• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Election 2020 Update

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
Death threats posted on Parler. Rightwing thugs and assassins.

• “Fry’em up. The whole fkn crew. #pelosi #aoc #thesquad #soros #gates #chuckschumer #hrc #obama #adamschiff #blm #antifa we are coming for you and you will know it.”
  • “#JackDorsey ... you will die a bloody death alongside Mark Suckerturd [Zuckerberg].... It has been decided and plans are being put in place. Remember the photographs inside your home while you slept? Yes, that close. You will die a sudden death!”
  • “We are going to fight in a civil War on Jan.20th, Form MILITIAS now and acquire targets.”
  • “On January 20th we need to start systematicly [sic] assassinating [sic] #liberal leaders, liberal activists, #blm leaders and supporters, members of the #nba #nfl #mlb #nhl #mainstreammedia anchors and correspondents and #antifa. I already have a news worthy event planned.”
  • “Shoot the police that protect these shitbag senators right in the head then make the senator grovel a bit before capping they ass.”
  • “After the firing squads are done with the politicians the teachers are next.”
  • “Death to @zuckerberg @realjeffbezos @jackdorsey @pichai.”
  • “White people need to ignite their racial identity and rain down suffering and death like a hurricane upon zionists.”
  • “Put a target on these motherless trash [Antifa] they aren’t human taking one out would be like stepping on a roach no different.”
  • “We need to act like our forefathers did Kill [Black and Jewish people] all Leave no victims or survivors.”
  • “We are coming with our list we know where you live we know who you are and we are coming for you and it starts on the 6th civil war... Lol if you will think it’s a joke... Enjoy your last few days you have.”
  • “This bitch [Stacey Abrams] will be good target practice for our beginners.”
  • “This cu** [United States Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao] should be... hung for betraying their country.”
  • “Hang this mofo [Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger] today.”
  • “HANG THAt N***** ASAP”
Not any worse than what's been posted about Trump and conservatives in the last five years, right? That's wrong too, but hey it's against those nasty right-wing a$$holes so it's all good.

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
Feel free to post specific quotes and post your source(s).
Ah! Just like what's required for the left wing folks when they posted inflammatory garbage and lies about President Trump for 4-5 years.

I'm sure glad the playing fields have been kept scrupulously level all this time.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Ah! Just like what's required for the left wing folks when they posted inflammatory garbage and lies about President Trump for 4-5 years.

I'm sure glad the playing fields have been kept scrupulously level all this time.
I posted specific quotes and sources. If you can't do that, just say so.

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
Not any worse than what's been posted about Trump and conservatives in the last five years, right? That's wrong too, but hey it's against those nasty right-wing a$$holes so it's all good.
allow me to help out here Bernie....

Instant Republican rebuttal tool (highlight appropriate whataboutism)

but..... but...... but..... Pelosi...
but..... but...... but..... Hillary...
but..... but...... but..... Obama...
but..... but...... but..... Biden...
but..... but...... but..... Northram...
but..... but...... but..... Democratic Governors...
but..... but...... but..... China
but..... but...... but..... BLM...
but..... but...... but..... Behngazi...
but..... but...... but..... Mexicans...
but..... but...... but..... Black People...
but..... but...... but..... Muslims...
but..... but...... but..... The Democrats...
but..... but...... but..... Ted Kennedy...
but..... but...... but..... Robert Byrd(pre 1948)...
but..... but...... but..... liberals...
but..... but...... but..... Democrats after the Civil War...
but..... but...... but..... Lame Stream Media...

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
In my "safe place" speech is free.........1st Amendment.... and it's not implied that everyone must agree with everything posted there.

However, attacking other posters is NOT free, and it's not allowed in that "safe place".

Works for me.
totally false.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You and your ilk drove her off 6 months ago, Phil, with the garbage. No purpose on replying to ancient posts.
not quite fellow.

you can babble all you want, but not that ilk shit to me. i speak only for myself.

dont worry about my reply either, thats for her and her pissants over there.

the only thing that ran them off is their penchant for made up shit and their inability to defend it.

Mick

The Right is always right
not quite fellow.

you can babble all you want, but not that ilk shit to me. i speak only for myself.

the only thing that ran them off is their penchant for made up shit and their inability to defend it.
Don't come at me with your shit and online hot head nonsense. It means nothing to me. You can shove it. You and your ilk drove her off. Period. You are just unable to let it go. She's moved on and you cannot.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Don't come at me with your shit and online hot head nonsense. It means nothing to me. You can shove it. You and your ilk drove her off. Period. You are just unable to let it go. She's moved on and you cannot.
she keeps visiting. odd.

anyway...nah, she ran because people asked her for references, not feelings...

poof...she ran, like a child.

ps. i dont give a fiddlers f**k what you think.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
She hasn't posted since December. That means you keep checking out her profile wondering if she's here or not. Talk about odd.

Right back at you, pal. Now move on.
May 26th. She likes to badger in the PMs now....

too afraid to enter the forums.

cool. pal...
;-)

Mick

too afraid to enter the forums.
Who is she "badgering"? Is there some rule that you've now created that means people need to post on the forums in order to be users here? Or is this another one of your selective "rules" that apply to some and not to others?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Who is she "badgering"? Is there some rule that you've now created that means people need to post on the forums in order to be users here? Or is this another one of your selective "rules" that apply to some and not to others?
huh? what are you, her dad? dont worry about it.

Mick

huh? what are you, her dad? dont worry about it.
The guy responding to posts made by posters who haven't posted from 6 months is telling others "don't worry about it"? LOL. Apparently here presence via PM here is worrying you. Why else would you give a flying f"ck? That said, I'll guarantee she supports me calling you out over your effort to pull up old posts.

Stop posting here and move on, Phil. I'm sure you can think of another rule to selectively apply around here rather than obsessing over old posts, correct?

Boca

Governor
not quite fellow.

Amen!

My suggestion is for the owners or moderators to ping the posts and find out where all these guests and robots are located.

Dolly

Council Member
BDTEX
Where'd you go? Did you see what "rampaging Republicans" did on January 6th?

I'm on many forums. I don't come here often. People are often angry and engage in insults....boring.

PHILLFISH

Unless her PM's have been reported, how would you know?

Why is there so much talk about a departed poster and another forum? Are you allowed to say what forum? I'm wondering if I'm a member there.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
The guy responding to posts made by posters who haven't posted from 6 months is telling others "don't worry about it"? LOL. Apparently here presence via PM here is worrying you. Why else would you give a flying f"ck? That said, I'll guarantee she supports me calling you out over your effort to pull up old posts.

Stop posting here and move on, Phil. I'm sure you can think of another rule to selectively apply around here rather than obsessing over old posts, correct?
Selectively? No.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Amen!

My suggestion is for the owners or moderators to ping the posts and find out where all these guests and robots are located.
Nothing like that. But apparently her self appointed dad is up in arms in her defense