• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

FTX

Crickets...

Really? Second biggest donor to Democrats, Trump Lose on the ledger and a very odd relationship with the Gov't of the Ukraine....of which we have given Billions to but can only account for 30% ....

Oh well....... Musk is destroying Twitter and people can't get Taylor Swift Tickets.....

Glad the country is preoccupied with the things that actually matter.

Last edited:

protectionist

Governor
Dont worry. It looks as if the GOP will have control in oversight congressional committees after the new congress has been sworn in. Hunters Laptop will no doubt be the biggest issue on the GOP Congressional agenda. You can also expect big investigations regarding Chris Wray and the FBI and Merrick Garland and the DOJ. These swell committees will be stocked with a virtual All Star team of GOP stalwarts….Look for Jimmy Jordan, Mattie Gaetz, Louis Gohmert, Margy Green, Lauren Broebart and other warriars to attack these issues like a pack of mad dogs….I can hardly wait to see these guys and gals in action!
The fact that you cite the culprits who will be investigated, indicates that you have some awareness of their culpability. The average person might not.

It's like when, at a party, a certain fool was (he thought) insulting/mocking one of my paintings. He said "Oh look at the expression in that". I said so you think it is very expressive. He said "No I don't"
I said well, "expression" was YOUR word, that you chose to say. Nobody else here said it. So it was in your mind, and you must have thought it."
The other people just laughed at him.

Last edited:

Jack4freedom

Governor
The fact that you cite the culprits who will be investigated, indicates that you have some awareness of their culpability. The average person might not.

It's like when, at a party, a certain fool was (he thought) insulting/mocking one of my paintings. He said "Oh look at the expression in that". I said so you think it is very expressive. He said "No I don't"
I said well, "expression" was YOUR word, that you chose to say. Nobody else here said it. So it was in your mind, and you must have thought it."
The other people just laughed at him.
Here is what I predict for the near future in politics. Take note that I have been right on target lately.

1) I predicted that Trump would lose in 2020 and refuse to accept the results, the cause a major shitshow after claiming victory on election night before half the votes were counted…….BINGO

2) While guys like you and almost all Republicans were predicting a huge “red tsunami”, and popping champagne corks, I predicted that the Dems would hold the Senate and maybe pick up a seat or two and the GOP would win a narrow margin to get control of the house……BINGO

Here is my prediction for what will happen now:

1) McCarthy will have to grant several concessions to the nut wing of the GOP in order to get himself elected Speaker.

2) The nut wing of the GOP will immediately start huge investigations targeting Hunter and Joe Biden, Chris Wray, Merrick Garland, Dr. Fauchi and various other Democrats. Complete nuts like MT Greene, Matt Gaetz, Jim Jordan and others will be screaming on Fox News every night for months. They will rail against aid to Ukraine in hopes that their buddy Putin will be able to completely destroy and take over Ukraine. They will fail miserably as there are plenty of sane Republicans who will vote with sane Democrats that are committed to backing President Zelenskyy and the Ukrainian Freedom Fighters.

2) There is a bi partisan group of Democrats and Republicans in Congress who are committed to working together and with President Biden to craft and pass positive legislation regarding inflation, border issues, infrastructure, health care, abortion rights, and voting rights. That is EXACTLY what the voters indicated in the mid terms this month. Biden understands this process as he has been a part of this process many times in his career. Pelosi stepping down from leadership will also help this process as the GOP can not target her and blame her for refusing to negotiate fairly. I predict that with this dynamic, there is a pretty good chance of Congress actually working together and achieving some successful legislation.

3) These investigations will be firey and entertaining and may even end up in some crazy impeachment attempt by these nuts. I predict that these imbeciles, (Greene, Broebart, Jordan, Gaetz, Gohmert, Gosar etc.) will never even get close to enough votes to impeach and will end up looking like the bunch of idiots they truly are. Meanwhile Garland had appointed a special counsel to investigate criminal charges regarding 1-6-21 and Mara Lago. My prediction is that the Trumpy GOP faction will look worse than ever and Garland, Wray and sane Republicans will keep looking better and better.

Yeah, he won't find anything to prosecute working for the....but he can certainly make shit up.
Like what? A President has a link to a Russian bank? Hookers peeing on beds? Putin installing a POTUS? OR will he encourage the guys in the House to label anything that may be politically damaging to them as Russian Disinformation and sell the lie through the MSM......maybe even get 50 losers to sign a letter claiming it.....

I mean who would do anything like that? Please let us know from your giant white horse

protectionist

Governor
Yeah, he won't find anything to prosecute working for the....but he can certainly make shit up.
  • conspiracy or defrauding the United States
  • wire fraud
  • conspiracy to commit wire fraud
  • violation of the Foreign Agents Registration Act
  • violations of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act - evidence openly admitted (bragged) by Biden, on video
  • violations of the Trafficking Victims Protections Act (his catch & release policy)
  • tax evasion
  • money laundering
  • conspiracy to commit money laundering
The Republican majority in the House is wasting no time to go after the Bidens for their smorgasboard of crimes, which they thought they would never be held accountable for. They gambled that Democrats would keep control of both houses of Congress. They lost that gamble.

Rep. James Comer (R-Ky.) is in line for the gavels of the House Oversight and Reform Committee . During a press conference, he outlined the committee’s investigative focus – based on Hunter Biden‘s laptop, alleged whistleblower complaints, and financial “documents” he said Republicans had “received.”

“What we found are business plans aimed at targets around the world based on influence peddling, including with people closely tied to foreign governments like China and Russia,” Comer went on to tell reporters. “We also found plans based in the United States where the Biden family swindled investors of hundreds of thousands of dollars — all with Joe Biden’s participation or knowledge.”

How five members of Joe Biden’s family got rich through his connections (nypost.com)

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
  • conspiracy or defrauding the United States
  • wire fraud
  • conspiracy to commit wire fraud
  • violation of the Foreign Agents Registration Act
  • violations of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act - evidence openly admitted (bragged) by Biden, on video
  • violations of the Trafficking Victims Protections Act (his catch & release policy)
  • tax evasion
  • money laundering
  • conspiracy to commit money laundering
The Republican majority in the House is wasting no time to go after the Bidens for their smorgasboard of crimes, which they thought they would never be held accountable for. They gambled that Democrats would keep control of both houses of Congress. They lost that gamble.

Rep. James Comer (R-Ky.) is in line for the gavels of the House Oversight and Reform Committee . During a press conference, he outlined the committee’s investigative focus – based on Hunter Biden‘s laptop, alleged whistleblower complaints, and financial “documents” he said Republicans had “received.”

“What we found are business plans aimed at targets around the world based on influence peddling, including with people closely tied to foreign governments like China and Russia,” Comer went on to tell reporters. “We also found plans based in the United States where the Biden family swindled investors of hundreds of thousands of dollars — all with Joe Biden’s participation or knowledge.”

How five members of Joe Biden’s family got rich through his connections (nypost.com)
Naming a bunch of laws is not evidence of crimes...
Funny Durham found none of those crimes.

I've seen all of the gossip.

So now the republicans will try to kill the jan6 investigation and look for revenge.

So how will the republicans fix inflation? I'm sure the answer is on Hunter's laptop.

Last edited:

protectionist

Governor
Here is what I predict for the near future in politics. Take note that I have been right on target lately.

1) I predicted that Trump would lose in 2020 and refuse to accept the results, the cause a major shitshow after claiming victory on election night before half the votes were counted…….BINGO

2) While guys like you and almost all Republicans were predicting a huge “red tsunami”, and popping champagne corks, I predicted that the Dems would hold the Senate and maybe pick up a seat or two and the GOP would win a narrow margin to get control of the house……BINGO

Here is my prediction for what will happen now:

1) McCarthy will have to grant several concessions to the nut wing of the GOP in order to get himself elected Speaker.

2) The nut wing of the GOP will immediately start huge investigations targeting Hunter and Joe Biden, Chris Wray, Merrick Garland, Dr. Fauchi and various other Democrats. Complete nuts like MT Greene, Matt Gaetz, Jim Jordan and others will be screaming on Fox News every night for months. They will rail against aid to Ukraine in hopes that their buddy Putin will be able to completely destroy and take over Ukraine. They will fail miserably as there are plenty of sane Republicans who will vote with sane Democrats that are committed to backing President Zelenskyy and the Ukrainian Freedom Fighters.

2) There is a bi partisan group of Democrats and Republicans in Congress who are committed to working together and with President Biden to craft and pass positive legislation regarding inflation, border issues, infrastructure, health care, abortion rights, and voting rights. That is EXACTLY what the voters indicated in the mid terms this month. Biden understands this process as he has been a part of this process many times in his career. Pelosi stepping down from leadership will also help this process as the GOP can not target her and blame her for refusing to negotiate fairly. I predict that with this dynamic, there is a pretty good chance of Congress actually working together and achieving some successful legislation.

3) These investigations will be firey and entertaining and may even end up in some crazy impeachment attempt by these nuts. I predict that these imbeciles, (Greene, Broebart, Jordan, Gaetz, Gohmert, Gosar etc.) will never even get close to enough votes to impeach and will end up looking like the bunch of idiots they truly are. Meanwhile Garland had appointed a special counsel to investigate criminal charges regarding 1-6-21 and Mara Lago. My prediction is that the Trumpy GOP faction will look worse than ever and Garland, Wray and sane Republicans will keep looking better and better.
Do you think anybody cares one iota what you predict ?

As for Biden crafting "positive legislation", he's been in office nearly 2 years, and nobody can think of a single positive thing he's done, while he has turned the country into a complete train wreck on the issues that you listed.

protectionist

Governor
Funny Durham found none of that.
I've seen all of the gossip.

So how will the republicans fix inflation? I'm sure the answer is on Hunter's laptop.
Durham hasn't investigated it...YET.

The way to fix inflation is the same as it has been since Biden took over and the inflation curve has risen up like a kite on a windy day. It is to restore the strong level of oil production of the Trump administration, thereby reducing shipping costs to manufacturers, and restore the regulation cuts of the Trump administration.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Do you think anybody cares one iota what you predict ?

As for Biden crafting "positive legislation", he's been in office nearly 2 years, and nobody can think of a single positive thing he's done, while he has turned the country into a complete train wreck on the issues that you listed.
I just try to document what I predict so I can come back and present the fact that I am right and you are wrong. You predicted Trump would win big in 2020 and that there would be a red tsunami last week. Nobody cares what YOU predict and what YOU think because you are almost alaways WRONG…See what I’m saying??? Biden has passed some pretty big legislation in his first two years, some with bi-partisan support. Looking forward, with control over the Senate and a very small and tenuous GOP majority in the House, it will be possible to pass more positive bi partisan legislation in the near future. Only 5-10 sane, cooperative Republicans will need to join with Democrats to advance positive legislation….

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Durham hasn't investigated it...YET.

The way to fix inflation is the same as it has been since Biden took over and the inflation curve has risen up like a kite on a windy day. It is to restore the strong level of oil production of the Trump administration, thereby reducing shipping costs to manufacturers, and restore the regulation cuts of the Trump administration.
Oil production is higher now than the day Trump left office.

Why didn't Trump restore oil production back to what it was in 2019?

What regulations are you talking about? Be specific.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Oil production is higher now than the day Trump left office.

Why didn't Trump restore oil production back to what it was in 2019?

What regulations are you talking about? Be specific.
lol. the bullshit gambit. that's sweet.

(psst. use the same reasons you used when people said the same about Biden...)

middleview

President
Supporting Member
There is no such thing as a jan 6 "investigation" It was nothing but a political theater clown show, led by discredited and fired idiot, former members of congress.
Did you watch any of the televised hearings? Almost every single person who testified talked about what they saw as White House staff. How can you discredit eyewitnesses? These were Trump's own appointees. Clearly you didn't want the voters to know what Trump did for three hours while the rioters threatened members of congress.