

;-)
Yes. He's the epitome of "I'll do anything and anyone to get and stay in power." Between publicly admitting he's up for sale to the highest bidder and sucking up to the biggest conman in the US, he's shown what an empty shell he is. He's a pathetic smeagol.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*

protectionist

Governor

Attachments

protectionist

Governor

protectionist

Governor
This one’s a diehard Trump cultist til the bitter end.

;-)
I'm a cultist, follower, or whatever adjective, of the TRUTH, and doing what is right and good for America. Democrat insanity isn't part of that.

It isn't just Trump. There were 16 candidates for president among Republicans in 2016. If Ted Cruz, or Ben Carson, or Rand Paul would have been nominated, I would support them too.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
I'm a cultist, follower, or whatever adjective, of the TRUTH, and doing what is right and good for America. Democrat insanity isn't part of that.

It isn't just Trump. There were 16 candidates for president among Republicans in 2016. If Ted Cruz, or Ben Carson, or Rand Paul would have been nominated, I would support them too.
Did you enjoy losing the house, senate and Presidency UNDER YOUR GREATEST LOSER ?

Bugsy McGurk

President

The very definition of a cultist - you say you would support the leader of your GOP cult no matter who it is.

I rest my case.

protectionist

Governor
I think we have 2 diehards here
You are a diehard - who supports disarming law-abiding people, thereby aiding and abetting mass shooters...who supports racial discrimination against whites & Asians...who supports illegal immigration and all of its harms to Americans.....who supports saturating our stores with Made in China garbage.....who supports homosexual & tran sex perversion, and a sex pervert now masquerading as POTUS...and who supports the destruction of free & fair elections, while lying about it.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
You are a diehard - who supports disarming law-abiding people, thereby aiding and abetting mass shooters...who supports racial discrimination against whites & Asians...who supports illegal immigration and all of its harms to Americans.....who supports saturating our stores with Made in China garbage.....who supports homosexual & tran sex perversion, and a sex pervert now masquerading as POTUS...and who supports the destruction of free & fair elections, while lying about it.
hey stay on topic - no thread hijacking again