• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Help me out here, Democrats. A simple question:

MaryAnne

Governor
Jack....it doesn't matter who Rosen works for (or doesn't work for) at this point. The PJ lefties have all (apparently) embraced her asinine comments as their very OWN....hehe. Even AS most DemocRats, including the DNC, are attempting to distance themselves from those very same comments.

PJ lefties aren't real bright, are they....lol.
Translation. Lapcat is smart enough to know Rosen works for CNN:eek:)

D

Doc

shoo troll

Come back when you have something other than name calling to contribute.
What fuckin irony!

Troll takes it upon heself to go and say "Shoo Troll," in the same post he bitches about name-calling.

But, then again...Introspection is not considered a strength (or, indeed, even a trait) of the typical Libbie....

degsme

Council Member
What fuckin irony!

Troll takes it upon heself to go and say "Shoo Troll," in the same post he bitches about name-calling.

But, then again...Introspection is not considered a strength (or, indeed, even a trait) of the typical Libbie....
hmm where am I trolling?

D

Doc

This part:

"shoo troll

Come back when you have something other than name calling to contribute."

In which you specifically went after Labcat, like the big fella that you are, to simply make an assinine statement, and insult....

Now, get lost, ya Troll.....

degsme

Council Member
This part:

"shoo troll

Come back when you have something other than name calling to contribute."

In which you specifically went after Labcat, like the big fella that you are, to simply make an assinine statement, and insult....

Now, get lost, ya Troll.....
No that's not "trolling" that's simply "turnabout is fair play".

Notice who posted contentless name calling first.... Oh that's right. It would be... YOU.

degsme

Council Member
lapcat said:
Um....so let me get this straight. According to lefties now (due to Anne Romney's existence as a potential 1st Lady), it's better for a woman to be totally and utterly dependent upon government for her entire subsistence.....rather than relying on her husband
Not quite. See if "being a stay at home mom" counts as working? Then why did the GOP call sending women with children back into the paid workforce "Workfare". And why did MITT Romney say that this was giving them "the dignity of working".

OTOH if "staying at home raising children" is considered "working" for Anne Romney, Why does Mitt not consider it "working" for welfare moms?

Either it IS WORKING or it IS NOT WORKING
Either it "lacks the dignity of work" or it "has the dignity of work"

But you don't get to flipflop back and forth at your convenience on that one.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The politics of personal destruction are what WHO are famous for? Think about the "Clinton Death List" or the $60 million bucks spent in search of a crime to pin on the Clintons.

George W. Bush destroyed the economy with the dumbest financial policies since Herbert Hoover and you are complaining that it is taking a long time for Obama to fix it....Bush watched 750,000 people lose their jobs in just his last 30 days and you think Obama has destroyed the private employment sector? Stifling the energy sector? Explain the glut of natural gas and the fact that we are producing far more oil domestically than we were in 2008....

Ronald Reagan tripled the national debt. George HW Bush added 30% to it....making the republican debt $3 trillion. Bill Clinton added $1.4 trillion in 8 years. George W. Bush added $6 trillion and helped crater the financial industry and most of the economy.....the resulting deficits in the Obama administration are on "W"s tab....the moral of the story is don't elect another republican.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Alert---bullsh!t---alert
All of your posts are bullshit, Jack...no need to start them off with an alert. I guess you forgot what you were going to say, because you didn't include the bullshit.....

On the other hand, if you have a disagreement with what I posted, let me assure you that each and every fact in my post is easily verified. Let me know if you actually have a rebuttal....