• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I had a dream

God of War

Governor
In the dream the un-vaxxed were boxcar-ed. The vaxxed were the informants and the super vaxxed were the guards.

It's as if I can't wait to leave. To leave it must be done now.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Come on big spender you could Uber/Lyft me up to North country, say 1500 miles as the crow flies. I'm not vaxxed to get on a plane. But don't tell anyone.
Uber/Lyft drivers don't want covidiots in their cars for two days....drive yourself.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Too cheap to stand by your convictions. Thought so.
Getting vaccinated to protect others is one of my convictions...I wouldn't want you in my car either.

You don't want to be vaccinated, but don't want to have to deal with the consequences...

God of War

Governor
Getting vaccinated to protect others is one of my convictions...I wouldn't want you in my car either.
Selfish convictions undoubtedly. There are two strong types of archetypes for old men. One is the old man who denies he's dying. Just ignores the whole thing. The other is the old man who knows he's dying and looks to drag in others into the grave with him, especially the young.

You don't want to be vaccinated, but don't want to have to deal with the consequences...
So you do support "consequences". That's how informants justify it.

BobbyT

Governor
In the dream the un-vaxxed were boxcar-ed. The vaxxed were the informants and the super vaxxed were the guards.

It's as if I can't wait to leave. To leave it must be done now.
Sounds like a severe persecution complex. You a member of Our Lady of Perpetual Persecution? I bet you are.

God of War

Governor
Sounds like a severe persecution complex. You a member of Our Lady of Perpetual Persecution? I bet you are.
It's just a dream Bobby. Don't you have dreams that just come to you? Or are you soley a lucid dreamer. Get yourself a therapist. You're the one with the need not me.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Selfish convictions undoubtedly. There are two strong types of archetypes for old men. One is the old man who denies he's dying. Just ignores the whole thing. The other is the old man who knows he's dying and looks to drag in others into the grave with him, especially the young.

So you do support "consequences". That's how informants justify it.
so you're an ex-con? Usually criminals are the ones who don't like consequences and hate being informed on. If I see someone break the law...I call 911...Citizenship comes with responsibility and consequences.

BobbyT

Governor
It's just a dream Bobby. Don't you have dreams that just come to you? Or are you soley a lucid dreamer. Get yourself a therapist. You're the one with the need not me.
If it were "just a dream" to you, you wouldn't have started a thread about it. It's an illustration that your deeply embedded paranoia and sense of persecution is pervasive enough to express through your subconscious. What a useless way to go through life. But you are not alone; Our Lady of Perpetual Persecution is bursting at the seams with fearful sniveling 'they're coming to get me!!!' RWNJ congregants.

God of War

Governor
If it were "just a dream" to you, you wouldn't have started a thread about it. It's an illustration that your deeply embedded paranoia and sense of persecution is pervasive enough to express through your subconscious. What a useless way to go through life. But you are not alone; Our Lady of Perpetual Persecution is bursting at the seams with fearful sniveling 'they're coming to get me!!!' RWNJ congregants.
Poor Bobby. So ill informed. Talk to Phil about it if you can't afford therapy.