• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Flynn call transcript released...no bombshell for Dems...

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I am focused on helping along America’s vision of getting rid of the corrupt, embarrassing circus clown and all of his sideshows this November. I feel like I am joined by Democrats, Republicans, other Independents and people who never even considered voting until this annoying classless imbecile oozed into office. I am very optimistic that the Great people of this country are going to come out in numbers never seen before just to vote against him no matter who runs against him. This will be a great year for America...
and ya'll want to replace him with someone with dementia

WOW

"poor kids are as smart as white kids"
"I am running for the Senate"
"I will beat Joe Biden"
"buy a double barrel shotgun"

Jack4freedom

Governor
and ya'll want to replace him with someone with dementia

WOW

"poor kids are as smart as white kids"
"I am running for the Senate"
"I will beat Joe Biden"
"buy a double barrel shotgun"
Trump was demented coming in and he seems to be losing his grip more and more everyday. The guy is bat shit crazy. It’s time for him and his traveling freak show to set up their tents somewhere else. Maybe he can produce another reality TV show. Biden wouldn’t be my first choice to replace him but at least he is sane.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Trump was demented coming in and he seems to be losing his grip more and more everyday. The guy is bat shit crazy. It’s time for him and his traveling freak show to set up their tents somewhere else. Maybe he can produce another reality TV show. Biden wouldn’t be my first choice to replace him but at least he is sane.
"sane" is questionable
debates will be fun to watch

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I agree.My prediction is that Biden will kick his ass and Trump will come unhinged and start insulting and attacking the moderators. I can hardly wait. September 29, Notre Dame.
Surely they will have doctors standing by

Jack4freedom

Governor
Negative, for when Biden needs a straight jacket
Biden looks and sounds pretty good for a man of his years. Trim, fit, and ready to go to battle. If Trump starts sneaking up behind old Joe trying to distract hi like he did to Hillary, Joe might coldcock the old bag of blubber.