• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I recommend life in prison for these thugs. What say you?

Barbella

Senator
Three men are charged in a brutal armed assault of a woman on Christmas Day in suburban Philadelphia.

Upper Darby Police Superintendent Michael Chitwood tells the Philadelphia Daily News the 22-year-old victim was waiting for her boyfriend Tuesday when the men forced their way inside her Jeep.

Chitwood says the men raped and beat her for hours and took her purse, jewelry, cellphone, car stereo and GPS.

The woman drove to her boyfriend's house and they contacted police.

Officers responding to a disturbance call at a nearby house say they found the victim's belongings there and arrested two 17-year-olds. A 19-year-old was arrested elsewhere.

All are charged as adults with kidnapping, rape, robbery and related offenses and are held on $500,000 bail each. They're due in court Jan. 31.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/12/28/pennsylvania-woman-raped-robbed-by-3-teens-on-christmas-day/?intcmp=obinsite#ixzz2GTu5NKrG

U

Union_Jack_1972

I would say hang'em, but I am sure many would let them free and blame the woman instead...

Bring back the chain gangs is what I would like to see, 12 on 12 in the hole.

What would you do with this woman?
http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-10014846.html

Like these kids didn't understand what they were doing and where to go to get it! This bimbo is as well built as she is stupid.
What would you do with a man who does something like this? You jail her and than when she gets out she has to be listed as a sexual preditor for the rest of her life.

ORR

U

Union_Jack_1972

Can't hang 'em....the ACLU frowns upon such things. It's just not politically correct....
of course not, and instead we should just put'em in prison, pay for them for the rest of their life, and let that woman know that her savages will be taken care of until they die while she live the rest of her life in hell...

They did the crime, so let'em swing from a tall tree with a short rope... I would expect that as my punishment had I ever done something like that...

Signs Of Collapse: The Obvious And The Hidden

December 14, 2012 by Bob Livingston

[personalliberty.com/2012/12/14/signs-of-collapse-the-obvious-and-the-hidden]

Societal collapse manifests itself in many ways. The clues are there for the discerning to see.

The hidden aspects of societal collapse can be seen through continued and escalating currency devaluation by the FED (called quantitative easing), the non-recovery of the housing market, the growing number of individual bankruptcies, high unemployment, and business failures. These things are at least making news headlines, though in a way that plays down their significance. Other signs: the loss of civility; the glorification (beyond all reason) of athletes and celebrities; and the increase in the “me-first” and entitlement mind-set. These are never discussed in the media as dangerous trends.

One clue being missed by the masses is the growing lawlessness of the Nation’s youth — particularly black youth. That is by design. The whore media is intentionally overlooking, if not suppressing, the growing incidences of youth mob violence, particularly in cases of black-on-white crime.

But mobs, like the 44th Street Crew in Southeast Washington, D.C., are becoming more prevalent and more dangerous. They and others are terrorizing riders of the Metro, and posting it to social media for all to see.

Just another isolated incident? Hardly. According to the Website UnsuckDCMetro (a blog dedicated to covering Metro events), reports of violence rarely make it to The Washington Post, even though they are occurring and have been for some time. One anonymous reader posted his experience in witnessing a group of six to eight teenagers assaulting a lone teenage girl. He said he called 911; less than a minute later, another girl was being assaulted. Other reports are here, here and here.

When these websites post details of the incidents, commenters follow up with their own experiences. Sometimes these are as bad as or worse than the original incident.

Thomas Sowell writes that there is an uncensored race war in America and that incidents that are occurring across the country are being ignored or suppressed. Last Summer, he stated in an article:

“What the authorities and the media seem determined to suppress is that the hoodlum elements in many ghettoes launch coordinated attacks on whites in public places. If there is anything worse than a one-sided race war, it is a two-sided race war, especially when one of the races outnumbers the other several times over.”

Black mobs are taking over stores, overwhelming them with sheer numbers and walking out with all the merchandise they can carry. They are engaging in uprovoked violence called “knockout games” where they calmly approach an unwary victim and cold-[Unwelcome language removed] him, or her, in an effort to render the victim unconscious.

Walter E. Williams writes that in addition to a growing number of black-on-white incidents, there are also an increasing number of black-on-Asian attacks. But also being ignored by the media is black-on-black crime.

This shouldn’t be surprising. Blacks are suffering disproportionally in the President Barack Obama economy. According to official (and doctored) unemployment numbers put out by the Bureau of Labor Statistics, unemployment in the black community is above 13 percent, almost twice the rate of all unemployment. For blacks under the age of 20, the official rate is 39.4 percent. Since real unemployment is above 22 percent (when all unemployed workers are counted), black unemployment may be near 40 percent and black under 20 unemployment is, no doubt, much worse.

As the collapse continues and escalates, look for violence to also escalate. People get more desperate as they get hungrier. Desperate people do desperate things. Arab spring was just a picnic. It is no accident that the Department of Homeland Security, as well as local police forces, are preparing themselves for a possible outbreak of violence on our streets.

Bo-4

Senator
Ah.. a black on white crime column in response to a story which may or may not have had anything to do with race.

Very racial of you.

Mytzlplk

Governor
my my, another "black crime" report, like it has anything to do with anything but the politics (for a politics board) of racism.

you just can't help yourself, can you?

have a lousy day

Barbella

Senator
Where the HELL in that article does it say the rapists were BLACK????
How very racist of you to ASSUME they were.

You just can't help yourself, can you?

Mytzlplk

Governor
It came from you, ergo it has to be -- without fail. http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57561139-504083/three-teens-arrested-for-alleged-kidnap-rape-of-pa-woman-on-christmas/

The only assumption made here was that it was just another "black crime" report from you, which many of us have been seeing for years and years now. I'm guessing it didn't take long for you to find an article that didn't make it "explicit", which no doubt is indicative of the awareness finally encroaching on that dimly lit consciousness of yours how "implicitly" racist your endless "black crime" reports makes you appear to be. This little effort doesn't change the past nor the present in that regard.

you just can't help yourself, can you...

The only assumption made here was that it was just another "black crime" report from you, which many of us have been seeing for years and years now. I'm guessing it didn't take long for you to find an article that didn't make it "explicit", which no doubt is indicative of the awareness finally encroaching on that dimly lit consciousness of yours how "implicitly" racist your endless "black crime" reports makes you appear to be. This little effort doesn't change the past nor the present in that regard.
It sticks out like a sore thumb that you suffer from a victim complex, Mytzlpik. As a result, you tend to see race lurking behind every tree, and you flare at every mention of Black crime. Truth is, we have a real crisis on our hands in this country, where predators of every stripe prowl the streets of our major cities, and ordinary citizens are afraid to leave their homes, especially at night. It gets worse every year, and practically nothing is done about it. It is time for citizens to face up to this national plague, and to call out those responsible, whether White, Black, Yellow, or Green with purple stripes. More important, we need to pressure our law-makers to enact laws that make predators and killers pay in equal measure for their crimes, not coddle them like we are doing now, with light sentences, free room and board, free health care, Gym privileges, TV privileges, a chance to mix with more hardened criminals, opportunities to form gangs in prison, opportunities to kill more victims behind prison walls, and early parole. Unfortunately, Black thugs are at the forefront of this sickness in our cities, and are causing the most mayhem. So I, for one, reject your self-righteous outbursts.

In my view, if a predator kills another citizen in a cold, premeditated way, for any reason, and there is no question about what happened, then that perp should pay with his own life, no ifs, buts, or howevers. In my view, prison sentences for such horrific crimes are not a deterrent at all; I believe that has been proven over and over.

Again, in my view, one of the problems we are having is that 'Whites' have become very timid about Black crime. They have allowed themselves to be intimidated by individuals like yourself, and Black demagogues, like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson, who immediately play the race card when a Black person is accused of anything. Consequently, more and more White citizens are falling victim to Black crime, but relatives of the victims are afraid to voice the truth, or call for corrective action, for fear of being labeled racist.

Council Member
It sticks out like a sore thumb that you suffer from a victim complex, Mytzlpik. As a result, you tend to see race lurking behind every tree, and you flare at every mention of Black crime. Truth is, we have a real crisis on our hands in this country, where predators of every stripe prowl the streets of our major cities, and ordinary citizens are afraid to leave their homes, especially at night. It gets worse every year, and practically nothing is done about it. It is time for citizens to face up to this national plague, and to call out those responsible, whether White, Black, Yellow, or Green with purple stripes. More important, we need to pressure our law-makers to enact laws that make predators and killers pay in equal measure for their crimes, not coddle them like we are doing now, with light sentences, free room and board, free health care, Gym privileges, TV privileges, a chance to mix with more hardened criminals, opportunities to form gangs in prison, opportunities to kill more victims behind prison walls, and early parole. Unfortunately, Black thugs are at the forefront of this sickness in our cities, and are causing the most mayhem. So I, for one, reject your self-righteous outbursts.
Why don't we first work on putting people to work, and I am sure much of the problem will take care of itself.

But as my pappy used to say it's all about being in the wrong place at the right time that will get you in trouble. But sometimes you can be in the right place at the wrong time and it will get you in trouble. Like the little kids who got shot, or the movie goers who got shot.

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
No prison, treat them like the animals they are just kill them any way you choose.

I'm sure the 22-year-old rape victim would agree.

Why don't we first work on putting people to work, and I am sure much of the problem will take care of itself.

But as my pappy used to say it's all about being in the wrong place at the right time that will get you in trouble. But sometimes you can be in the right place at the wrong time and it will get you in trouble. Like the little kids who got shot, or the movie goers who got shot.
Many8's: We should be so lucky as to have the freedom of movement that your pappy had back in his day. Those days are gone forever, I think. The other thing is: his generation was much more willing to stand up for their rights, and not take chit from anybody. Not like the cowardly citizens of today.

One other mention: we should not have to worry about our kids being in the right place at the wrong time, or at the wrong place at the right time. This sort of thing happens in a Jungle environment, where predators proliferate, and where you take your chances when you venture outside the Den, not in civilized society.

U

Union_Jack_1972

It came from you, ergo it has to be -- without fail. http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57561139-504083/three-teens-arrested-for-alleged-kidnap-rape-of-pa-woman-on-christmas/

you just can't help yourself, can you...
So tell us what should be their punishment?

What would you like seen done with'em?

Should they be set free?

Should they be sent to prison for life and have the taxpayer take care of them?

Should they be hung, and I do not care if they white nor black because you should be hung for rapin' a woman, but what about your opinion?

Will you just ignore the questions and go into a rant about racism, and then blame the woman for bein' there and allowing herself to be rape?

So tell us great wise one what would you like to see be done, and no you are not allow to hang me in their place...

Council Member
No Jack the crime is pretty bad and the guys really deserve to have their jewels removed. But the problem many have is those on the right could put up crimes that are white on black, white on white or black on black but it seems these same people just keep looking till they find a crime they can show black on white and make a big deal about it.

We just understand their blatant racist liefs and understand their minds and how they think..