• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

How Would Republicans Decrease Inflation.

protectionist

Governor
41 states refused to supply nonpublic information. You seem to think the information requested was legit. It wasn't. The commission could have purchased or requested voter databases. I had access to the Colorado voter database at one time. They also had access to the SS database. Comparing the names between those two would have tripped up anyone using someone else's SS number to register.
None of this disagrees with what I said. The investigation never happened, so it shouldn't be thought that it did happen, or that any conclusions about non-citizen voting, were arrived at.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
None of this disagrees with what I said. The investigation never happened, so it shouldn't be thought that it did happen, or that any conclusions about non-citizen voting, were arrived at.
How many election investigations will it take for you to finally realize that there is little evidence of sufficient fraud to change the outcome?

This link contains additional sources for a number of investigations in both dem and republican states that have found nothing close to invalidating an election. Do you have one single credible investigation?

protectionist

Governor
How many election investigations will it take for you to finally realize that there is little evidence of sufficient fraud to change the outcome?

This link contains additional sources for a number of investigations in both dem and republican states that have found nothing close to invalidating an election. Do you have one single credible investigation?

"evidence of sufficient fraud to change the outcome" is overflowing in the PAGES of fraud evidence that I have posted several times in this forum. Ho hum.