• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I hope this trend continues

write on

Senator
You still haven’t provided a single example of lefty/Democrat politician who you have criticized. You and don directly charged “lack of humility”, right? Let’s see some. Saying that Democrats aren’t mean enough to Republicans is NOT a critique. :-/
I don't need to. If you want to accuse me of something, then prove it true.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
lol

All we read from you is 'Trump is bad'.

I saved a large portion of the humble pie that you should eat because we all know that you need to.
I see. Nothing about what I’ve written about McConnell, McCain, Bush, Lott, Boehner, Graham, etc, etc. Geeze, write on. You shouldn’t accuse others of lacking humility when you demonstrate not an OUNCE of it. Then, you bolster your case by posting direct, demonstrable untruth.

Heh. “Humble pie” served by the likes of you? It’s likely laced with illicit drugs and infected with your assorted pathogens.

Some of you folks in this forum are just bad people. Humility is something you should aspire to, but that is pretty far down the list of your deficiencies. Regardless, though, you have a nice day.

write on

Senator
I see. Nothing about what I’ve written about McConnell, McCain, Bush, Lott, Boehner, Graham, etc, etc. Geeze, write on. You shouldn’t accuse others of lacking humility when you demonstrate not an OUNCE of it. Then, you bolster your case by posting direct, demonstrable untruth.

Heh. “Humble pie” served by the likes of you? It’s likely laced with illicit drugs and infected with your assorted pathogens.

Some of you folks in this forum are just bad people. Humility is something you should aspire to, but that is pretty far down the list of your deficiencies. Regardless, though, you have a nice day.
Let's see it.

I know where I stand and it has nothing to do with religion. A decent and moral human being is inherent unless otherwise changed for the worse by a parent's upbringing.

Edit;

Or by mental defect

Last edited:

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Let's see it.

I know where I stand and it has nothing to do with religion. A decent and moral human being is inherent unless otherwise changed for the worse by a parent's upbringing.

Edit;

Or by mental defect
1) You just lied
2) You couldn’t come up with a single direct criticism of a Democrat or Democrat policy/legislation

It’s always bloody Romper Room with you. No more time for ya here, kook.

write on

Senator
I lied? When and where?

Both political parties have faults. What will my criticism of Democrats accomplish other than you using my words as a 'Gotcha!' ?

Simple minds like yours are easily seen for what they are.

Round and Round we go.....