• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Hmmmmmm! Just wondering.

D

Doc

Gramps...you may be one of the few Democrats who DOESN'T watch FOX NEWS!

(Seems Rove is on there a LOT, with his stupid-assed erase boards.....)

Personally, I prefer listening to Dick Morris. I think he has good insights, even though his "political predictions" SUCK......

Figjam

Mayor
...hasn't he been busy bashing the republican candidates on Faux News?

...maybe he is the one organizing the evangelical desperation meeting in TX this weekend...

Gramps

Mayor
Gramps...you may be one of the few Democrats who DOESN'T watch FOX NEWS!

(Seems Rove is on there a LOT, with his stupid-assed erase boards.....)

Personally, I prefer listening to Dick Morris. I think he has good insights, even though his "political predictions" SUCK......
Heck, I might be the only Dem who doesn't watch FOX NEWS but that doesn't tell you anything in particular. I'm not as much of a news addict as I was in years past. I find the news kind'a bla-a-a-a-a-a-ah. If there good news they downplay it and bad news is "Breaking"news. I've seen enough bad stuff in life to ignore it and there really isn't going to be anything spectacular happen to a guy my age. I prefer to work crossword puzzles and opinionate on the websites. I watch very little TV anymore. It snowed this morning so I went out (against my doctor's advice) and did some shovelling because I needed some exercise. If anyone asks me if I'm having fun yet, I tell them "you damned right I am". I think I might've discovered the fountain of youth and it isn't a natural spring or a well like Ponce thought it was. It's staying active, eating the right food to mourish both you bod and your brain and keeping a fresh outlook on life even though it's in its autumn.

But Rove was raised in these parts and was educated here and had a reputation even in high school of being a high-spirited radical regarding politics. He lived up to his spectations. Personally I never liked the guy but I will bow to his credentials and his stamina.

Gramps

fairsheet

Senator
Heck, I might be the only Dem who doesn't watch FOX NEWS but that doesn't tell you anything in particular. I'm not as much of a news addict as I was in years past. I find the news kind'a bla-a-a-a-a-a-ah. If there good news they downplay it and bad news is "Breaking"news. I've seen enough bad stuff in life to ignore it and there really isn't going to be anything spectacular happen to a guy my age. I prefer to work crossword puzzles and opinionate on the websites. I watch very little TV anymore. It snowed this morning so I went out (against my doctor's advice) and did some shovelling because I needed some exercise. If anyone asks me if I'm having fun yet, I tell them "you damned right I am". I think I might've discovered the fountain of youth and it isn't a natural spring or a well like Ponce thought it was. It's staying active, eating the right food to mourish both you bod and your brain and keeping a fresh outlook on life even though it's in its autumn.

But Rove was raised in these parts and was educated here and had a reputation even in high school of being a high-spirited radical regarding politics. He lived up to his spectations. Personally I never liked the guy but I will bow to his credentials and his stamina.

Gramps
Rove is advocating for Mitt these days. Rove is "the establishment" and Mitt's "the establishment".

Corruptbuddha

Governor
Who cares?

He's the [Unwelcome language removed] that developed the scourge of the NeoCon on us.

I hope he's choking on a chicken wing somewhere.

Wait a minute CB. Rove is a friggin genius. He got the dumbest, most useless, reckless president ever elected. Twice. He must know something.

fairsheet

Senator
Wait a minute CB. Rove is a friggin genius. He got the dumbest, most useless, reckless president ever elected. Twice. He must know something.
In terms of actual and demonstrable results, Rove and his approach look to've peaked with the 2004 elections. It took them long enough, but the Democrats finally figured out his modus and pattern.

Alan

Council Member
No offense to Rove, Gramps, but unless he wants to help behind the scenes--given his brilliance--it may be best for the Republican nominee to distance himself from the 8 years of Bush 43...not to mention John McCain, or any semblance of the personalities associated with the debacle of 2008. President Obama is going to be hard enough to beat, and reminding the electorate of anything to do with the aforementioned only helps his chances for re-election...just my 2 cents