• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I need a rules explanation please !

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I got the answer.
My attempt to end Mick's thread jacking came down to,

eh...?... Love it or leave it.

thread jacking..

Rule 8...as derived from the posters input.

"8) Thread derailment is no longer reportable. If you constantly derail threads or avoid a topic you will be thread banned with possible further punishment. "

your 'attempt' ok now?

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
Not funny at all. Sometimes it's multiple choice with no wrong answer.
So you have to ask yourself...

"Yo! Self, is this Swell Old Boy really worth all this time, effort and grief???"

I'm 10,10 on the side good buddy.

Last edited:

Spamature

President
thread jacking..

Rule 8...as derived from the posters input.

"8) Thread derailment is no longer reportable. If you constantly derail threads or avoid a topic you will be thread banned with possible further punishment. "

your 'attempt' ok now?
Which is exactly what I was responding to.

You tell me how street shooting in Chicago had anything to do with Floyd's death at the hand of a cop in Minneapolis ? Yet how many post in a row did he trying to insert them into the thread before I said he appeared to enjoy them because he would not stop trying to insert them into the thread.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

You tell me how street shooting in Chicago had anything to do with Floyd's death at the hand of a cop in Minneapolis ? Yet how many post in a row did he trying to insert them into the thread before I said he appeared to enjoy them because he would not stop trying to insert them into the thread.

i dont understand... by post 21 in THIS thread you were attacking me... and here we are going round and round over your lament bout things already explained...with some sort of emphasis on keeping the rules

odd stuff..

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member

We, SW48 in particular, already gave you the lowdown and bottom line on this. Move on dude. You can go round and round for several more pages in this now 4 page thread, if anyone else wants to go there with you, and you're gonna end up right where we were on page 1 of this thread. I'm not going there with you. Enjoy the rest of the thread.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
We, SW48 in particular, already gave you the lowdown and bottom line on this. Move on dude. You can go round and round for several more pages in this now 4 page thread, if anyone else wants to go there with you, and you're gonna end up where we were on page 1 of this thread. I'm not going there with you. Enjoy the rest of the thread.
Hey..if he wants to complaing about posters inserting things into threads while inserting things into threads himself well he...um..is just inserting..just..um ..er.like everyone else..

but I guess it's ok because he's like um...uh, you know..different n shit.

Spamature

President
i dont understand... by post 21 in THIS thread you were attacking me... and here we are going round and round over your lament bout things already explained...with some sort of emphasis on keeping the rules

odd stuff..
We, SW48 in particular, already gave you the lowdown and bottom line on this. Move on dude. You can go round and round for several more pages in this now 4 page thread, if anyone else wants to go there with you, and you're gonna end up right where we were on page 1 of this thread. I'm not going there with you. Enjoy the rest of the thread.
I responded to Julie. No one else had to get involved.

She posted to me and I gave her my take.

If someone else even a mod then responds to that, what ?

I should just ignore their post ?

Also look at how you replied to my post out of the blue.

"Hit the fuc$ing skids you don't like it."

So I was blunt.

I respect the badge officer.

But when you take it off and become just another poster in a thread.

Don't expect that respect because you are just another con whose opinions are to be taken on and dealt with.

EDIT:

Thank you guys for your service in taking on the mod duties.

But when you are off duty, and just another participant don't go waving your gun around.

Last edited:

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
I got the answer.

Edit:
Blacks who are victims of street shootings in Chicago is apparently a universally acceptable argument insert for any time a black person is killed by authorities.
I located the PJ rule:

6. RACIAL, ETHNIC, HOMOPHOBIC, GENDER, OR RELIGIOUS SLURS
Action will be taken regarding any post or image that is deemed by moderators to be slurs against groups of people.

I doubt they're clear on what this means. For example, I reported a post where black people were called animals and they weren't sure if that was racist or not. That's the kind of brain power we're dealing with here.

Same goes with Chicago street shootings.....where they're used to deny or minimize racism.

Spamature

President
I located the PJ rule:

Action will be taken regarding any post or image that is deemed by moderators to be slurs against groups of people.

I doubt they're clear on what this means. For example, I reported a post where black people were called animals and they weren't sure if that was racist or not. That's the kind of brain power we're dealing with here.

Same goes with Chicago street shootings.....where they're used to deny or minimize racism.
I guess and suggest said topic should be left alone.

Else the tear gas might come rolling in.

So I am saying right now.

Hands up ! Don't shoot !

Go ahead and have the photo op just the way you want it.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I got the answer.

Edit:
Blacks who are victims of street shootings in Chicago is apparently a universally acceptable argument insert for any time a black person is killed by authorities.
17 killed Sunday
22 total and
52 shot

bloody weekend that doesn't make a damn to libs
they actually try to hide all blue inner city shootings

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I located the PJ rule:

"animals" black & white and all shades between

good to see you saying Chicago shootings are "racism"
strange since it's blacks shooting blacks!

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member

But when you are off duty, and just another participant don't go waving your gun around.
If i wasn't a Moderator,I wouldn't even be posting in this thread. If I'm in a thread as "just another participant" and have to put the Moderator on,I step away from the thread as "just another participant". I truly appreciate the thanks,but don't be playing that other card on me.

Spamature

President
If i wasn't a Moderator,I wouldn't even be posting in this thread. If I'm in a thread as "just another participant" and have to put the Moderator on,I step away from the thread as "just another participant". I truly appreciate the thanks,but don't be playing that other card on me.
That gun waving comment wasn't meant for you.

It was in regard to the response I noted from Phil and previous incidents along those lines.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
I guess and suggest said topic should be left alone.

Else the tear gas might come rolling in.

So I am saying right now.

Hands up ! Don't shoot !

Go ahead and have the photo op just the way you want it.
Okay, I'll let it go.....so I can breathe....cause the topic is too hard for them.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

So I was blunt.

Don't expect that respect because you are just another con whose opinions are to be taken on and dealt with.

EDIT:

So I was blunt.

EDIT:

Hint: if you just want Julie replying to you use the PM function

problem solved

Spamature

President
"And" what, you posted of Chicago shootings

duh
No I posted of their irrelevance to the topic in that thread.

So do you care to explain how they're relevant in this thread ?

Or are you just showing off your database of them ?