• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

For future reference...

write on

Senator
Keep in mind that the midterms doesn't tell the entire story...

Number_58

I'm one of the deplorables lefty warns you about.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I wonder if he's the one that caused tabulator to quit working in Maricopa County again?

Vote tabulator snafu hits Maricopa County, Arizona ballots (nypost.com)
PHOENIX — Maricopa County Elections Department officials said that the source of tabulation issues that led to problems at roughly 60 Maricopa County Vote centers has been solved.

"It appears some of the printers were not producing dark enough timing marks on the ballot," officials said.

Changing the printer settings has already worked at 17 locations, and technicians deployed throughout the county are working to fix the problem at the remaining locations.

write on

Senator
PHOENIX — Maricopa County Elections Department officials said that the source of tabulation issues that led to problems at roughly 60 Maricopa County Vote centers has been solved.

"It appears some of the printers were not producing dark enough timing marks on the ballot," officials said.

Changing the printer settings has already worked at 17 locations, and technicians deployed throughout the county are working to fix the problem at the remaining locations.

You're wasting your time and energy. ;)

o_O

1669482921513.png

Last edited:

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Oh gosh. I thought simply posting a picture of a US president standing near or meeting or greeting a leader from Russia, or north korea, imported some pithy meaning...

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Well, you seem to imply on the one hand that it's kissing ass, simply with the showing of a picture. I don't see why posters can't do the same with other presidents. Speaking of other presidents, which president projected to the Russian president that the United States would not be putting boots on the ground in Ukraine? The result of which is ukrainians are largely living without power at the onset of winter, and being bombarded to death as the months grind on...

That's ass kissing.... With a factual example brought to bear to illustrate it precisely

write on

Senator
Well, you seem to imply on the one hand that it's kissing ass, simply with the showing of a picture. I don't see why posters can't do the same with other presidents. Speaking of other presidents, which president projected to the Russian president that the United States would not be putting boots on the ground in Ukraine? The result of which is ukrainians are largely living without power at the onset of winter, and being bombarded to death as the months grind on...

That's ass kissing.... With a factual example brought to bear to illustrate it precisely
Pictures say a lot, when taken into context.

As much as I want to get away from your Macho Mod screed , I have no other choice.

Who was all friendly in the WH with the Russian prime minister and who saluted the NK colonel? bth, did you notice Kim Jong-un in the background of the pic?

So, you think our troops should be on the ground in Ukraine?

Number_58

I'm one of the deplorables lefty warns you about.

Good thing they got that fixed.

The voters that only had time to vote that morning must be relieved it got fixed that afternoon...so, they can be sure their vote counts next election cycle.

By the way...does impeachment in the House still equal guilty?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Pictures say a lot, when taken into context.

As much as I want to get away from your Macho Mod screed , I have no other choice.

Who was all friendly in the WH with the Russian prime minister and who saluted the NK colonel? bth, did you notice Kim Jong-un in the background of the pic?

So, you think our troops should be on the ground in Ukraine?
Nothing macho about it.

I noticed all of that yes. Including dumb un.

Under which presidential administration is Russia currently bombing Ukraine to hell? Under which presidential administration was Russia not bombing Ukraine to hell?

And everyone's supposed to tolerate from you that a handshake was an issue of some kind? [Unwelcome language removed] that noise. Ukraine is being destroyed under this president's watch, who gives a shit whose hand the former president shook.

Yes I think if Biden had said that the onset the troops would immediately respond, Russia wouldn't have invaded

write on

Senator
Nothing macho about it.

I noticed all of that yes. Including dumb un.

Under which presidential administration is Russia currently bombing Ukraine to hell? Under which presidential administration was Russia not bombing Ukraine to hell?

And everyone's supposed to tolerate from you that a handshake was an issue of some kind? [Unwelcome language removed] that noise. Ukraine is being destroyed under this president's watch, who gives a shit whose hand the former president shook.

Yes I think if Biden had said that the onset the troops would immediately respond, Russia wouldn't have invaded
Where did it all start?

You'd do yourself a favor taking those pics I posted in consideration before answering.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Good thing they got that fixed.

The voters that only had time to vote that morning must be relieved it got fixed that afternoon...so, they can be sure their vote counts next election cycle.

By the way...does impeachment in the House still equal guilty?
There is a difference between my reading of the evidence and offering the opinion that it proved guilt and the finding of the senate in convicting Trump.

The evidence was not debatable. Trump broke the law. The republicans in the senate ignored the law.

GAO says Trump administration broke law by withholding Ukraine aid

GAO says Trump administration broke law by withholding Ukraine aid | Fox News