• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

For future reference...

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Let's be honest and show a little humility that I pointed out that you lack.

I provided facts that you deviated from to jack this thread.

Uh..I responded. You're ignoring that response.

You went to pictures before me...jacking your own thread...as Trump shaking hands has zero to do with an oligarch funding Wagner or influencing elections

You ok??

write on

Senator
Uh..I responded. You're ignoring that response.

You went to pictures before me...jacking your own thread...as Trump shaking hands has zero to do with an oligarch funding Wagner or influencing elections

You ok??
Please, just stop with the mojo that you think you have by just lying.

Again, shaking a dictators hand is different that sticking ones head up the ass of said dictator(s) like Trump did.

The question is; Are you ok?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

Again, shaking a dictators hand is different that sticking ones head up the ass of said dictator(s) like Trump did.

Uh oh... Up the ass of? Where's your proof.

Lying....why can't I pretend that any picture I post has the same meaning as those you post? Besides ...puppet Biden has allowed Putin to invade not once..but twice. Facts. You lose.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

Biden is so far under Putins control...putting is free to take pillage and destroy Ukraine and it's people. Raping women and children.... That's b I d e n. Not trump. So share all the handshake pics you like.... Invasion under Biden. Out of control despots....under biden

write on

Senator
Uh oh... Up the ass of? Where's your proof.

Lying....why can't I pretend that any picture I post has the same meaning as those you post? Besides ...puppet Biden has allowed Putin to invade not once..but twice. Facts. You lose.
Yeah, and they sent love letters back and forth. Didn't you hear? lol

So, you're saying that Biden should send troops into Ukraine doing the exact same thing that Bush did in Iraq?

You wingers would be funny if this wasn't so serious.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

So, you're saying that Biden should send troops into Ukraine doing the exact same thing that Bush did in Iraq?

Ok. That's the one.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

I'm saying Biden is a Putin puppet. He allows the rape of women and children in Ukraine.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member