• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

FTX

middleview

President
Supporting Member
am i mistaking you for some other poster that would outline the reasons production was reduced...and the lengh of time it takes to ramp back up?
1. Projectionist basically implied Biden reduced oil production. I pointed out it is higher now than jan 2021.
2. Where is the bullshit you refer to?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
1. Projectionist basically implied Biden reduced oil production. I pointed out it is higher now than jan 2021.
2. Where is the bullshit you refer to?
maybe i read the 'why didnt trump restore' bit with a little too much sarcasm...

:-\

God of War

Governor
Dont worry. It looks as if the GOP will have control in oversight congressional committees after the new congress has been sworn in. Hunters Laptop will no doubt be the biggest issue on the GOP Congressional agenda. You can also expect big investigations regarding Chris Wray and the FBI and Merrick Garland and the DOJ. These swell committees will be stocked with a virtual All Star team of GOP stalwarts….Look for Jimmy Jordan, Mattie Gaetz, Louis Gohmert, Margy Green, Lauren Broebart and other warriars to attack these issues like a pack of mad dogs….I can hardly wait to see these guys and gals in action!
When chickens come home to roost you complain? Take your medicine like a man. That weepy tone is unbecoming. I'm sure you have agreed with roosting before.

false,,, one by one them podunks are being investigated....and jailed.....
Yeah sure, Tresspassing is huge crime....

Please ignore all violations by our Gov't protections of the 1st, 4th and 6th Amendments.......and just shoot the f-ckers twice......

Jack4freedom

Governor
When chickens come home to roost you complain? Take your medicine like a man. That weepy tone is unbecoming. I'm sure you have agreed with roosting before.

That kind of sounds like the bluster youse guys were selling when Durham TheGreat was appointed by Bill Barr to investigate THE BIGGEST POLITICAL SCADAL OF ALL TIME a few years back. After three years of exhaustive investigation, Durham’s investigation finally just disappeared like a stale fart in the wind….My prediction is that the same will happen regarding all these HUGE investigations run by MargyGreen, Sauna Boy Jimmy Jordan, Matty Geatz, Louis Gohmert and the rest of the right wing whackos. Nothing will come ofthemandthosewho conducted them will end up making jackasses of themselves. O

God of War

Governor
That kind of sounds like the bluster youse guys were selling when Durham TheGreat was appointed by Bill Barr to investigate THE BIGGEST POLITICAL SCADAL OF ALL TIME a few years back. After three years of exhaustive investigation, Durham’s investigation finally just disappeared like a stale fart in the wind….My prediction is that the same will happen regarding all these HUGE investigations run by MargyGreen, Sauna Boy Jimmy Jordan, Matty Geatz, Louis Gohmert and the rest of the right wing whackos. Nothing will come ofthemandthosewho conducted them will end up making jackasses of themselves. O
I have no idea what happened to Durham. I've got a couple of conspiracy notions.

I do know he was left alone with no back up. Maybe the lift was just to heavy or maybe he was part of the conspiracy. Sad for him too. Maybe he'll get killed before he gets to testify before congress. Anybody of consequence to the investigation may well get killed before hand.

Jack4freedom

Governor
I have no idea what happened to Durham. I've got a couple of conspiracy notions.

I do know he was left alone with no back up. Maybe the lift was just to heavy or maybe he was part of the conspiracy. Sad for him too. Maybe he'll get killed before he gets to testify before congress. Anybody of consequence to the investigation may well get killed before hand.
Either that..or he was forced to go on an endless wild goose chase by Barr and Trump Which came up empty…..The congressional screwball committees will crap out too…Then you can spin some more bullshit conspiracies again and remain with your head deep up your ass…

God of War

Governor
Either that..or he was forced to go on an endless wild goose chase by Barr and Trump
Barr has become suspect.

Which came up empty…..The congressional screwball committees will crap out too…Then you can spin some more bullshit conspiracies again and remain with your head deep up your ass…
All you're going to get is somebody's foot up your ass if you go out in public. I'm sure you make plenty of people fed up with you.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Barr has become suspect.

All you're going to get is somebody's foot up your ass if you go out in public. I'm sure you make plenty of people fed up with you.
I go out in public all the time and make fun of Trumpy LOSERS….Free speech and all….It’s a lot of fun….And it seems that they are all a bunch of pussies…..

God of War

Governor
I go out in public all the time and make fun of Trumpy LOSERS….Free speech and all….It’s a lot of fun….And it seems that they are all a bunch of pussies…..
Everytime "Trumpies" get fed up with you Antifa guys you get yous ass beat and you cry your whole way back to the poh-poh you defunded. ha ha

Jack4freedom

Governor
Everytime "Trumpies" get fed up with you Antifa guys you get yous ass beat and you cry your whole way back to the poh-poh you defunded. ha ha
You think that anyone who makes fun of you Trumpy proud boy oath keepers belong to another idiot gang like ANTIFA….That’s cute champy. But most of the population like me, don’t join silly gangs or clubs like that. In fact, very few do. I am just a regular clear thinking person who does not belong to any clubs or gangs. I have always viewed those who do as insecure LOSERS. Still do and am not afraid to say it to their faces in public. These types are ratpackers who never fight unless there are 10 of them against one like the rabid pack who attacked the Capitol last year. You call them patriots and ‘76ers. I call them cowardly pussies. See, that’s the difference between guys like you and guys like me. See what I’m saying?

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Solutions to inflation? What inflation?

God you riight wingers are stupid!

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
You think that anyone who makes fun of you Trumpy proud boy oath keepers belong to another idiot gang like ANTIFA….That’s cute champy. But most of the population like me, don’t join silly gangs or clubs like that. In fact, very few do. I am just a regular clear thinking person who does not belong to any clubs or gangs. I have always viewed those who do as insecure LOSERS. Still do and am not afraid to say it to their faces in public. These types are ratpackers who never fight unless there are 10 of them against one like the rabid pack who attacked the Capitol last year. You call them patriots and ‘76ers. I call them cowardly pussies. See, that’s the difference between guys like you and guys like me. See what I’m saying?
The irony jumps off the page....

protectionist

Governor
I just try to document what I predict so I can come back and present the fact that I am right and you are wrong. You predicted Trump would win big in 2020 and that there would be a red tsunami last week. Nobody cares what YOU predict and what YOU think because you are almost alaways WRONG…See what I’m saying??? Biden has passed some pretty big legislation in his first two years, some with bi-partisan support. Looking forward, with control over the Senate and a very small and tenuous GOP majority in the House, it will be possible to pass more positive bi partisan legislation in the near future. Only 5-10 sane, cooperative Republicans will need to join with Democrats to advance positive legislation….
If you are going to say what I did or said, you need to post a link to those alleged comments.

Many posters care what I think, because I am almost always RIGHT. And you just provided the proof that YOU are one of those who care about what I say, because HERE you are talking to me.

As for your claim of "passed some pretty big legislation in his first two years", again you present no source, no link, nothing but your hot air.

protectionist

Governor
Oil production is higher now than the day Trump left office.

Why didn't Trump restore oil production back to what it was in 2019?

What regulations are you talking about? Be specific.
1. How do you know what oil production is "now", when the EIA's latest report is August 2022 ?

2. I gave you and everybody else here a thorough education on the magnitude of oil production under Trump vs the much smaller productions of Biden. What's the matter ? Having memory loss trouble ? No problem. I'm OK with repeating it every time you "forget" about the NINE TIMES that a Trump month was greater than Biden's top month.

3. When Trump first began we were still under the influence of the low production Obama years - (invalid critique)
And then in part of 2020, we were under the influence of pandemic shutdown - (Another invalid critique)

But if we look at production months when these influences were not handicapping production, we see Trump' oil production months by far exceeding any of those of Joe Biden.
Trump production
December 2019 - 402.3 Million Barrels/month
January 2020 - 398.4
And Trump exceeded Biden's top month of 371.2 Million Barrels/month NINE TIMES, despite the Obama low production influences and later, the pandemic months reductions. And note also that Biden's top production month of 371.2, was recently in August of 2022, when he started increasing production, to try to lower gas prices, as we started getting closer to the 2022 ELECTION.

Lastly, if we extend the graph line of Trump's oil to bypass the pandemic Q2 of 2020 (since it was Democrat induced), and go straight to November 2022 than >>>

In the link provided here, blow the graph up to a large size (about 250%). Take a ruler and draw a line from 12/2019 to 11/2022, where the dateline ends on the right side of the page (just to the right of the letter D, at the end of the word DOWNLOAD)

U.S. Field Production of Crude Oil (Thousand Barrels)

That is the extension of the Trump oil production progression, if there were no pandemic and Trump were re-elected. If you like, you can start your line on Feb. 2017 (Trump's first full month in office), and draw upward from there (same thing). Still ends at about 550 Millon - 570 Millon. Towering above Biden's pitiful 371.2

protectionist

Governor
Did you watch any of the televised hearings? Almost every single person who testified talked about what they saw as White House staff. How can you discredit eyewitnesses? These were Trump's own appointees. Clearly you didn't want the voters to know what Trump did for three hours while the rioters htreatened members of congress.
Yeah we saw them. Walking around in the capitol, after being usherd in by cops.

There are lots of videos of the people in the capitol. You have one of anybody threatening members of congress ? I haven't seen any.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
1. How do you know what oil production is "now", when the EIA's latest report is August 2022 ?

2. I gave you and everybody else here a thorough education on the magnitude of oil production under Trump vs the much smaller productions of Biden. What's the matter ? Having memory loss trouble ? No problem. I'm OK with repeating it every time you "forget" about the NINE TIMES that a Trump month was greater than Biden's top month.

3. When Trump first began we were still under the influence of the low production Obama years - (invalid critique)
And then in part of 2020, we were under the influence of pandemic shutdown - (Another invalid critique)

But if we look at production months when these influences were not handicapping production, we see Trump' oil production months by far exceeding any of those of Joe Biden.
Trump production
December 2019 - 402.3 Million Barrels/month
January 2020 - 398.4
And Trump exceeded Biden's top month of 371.2 Million Barrels/month NINE TIMES, despite the Obama low production influences and later, the pandemic months reductions. And note also that Biden's top production month of 371.2, was recently in August of 2022, when he started increasing production, to try to lower gas prices, as we started getting closer to the 2022 ELECTION.

Lastly, if we extend the graph line of Trump's oil to bypass the pandemic Q2 of 2020 (since it was Democrat induced), and go straight to November 2022 than >>>

In the link provided here, blow the graph up to a large size (about 250%). Take a ruler and draw a line from 12/2019 to 11/2022, where the dateline ends on the right side of the page (just to the right of the letter D, at the end of the word DOWNLOAD)

That is the extension of the Trump oil production progression, if there were no pandemic and Trump were re-elected. If you like, you can start your line on Feb. 2017 (Trump's first full month in office), and draw upward from there (same thing). Still ends at about 550 Millon - 570 Millon. Towering above Biden's pitiful 371.2

What was production in december 2020? Far less than now. Same goes for OPEC. Doesn't matter what it was in 2019. Trump did nothing to increase production. Neither has Biden. Oil companies control that.