• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Election 2020 Update

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
However this ends, it is obvious to me that the Democrats of this country are the thugs and chimps who seek to burn the nation down.
It's Democrats huh? When are you gonna own how wrong you are and were? Your fellow safe spacers still act like nothing ever happened. People get banned in your safe space for even mentioning it.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
However this ends, it is obvious to me that the Democrats of this country are the thugs and chimps who seek to burn the nation down.

Own it, Democrats.
3 years and 10 months in The Hole for this MAGAt 1/6 insurrectionist thug.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
3 years and 10 months in The Hole for this MAGAt 1/6 insurrectionist thug.

Hughes had some choice words directed at the instigator of the insurrection before his sentencing.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member

Own it, Democrats.
This particularly nasty MAGAt 1/6 insurrectionist thug got 7.5 years in The Hole.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member

Own it, Democrats.
“You’re entitled to your political views but not to an insurrection," the judge said. “You were an insurrectionist.”

5 years, 8 months in The Hole for this MAGAt 1/6 insurrectionis thug. Own it.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
The thugs belong to your party. Own it.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member

Own it, Democrats.
Didja see where the J6 MAGAt thug got 14 years. When you gonna own it?

Jack4freedom

Governor
Election 2020 Update View attachment 59432

The election is still in process. There is plenty of time for various things to happen. The most likely is the many lawsuits being filed all over the place by VERY COMPETENT lawyers, with tons of evidence, that has yet to be shown in a courtroom.

Eventually, it will be shown (not to Democrat judges who are part of the ploy), but to any of hundreds of appellate judges appointed by Trump, including 3 of them on the US Supreme Court. Any of these judges can overrule the certifications for Biden in 6 swing states, handing the election to Trump on a silver platter, based on the huge leads that Trump had Nov 4, morning, before the frauders went into action to prevent the obvious Trump win about to occur.

1608354078621.png

Soon the cheat machines will be examined, they will show the vote switching, and Trump could then be on solid ground, as the courts willing to look at the cases, will not be able to do anything but overturn the absurd/fraudulent Biden certifications.

I know this doesn't fit in with the left media's narrative, but everyone will soon see that the media's narrative is no more than just that - a narrative....carrying zero weight in political determination.

I said "could" not would, but there's nothing to say he wouldn't either. Making solid predictions right now is simply ridiculous, and foolhardy.
How did all that work out champ?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
How did all that work out champ?
He still thinks that Trump is an honest guy and the best president ever...his list of "accomplishments" includes drawing large crowds to his rallies and refuses to admit any of the indisputable crimes Trump has committed.

Pretty much standard stuff for the True Trumplican crowd.