• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Here we go again

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Buzz off, retaliate not knowing who they voted for? Be sensible for a change.
But when Eric Holder dismissed the charges against the Black Panthers, that intimidation really bothered you. Even though you they were just standing there not knowing who was voting for who also... What's up with that

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
From the PJ Rules:

All quotes from other sources must be given appropriate credit, preferably with a link to the original article - long articles should be quoted from and/or summarized, not quoted in their entirety. Content copied from other sources must meet "fair use" guidelines, and violations of copyright will be deleted and subject to infraction. When quoting other posters, we ask that you use the site's "quote" function, so that other members can backtrack the conversation if they wish."

The 2020 election was not fair or free. From the FBI and MSM suppression of relevant facts to protect the canddidate they chose for us all, to the statistical over votes, to 35k ballots in GA that should not have been counted to the end run around the PA State Constitution.

The Democratic party used Covid to manipulate and take advantage of our election system, coupled with the FBI.... you have a President that did not in fact get 81 million votes and was installed NOT elected.

Nothing we can do about it, we have nothing in the Constitution that can even begin to address what has happened.

Whats done is done, it shoud NOT have been allowed to stand the country has suffered tremendously ever since.

Anyone telling you that the 2020 election was the most secure election in history, regardless of what letter they have next to their name, IS LYING TO YOU.

and that is all I have to say about that.......

RickWA

Snagglesooth
From the PJ Rules:

All quotes from other sources must be given appropriate credit, preferably with a link to the original article - long articles should be quoted from and/or summarized, not quoted in their entirety. Content copied from other sources must meet "fair use" guidelines, and violations of copyright will be deleted and subject to infraction. When quoting other posters, we ask that you use the site's "quote" function, so that other members can backtrack the conversation if they wish."
Citizen’s arrayyesst!

Behold…the Hall Monitor has arrived.
668BC0FA-5D02-49B0-A512-72C50E662E4B.jpeg

RickWA

Snagglesooth
That was very good @RickWA

But really - are you OK with the kind of sh!t that the OP pulled? Verbatim cut and paste of an article without any attribution?
Nah, I don’t care either way. In that particular post (mine, I mean) I was just having fun. I was torn between The Simpsons and Spongebob’s iteration of Hall Monitor…

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
Nah, I don’t care either way. In that particular post (mine, I mean) I was just having fun. I was torn between The Simpsons and Spongebob’s iteration of Hall Monitor…
I liked the SImpsons choice.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
How did any of those fraudulent ballots for Biden also vote for republicans in senate and house races? Seems kind of a puzzle for you to explain.
Where did anyone suggest that 100% of the Biden votes were fraudulent?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Where did anyone suggest that 100% of the Biden votes were fraudulent?
Why would you ask that? What post of mine made that implication?

If there were millions of fraudulent votes for Biden, how did any republicans win congressional races?

Jack4freedom

Governor
Sad to say this forum has several proud anti-democracy 3rd world types.
Funny, ever since Trump entered the political arena all of our voting systems are all of a sudden rigged….For 250 years before this bloviating ass hole arrived, we seemed to do pretty well. You and all of your Trumpy cohorts are a bunch of hapless dupes. If anybody over the past 50 years have been trying to rig elections it’s the GOP who has run a systemic program of Gerrymandering and voter suppression in order to keep power at any cost. I am pro Democracy and believe that every man’s vote should count equally in national elections. The GOP controls 50 US Senate seats by getting 20,000,000 less votes than Democrats. The GOP has lost the popular vote in 8 of the last nine Presidential elections and yet we have had to suffer through 12 years of the worst administrations in US History….Cheney/Bush and Trump. Your party is the poster boy for anti democracy, third world entities. Run by lying ass holes and fully supported by QANON moonbats….

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Funny, ever since Trump entered the political arena all of our voting systems are all of a sudden rigged….For 250 years before this bloviating ass hole arrived, we seemed to do pretty well. You and all of your Trumpy cohorts are a bunch of hapless dupes. If anybody over the past 50 years have been trying to rig elections it’s the GOP who has run a systemic program of Gerrymandering and voter suppression in order to keep power at any cost. I am pro Democracy and believe that every man’s vote should count equally in national elections. The GOP controls 50 US Senate seats by getting 20,000,000 less votes than Democrats. The GOP has lost the popular vote in 8 of the last nine Presidential elections and yet we have had to suffer through 12 years of the worst administrations in US History….Cheney/Bush and Trump. Your party is the poster boy for anti democracy, third world entities. Run by lying ass holes and fully supported by QANON moonbats….

EatTheRich

President
The 2020 election was not fair or free. From the FBI and MSM suppression of relevant facts to protect the canddidate they chose for us all, to the statistical over votes, to 35k ballots in GA that should not have been counted to the end run around the PA State Constitution.

The Democratic party used Covid to manipulate and take advantage of our election system, coupled with the FBI.... you have a President that did not in fact get 81 million votes and was installed NOT elected.

Nothing we can do about it, we have nothing in the Constitution that can even begin to address what has happened.

Whats done is done, it shoud NOT have been allowed to stand the country has suffered tremendously ever since.

Anyone telling you that the 2020 election was the most secure election in history, regardless of what letter they have next to their name, IS LYING TO YOU.

You’ve been provided evidence that each of those things are lies and you’ve simply ignored it and repeated the lies.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Yep, and I am against that too. I think Gerrymandering should be stopped no matter who is practicing it. However at this point it is an art form in GOP party politics and allows Republucans to control more seats by getting less votes. I would support a federal law prohibiting all gerrymandering in any federal elections. Here is the difference between Democrats and Republicans these days. Democrats got rid of Cuomo, Blogoyavich, Franken, and now are investigating MeMendez. Todays GOP opposes any investigations into Trump and all his cronies criminal behavior. In fact they encourage criminal activity.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Fascinating. So Democrats made no such claims about voting machines in Ohio in the Bush/Kerry election of 2004, correct? This is a flag in the ground, yes?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Yep, and I am against that too. I think Gerrymandering should be stopped no matter who is practicing it. However at this point it is an art form in GOP party politics and allows Republucans to control more seats by getting less votes. I would support a federal law prohibiting all gerrymandering in any federal elections. Here is the difference between Democrats and Republicans these days. Democrats got rid of Cuomo, Blogoyavich, Franken, and now are investigating MeMendez. Todays GOP opposes any investigations into Trump and all his cronies criminal behavior. In fact they encourage criminal activity.
Ok. But systematic gerrymandering is endemic to both parties and has been employed forever by both.

Further, everybody is investigating everything te trump. So far. Bubkus. This failure will likely return him to office and feeds/favors his narrative

Jack4freedom

Governor
Fascinating. So Democrats made no such claims about voting machines in Ohio in the Bush/Kerry election of 2004, correct? This is a flag in the ground, yes?
They did have the owner of diebolt on tape saying he would do whatever it takes to help Bush win the election. Several Congresscritters challenged the vote counts as always but no Senator would join them….Same as 2000 when Gore counted the votes even though he only list by one EC vote. Kerry did come out in public and graciously concede and wish Bush th best, as did Clinton. But still no poll workers were threatened and harassed, nor did Kerry assemble a violent mob to attack the Capitol in an attempt to reverse the election. Paul Ryan’s wife wasn’t beaten with a hammer…

Let’s face it Rick, what Trump and the majority of GOP Congressmen did in 2020-2021 is in a complete league of its own. And the scary thing is, they are still defending that shit and a large percentage of the current GOP candidates running are right in bed with Trump and his band of crooks. That does not include the GOP candidate for Governor in Oregon. She is what I call a SANE RepublIcan. If I lived in your state, I would certainly consider voting for her.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

1. It was an election your guy lost. You cannot provide evidence of any fraud or failure.
2. I have responded to you several times about the "rumor" that there were 35k ballots that you think should not have been counted.
3. You have yet to identify what state or what precinct you think are showing overvotes.
4. Trump lawyers filed a lawsuit in PA that was kicked out as lacking evidence. I posted the judges written opinion.
5. The bullshit about Hunter's laptop is your usual reason to say Trump lost. Since the first any media would have known was in October 2020 when the NYPost put up their story.