• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

How Would Republicans Decrease Inflation.

protectionist

Governor
You seem to pretend that elections are under the control of democrats in all 50 states. That is a lie. Does Florida require proof of citizenship to vote? No. Do states require ID to register? Yes.

Have people been prosecuted for illegally voting? Yes. Is it numbers sufficient to change the election? No.

19 aliens charged with voter fraud in North Carolina following ICE investigation

Oh so when people register to vote, they sign a form attesting under penalty of perjury that they are a citizen and are eligible to vote. Isn't that nice ?
And we all know how utterly and scrupulously law-abiding illegal aliens are, that they would never do anything that goes against the law.....uh huh. :rolleyes:

Unless 1or 2 states may have lately started requiring proof of citizenship to vote, no state does that. This must be about the 30th time I've said that.

1670734057907.png

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Oh so when people register to vote, they sign a form attesting under penalty of perjury that they are a citizen and are eligible to vote. Isn't that nice ?
And we all know how utterly and scrupulously law-abiding illegal aliens are, that they would never do anything that goes against the law.....uh huh. :rolleyes:

Unless 1or 2 states may have lately started requiring proof of citizenship to vote, no state does that. This must be about the 30th time I've said that.

View attachment 73305
Yes. To register to vote you present id and a certification you are a citizen.

protectionist

Governor
Yes. To register to vote you present id and a certification you are a citizen.
1. In 19 states, you DON'T have to present ID at all (all those shown in gray on the map)

2. What you call "certification you are a citizen" is not being required to show proof of citizenship (ex.birth certificate or naturalization certificate).
It is nothing more than signing a paper stating that they're a citizen. I've already addressed that.

Once again (since you're still persisting with this) >>
"we all know how utterly and scrupulously law-abiding illegal aliens are, that they would never do anything that goes against the law.....uh huh." :rolleyes:

3. 7 states are "Non Strict" (ei. no ID is required as long as they sign a paper or have a poll worker vouch for them - yeah right!)

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
1. In 19 states, you DON'T have to present ID at all (all those shown in gray on the map)

2. What you call "certification you are a citizen" is not being required to show proof of citizenship (ex.birth certificate or naturalization certificate).
It is nothing more than signing a paper stating that they're a citizen. I've already addressed that.

"we all know how utterly and scrupulously law-abiding illegal aliens are, that they would never do anything that goes against the law.....uh huh." :rolleyes:

3. 7 states are "Non Strict" (ei. no ID is required as long as they sign a paper or have a poll worker vouch for them - yeah right!)
You posted a map of states requiring ID to vote. How many do not require ID to register?

Most states do not require you to bring your voter registration card to the polls. But a majority of states do expect you to provide another form of ID to vote in person.

Voter ID Requirements | USAGov

protectionist

Governor
You posted a map of states requiring ID to vote. How many do not require ID to register?

Most states do not require you to bring your voter registration card to the polls. But a majority of states do expect you to provide another form of ID to vote in person.

Voter ID Requirements | USAGov
The 2 maps are about the same. Ability to vote without ID vastly outnumbers requirement for ID, and no state even mentions proof of citizenship. Field day for illegal aliens and Democrats.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The 2 maps are about the same. Ability to vote without ID vastly outnumbers requirement for ID, and no state even mentions proof of citizenship. Field day for illegal aliens and Democrats.
Why so few illegal immigrants caught voting? Did you read the link I provided on how citizenship is checked?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Donald Trump: “No state in the country verifies United States citizenship as a condition for voting in federal elections.”

PolitiFact’s ruling: Mostly False

protectionist

Governor
Donald Trump: “No state in the country verifies United States citizenship as a condition for voting in federal elections.”

PolitiFact’s ruling: Mostly False

I have squashed this 3 times now. Getting tired of copying & pasting.

PolitiFarce ? Oh, come on.

protectionist

Governor
Why so few illegal immigrants caught voting? Did you read the link I provided on how citizenship is checked?
Citizenship is NOT checked. the reason why so few ILLEGAL immigrants are caught voting is because they don't walk up to the voting table and say "I'm an illegal alien, and I just voted, Please arrest me" Duh!

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Citizenship is NOT checked. the reason why so few ILLEGAL immigrants are caught voting is because they don't walk up to the voting table and say "I'm an illegal alien, and I just voted, Please arrest me" Duh!
If you were right then there would be zero prosecutions.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Nothing is absolute.
Citizenship is NOT checked. the reason why so few ILLEGAL immigrants are caught voting is because they don't walk up to the voting table and say "I'm an illegal alien, and I just voted, Please arrest me"

So how do the few prosecuted actually get caught? Someone is actually checking.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

You think this is evidence?

"we all know how utterly and scrupulously law-abiding illegal aliens are, that they would never do anything that goes against the law.....uh huh."

It isn't. Would someone risk going to jail and deportation to vote? If convicted they could never apply for a green card.

Here is what Florida requires to register.

As a first-time voter, you need to provide the last four digits of your Social Security number and one of the following forms of ID:

• Florida driver’s license
  • Florida identification card
  • US passport
  • Debit or credit card
  • Military ID
  • Student ID
  • Retirement center ID
  • Neighborhood association ID
  • Public assistance ID
  • Veteran health identification card issued by U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
  • Concealed weapon permit issued in Florida
  • Employee identification card issued by any branch, department, agency of entity of the Federal Government, the state, a county, or a municipality.

protectionist

Governor
You think this is evidence?

"we all know how utterly and scrupulously law-abiding illegal aliens are, that they would never do anything that goes against the law.....uh huh."

It isn't. Would someone risk going to jail and deportation to vote? If convicted they could never apply for a green card.

Here is what Florida requires to register.

As a first-time voter, you need to provide the last four digits of your Social Security number and one of the following forms of ID:

• Florida driver’s license
  • Florida identification card
  • US passport
  • Debit or credit card
  • Military ID
  • Student ID
  • Retirement center ID
  • Neighborhood association ID
  • Public assistance ID
  • Veteran health identification card issued by U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
  • Concealed weapon permit issued in Florida
  • Employee identification card issued by any branch, department, agency of entity of the Federal Government, the state, a county, or a municipality.
There is absolutely no risk for illegal aliens to vote, since nobody has any way of knowing that they are an illegal alien. No proof of citizenship is required. None of the IDs you listed provide proof of citizenship. Ho hum.

Sure, illegals have all kinds of IDs. Moot.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Since you frst posted in this thread, I have started 11 threads. How many have you done since then ?
I did a ten day cruise on the Celebrity Equinox.
We had a crowd in for Thanksgiving and a giant birthday party for me.
Then we had a lobster fest with 8 guests....
Yesterday I put together a new grill, a new propane heater for the patio, cooked dinner and watched FBI International.

You need to get a life.