• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Does Ted Cruz nauseate you?

Bugsy McGurk

President
1. He doesn't support Affirmative Action racism.
2. He knows homosexuality and transex is perversion.
3. He supports gun ownership and CCW.
4. He opposes China domination of the US.
5. He opposes illegal immigration.
6. He doesn't pander to Muslims and other minorities.
7. He's not a DUPE of leftwing media, universities, & think tanks.
8. He knows Biden is an opportunist, money grabbing, gun grabbing, pedophile creep.
9. He knows the 2020 election was stolen by Godless Democrat vermin.
10. He supports our police, and knows the attacks on them are mindless propaganda.

And that's just the top 10. View attachment 62888
I should have clarified - do you have anything positive to say about Cruz that doesn’t have lies stuffed in?

;-)

protectionist

Governor

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Anybody can be "accused" of anything (especially if he's a Republican) - doesn't mean a thing.
Trump did not cheat anybody, and his university was not fake, and 1% of his graduates complaining doesn't mean a thing, nor does Trump agreeing to a settlement mean anything either, other than taking the path of least (and cheapest) resistance, rather than the more time consuming and expensive litigation. Ho hum.
Trump won the AMERICAN popular vote, and won in 2020.

Everything you said was WRONG. But you're a leftist, and an apparent left media DUPE. Who would expect anything else ?
Trump settled for $25 million in the fake university case. You've been given a link to info on the lawsuit settlement.

Trump lost by 7 million votes in 2020 and 3 million in 2016. He (and you) can continue to whine about vote fraud...you just can't find evidence that proves you are being truthful.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Trump settled for $25 million in the fake university case. You've been given a link to info on the lawsuit settlement.

Trump lost by 7 million votes in 2020 and 3 million in 2016. He (and you) can continue to whine about vote fraud...you just can't find evidence that proves you are being truthful.
They don’t even try to provide any evidence. They have none. They know Trump is telling a Big Lie when denying he got trounced in the election. They’re good with his Big Lie.

Truth is dead. Trump killed it.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
They don’t even try to provide any evidence. They have none. They know Trump is telling a Big Lie when denying he got trounced in the election. They’re good with his Big Lie.

Truth is dead. Trump killed it.
@protectionist gave page after page of links to previously debunked election fraud crap from gateway pundit and then posted he wouldn't read any of the links I gave him from a variety of sources which he admitted to ignoring because he has a life...but then posted a bunch of shit from breitbart....hilarious stuff which he thinks supports his opinion that "many" states contested their own elections...

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
@protectionist gave page after page of links to previously debunked election fraud crap from gateway pundit and then posted he wouldn't read any of the links I gave him from a variety of sources which he admitted to ignoring because he has a life...but then posted a bunch of shit from breitbart....hilarious stuff which he thinks supports his opinion that "many" states contested their own elections...
Which is why you/I should just ignore all of his posts.

Bugsy McGurk

President
I don’t think most of them are dopey enough to believe the garbage that has been debunked by courts, GOP election officials, and Trump’s own law enforcement officials. They are deplorable enough to pretend that they believe it. Their ONLY interests are advancing Trump and their GOP cult, truth and the interests of the nation be damned.