• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Election 2020 Update

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
However this ends, it is obvious to me that the Democrats of this country are the thugs and chimps who seek to burn the nation down.

Own it, Democrats.
MAGA thug pleads guilty to assaulting a law enforcement officer during 1/6 Capitol riot. Own it.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
However this ends, it is obvious to me that the Democrats of this country are the thugs and chimps who seek to burn the nation down.

Own it, Democrats.
Are the ones on the left side of this pic Good or Evil?:

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member

Own it, Democrats.
We gotta choose between Good and Evil huh?:

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member

Own it, Democrats.
A safe space thug on General Milley:

"I'd love to wake up tomorrow to news that 1 good man has taken this pussy out. National holiday."

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
From the safe space:

"And Kamala is a known loser in every way. She is even less capable of doing the job of POTUS than Joe is if that's possible. The only way to get rid of the two of them is to take down their whole Regime. I don't think the American people have the stomach for what it would take to do that."

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
From the safe space:

"And Kamala is a known loser in every way. She is even less capable of doing the job of POTUS than Joe is if that's possible. The only way to get rid of the two of them is to take down their whole Regime. I don't think the American people have the stomach for what it would take to do that."
Funny how her predictions played out...

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member

Own it, Democrats.
Hadn't seen this one before. Have you?

GettyImages-1230454732-1000x705.jpg

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Safe spacer:

"civil war!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah <grin> "

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Remember this?:

"The Media made its declaration. Illegally of course. But the Media edict is in.

Republicans don't go out into the streets to protest and act like chimps. So if Trump expects or needs that, it won't happen.

If, in the end, Trump does legally win, all hell is going to break loose. Pure Hell. We know what Lefty chimps are capable of. That's what will happen.

Get ready."

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Brendan Hunt:

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member

Own it, Democrats.
The FBI could use your help identifying and apprehending some of your colleagues.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Liz Cheney is the evil one huh? "More so than her father..." too?