• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Here we go again

Jack4freedom

Governor
Ok. But systematic gerrymandering is endemic to both parties and has been employed forever by both.

Further, everybody is investigating everything te trump. So far. Bubkus. This failure will likely return him to office and feeds/favors his narrative
I am against Gerrymandering by anyone. I’d like to see Federal legislation against it.

Investigations into Trump and his associates have caused him to pay a $25 million settlement to defrauded customers, several of his campaign members have been convicted of dozens of felonies and received decades in prison, his phony charity has been shut down by the State of New York, the CFO of his main company has pled guilty of tax fraud and is now testifying against Trump Org. In a criminal trial. He has federal and state investigations pending right now for attempting to rig state and the national election in 2020. He is also under investigation for assembling a bunch of thugs and inciting them into attempting a violent assault on our government. Another huge investigation has been opened against him for stealing and mishandling top secret government documents. If you think all this is “Bupkis”, and all will end up helping him regain power, I think you are very naive. I think it “feeds the narrative” that he is a sleazy, lying scumbag who is in government solely to line his own pockets, which he has and still is doing. The only ones who think all these investigations “fit his narrative” are imbeciles who believe everything that comes out of his lying mouth.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I am against Gerrymandering by anyone. I’d like to see Federal legislation against it.

Investigations into Trump and his associates have caused him to pay a $25 million settlement to defrauded customers, several of his campaign members have been convicted of dozens of felonies and received decades in prison, his phony charity has been shut down by the State of New York, the CFO of his main company has pled guilty of tax fraud and is now testifying against Trump Org. In a criminal trial. He has federal and state investigations pending right now for attempting to rig state and the national election in 2020. He is also under investigation for assembling a bunch of thugs and inciting them into attempting a violent assault on our government. Another huge investigation has been opened against him for stealing and mishandling top secret government documents. If you think all this is “Bupkis”, and all will end up helping him regain power, I think you are very naive. I think it “feeds the narrative” that he is a sleazy, lying scumbag who is in government solely to line his own pockets, which he has and still is doing. The only ones who think all these investigations “fit his narrative” are imbeciles who believe everything that comes out of his lying mouth.
So we're agreed. Both parties gerrymander. A lot.

Cool

Spamature

President
In Pennsylvania, the Department of State has allowed at least 249,000 unverified voters to receive mail-in ballots for the 2022 general election, owing to an odd process for verifying the identity of those requesting mail-in ballots, where people vote first and verify their identification later.

The Department of State also recently changed directives for county election boards, creating procedural confusion and drawing fire from 15 Pennsylvania House members in the form of a letter (pdf) demanding that the department immediately correct its guidance and tell counties they may not count the ballots of unverified voters until proof of ID is received.

And in Arizona, despite a federal judge Friday saying he will not bar 'ballot watchers' from monitoring outdoor ballot boxes in Maricopa County. Saying that activity could violate the monitors' constitutional rights.

However, Merrick Garland's Justice Dept. says ballot drop box monitoring in Ariz. is likely "illegal". The department said such “vigilante ballot security measures,” including filming voters at drop boxes, probably violates the federal Voting Rights Act, in other words Mules welcome..... come one come all

Really, watching someone in a public place is illegal now? The operative word being that is intimidation. I fail to see why a citizen voter dropping his or her single ballot in a box would be intimidating given the vigilante has no idea how they voted.
So now is the time when you start barking at the refs to complete you vote id point shaving scheme.

Now your goal is to shave away votes from the other side blather about voters not having their ID's when it came time to vote.

You want all 249,000 removed in hopes that 200k of them belong to young minorities who overwhelmingly vote Democratic.

Deplorable !

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Remember that each state is required to realign congressional districts after each census. How would you do it to avoid the kind of manipulation we see that is intended to favor one party over another? I've looked at a number of schemes and have yet to see one that seems fair to both political parties.

I've seen districts formed for the specific purpose of making a minority group a majority so that they may have the chance to have a member of that group their representative. One might argue that it would be unfair to the group now in the 49% group.

Do you see the problem?

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
False.

Just bitter waters and unhinged beliefs
You have no more evidence that it is false than I do to call it an obvious fraud on its face.

Regardless, this is America we both have the right to speak what is on our mind, unless you are successful in your apparent efforts to turn this place into a very poor imitation of (pre-Elon) Twitter.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You have no more evidence that it is false than I do to call it an obvious fraud on its face.

Regardless, this is America we both have the right to speak what is on our mind, unless you are successful in your apparent efforts to turn this place into a very poor imitation of (pre-Elon) Twitter.
I do. Dismissed case after dismissed case. No proof. Nothing but fringe sites fantasizing

No effort. Just bringing facts to bear vs the boors who make shit up.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
I do. Dismissed case after dismissed case. No proof. Nothing but fringe sites fantasizing

No effort. Just bringing facts to bear vs the boors who make shit up.
"No proof" because the votes are untraceable. No proof isn't the same as, well, proof...

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Unreal! You are accusing people of crimes and have no evidence and think anyone saying you have no evidence can't prove you wrong...that is just bizarre.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
So if a legal voter submits a legal vote you now want to throw it out if they don't write a date on it. You know the constitution gives the state control of their elections...right?
Where do you get the BS I do?
I didn't say a damn thing of how I think, just posted the article.

Jack4freedom

Governor

Pre Elon was very tough for me. ROFL (Whatever it was) Thank god for all the possibilities that will be offered to all of us in this new paradigm. There will always be changes and they will not be brought about by douchebags who are working for either side of the political spectrum. You got to live your own life….That’s the point Raoul, You need to learn to read BETWEEN THE LINES………Cheers Mate!!