• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

False equivalency arguments - classified docs ..

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Could you guys take this to PMs?
He's even worse in PM's. He starts making all these weird declaratives about gloves off and all this other nonsense because he's too afraid to address his topics out here in the open

I would love to move on. Maybe you can convince him to make his point and then we can get back to the topic of the thread

write on

Senator
I've declared repeatedly that you've made no point. Therefore how do I produce an example of a nothing?

If you have something to debate about your first post in this thread, feel free to scroll back through the 18 pages of posts copy it and paste it.

I'll stick with my you've made no point declaration.
I made a point that you disagree with. That tells me which way you lean politically. And yeah, I know, you're an 'Independent'. I've heard that excuse right wingers use when they're embarrassed by their political party. ha ha

You made the accusation. Show us all where I wasn't up on topic up until you hijacked your own thread.

If your bs was true, then it would be easy, no?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I made a point that you disagree with. That tells me which way you lean politically. And yeah, I know, you're an 'Independent'. I've heard that excuse right wingers use when they're embarrassed by their political party. ha ha

You made the accusation. Show us all where I wasn't up on topic up until you hijacked your own thread.

If your bs was true, then it would be easy, no?

@middleview
See what I mean. Round and round.

write on

Senator
He's even worse in PM's. He starts making all these weird declaratives about gloves off and all this other nonsense because he's too afraid to address his topics out here in the open

I would love to move on. Maybe you can convince him to make his point and then we can get back to the topic of the thread
And Phil, with the ability to threaten admonishment, waves it proudly to try and control the debate.

Not with me

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
And Phil, with the ability to threaten admonishment, waves it proudly to try and control the debate.

Not with me
I haven't waved a thing. We're 25 posts deep at minimum and you still haven't produced a point. Instead you've moved on to your usual whining.

If you want to debate, debate. Produce something...

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
middleview is sick and tired of your bravado, just like everyone else here.
My friend the only thing everybody is sick and tired of around here are posters like you that produce nothing and then sit around for hours at a time spewing empty declaratives.

Meanwhile everyone's tired of my bravado, then we wouldn't be 18 to 20 pages deep in my posts now would we?

You want to change the dynamic, why don't you top post something pithy and draw everyone to your deep and insightful postings. Feel free

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I asked you to point out where I jacked this thread. If that's the truth, then it shouldn't be hard.
I didn't say you jacked the thread. You said I jacked the thread. I replied by pointing to you babbling about your ban and the admin. Then I quickly disabused You by producing the actual ban lifting, which was conducted by me

write on

Senator
My friend the only thing everybody is sick and tired of around here are posters like you that produce nothing and then sit around for hours at a time spewing empty declaratives.

Meanwhile everyone's tired of my bravado, then we wouldn't be 18 to 20 pages deep in my posts now would we?

You want to change the dynamic, why don't you top post something pithy and draw everyone to your deep and insightful postings. Feel free
Go back and read what I wrote pertaining to this tread before you hijacked it

I'll wait.

write on

Senator
I didn't say you jacked the thread. You said I jacked the thread. I replied by pointing to you babbling about your ban and the admin. Then I quickly disabused You by producing the actual ban lifting, which was conducted by me
I like conversation/debate

'write on'

But for some reason, you took offense.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You're incorrigible and leaning to what one would call sosciopathic.

What makes you want to win the stupid debate between us?
Win? Nope. There is nothing to 'win' or discuss...there's only your empty declaratives and zero contribution. Nothing #36

Feel free to strike up a debate....

write on

Senator
Win? Nope. There is nothing to 'win' or discuss...there's only your empty declaratives and zero contribution. Nothing #36

Feel free to strike up a debate....
You don't get to decide when and what I write.

If you don't like it, move tf on, cowboy.