• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

For future reference...

write on

Senator
I make up stupid shit and then pretend some sort of victory? No I don't do that.

Welcome what? For pointing out that your Trump schtick failed again?

I see you after resort to your little childish insults. The telltale sign that you've gotten your ass kicked again
Humility will take you far....

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I didn't see joking with our adversaries in the WH and saluting a NK dictator by Biden, did you?

You're quite slow- even when you try to obfuscate.
Biden and Putin are smiling at one another...must be joking...

Here's Biden slamming shots with a communist leader and human rights abuser .. by your rules this means he's xi's puppet..

1669499099057.png

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, you do. You deviated from my OP using Biden shaking the hand of Putin when it has nothing to do with it.

A classic right wing tactic.

It followed your using pics of trump...so...zzzzz....

write on

Senator
Biden and Putin are smiling at one another...must be joking...

Here's Biden slamming shots with a communist leader and human rights abuser .. by your rules this means he's xi's puppet..

View attachment 73156
"Slamming shots" lol

I don't know where you're from, but most of us know what that term means.

When did Biden "pal around with" or send love letters to him like he did the NK leader?

Did you expect them to have a throw down?

/S

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I don't feel the need in using social media just to feel 'accepted'- nor need an "atta boy" like you do. Those that use it is like getting a participation trophy to me.

lol
Of course you'd ignore the details. Atta boy

Number_58

I'm one of the deplorables lefty warns you about.
The impeachments proved guilt. The republicans in the Senate refused to convict, but certainly not by considering the evidence, as presented in the house...

There is a difference between my reading of the evidence and offering the opinion that it proved guilt and the finding of the senate in convicting Trump.

The evidence was not debatable. Trump broke the law. The republicans in the senate ignored the law.
Not how that whole thing works there hotrod...and you know it. You lack the integrity to admit you were wrong.

Was Trump convicted or aquitted of the "high crimes or misdemeanors" of which he was accused? Impeachment, by it's very definition is "(in Congress or a state legislature) the presentation of formal charges against a public official by the lower house, trial to be before the upper house."

Impeachment Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com

Show me anywhere in the legal system someone being punished for the "presentation of formal charges" against them.

Impeachment Is Not the Same as Guilt and the History Dr Explains WhyThe History Dr

write on

Senator
I've provided facts ..Russia incurs under democratic admins... principally biden's.

You have something to disprove? Who's the puppet? Biden.
Let's be honest and show a little humility that I pointed out that you lack.

I provided facts that you deviated from to jack this thread.