• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

If someone calls you a Nazi...

Status
Not open for further replies.

FakeName

Governor
Repeating what you just posted when it's already been thoroughly debunked doesn't help your case. Fact it, you've lost. You provided your source, I tackled it. You couldn't respond. That's a TKO.
But that is the thing. It hasn't been debunked at all. The facts are established. I realize you disagree which is fine but going in circles won't convince me when the facts speak for themselves.

We are done here.

Mick

The Right is always right
But that is the thing. It hasn't been debunked at all. The facts are established. I realize you disagree which is fine but going in circles won't convince me when the facts speak for themselves.

We are done here.
You're done because you got "caught" and lost. And again the facts do speak that's why you refused to deal with them. Targeting and shooting white cops in a racist rage is a terror attack and hate crime. Period. ADL ignored. Killing your infant child because you are schizophrenic is sick...but is not. ADL called it terrorism and a hate crime.

The ADL is a hate arm of the Dem party. Period.

These are the facts. Why do they bother you so much?

Last edited:

FakeName

Governor
@PhilFish You see the trolling and flaming? No legitimate point at all.
I have been sticking to my point without violating any rules.

You think I have no legitimate point (just like I think you don't) but that is only your opinion you are not the arbiter of whose points are legitimate, and even if you were correct about that, it wouldn't be a violation of the rules.

Mick

I have been sticking to my point without violating any rules.

You think I have no legitimate point (just like I think you don't) but that is only your opinion you are not the arbiter of whose points are legitimate, and even if you were correct about that, it wouldn't be a violation of the rules.
Facts have no arbiter. Opening fire and shooting white cops in a racist rage is terror and a hate crime. There is no arbiter to that. It's af fact. Period.

The ADL is left wing hate group.

FakeName

Governor
You're done because you got "caught" and lost. And again the facts do speak that's why you refused to deal with them. Targeting and shooting white cops in a racist rage is a terror attack. Period. ADL ignored. Killing your infant child because you are schizophrenic is sick...but is not. ADL called it terrorism.

There you go making it about me again, in violation of the rules, instead of limiting your responses to the subject at hand.

FakeName

Governor
Facts have no arbiter. Opening fire and shooting white cops in a racist rage is terror. There is no arbiter to that. Period.

The ADL is left wing hate group.
Fact: The Anti Defemation League is not a hate group, they exist to oppose hate groups.

Turning it on its head is about as Orwellian as it gets.

Mick

Fact: The Anti Defemation League is not a hate group, they exist to oppose hate groups.

Turning it 9n its head is about as Orwellian as it gets.
Once again, actions prove, not claims.

ADL is hate group, propaganda arm of the Dem party. I've given you clear specific examples. You have none.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
And the party (and its cult adherents) who was in complete control in stopping the bill is in no position to criticize its passage. Democrats cannot eagerly support its passage by helping it sail through the House and Senate and then watch their own President ink on the bottom line and then bitch. Once again you lost.
"complete control"? The repubs owned both the house and senate. Add to that the bill was implemented by the Bush administration...and the damage was done from 2003 to when the recession hit. Did Bush try to fix it? No, he made things worse.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
It doesn't matter whose bill it was. Republicans aren't the ones bitching. Dems eagerly passed it and then bitched. Still having difficulty with that simple concept? You think its wrong then blame your leaders. Do you have a purpose here other than to simply troll at this point?

@PhilFish You see the trolling and flaming? No legitimate point at all.
That's most everything here.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
LOL. Now you make yours about me. Hypocrisy going on here.....
Narsissism is a terrible thing to deal with in leftists.

Normal Person: (show liberal facts)

ManBun Liberal "Well that's not what I believe"

Normal person: "Well those are the facts- what you believe is incorrect"

ManBun Liberal "Well, I still believe it"

LOL

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Democrats passed the bill. Yet you complain? That's like speeding and then blaming the cop for it. But not taking accountability for your crime waves is what Dems excel at......
Repubs would have passed it with no dem votes.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You're done because you got "caught" and lost. And again the facts do speak that's why you refused to deal with them. Targeting and shooting white cops in a racist rage is a terror attack and hate crime. Period. ADL ignored. Killing your infant child because you are schizophrenic is sick...but is not. ADL called it terrorism and a hate crime.

You still don't know the difference between opinion and fact.

Emily

NSDAP Kanzler
Can you offer any examples of Democrats enacting legislation that limits competition?

Are you starting to see the difference between R & D?
Puleez! In addition to a fine example @Mick presented while i was engaged in a real life, of (D) rhetoric vs reality, let's note that the Sherman Antitrust Act, et al haven't been enforced against corporate political donors in ages, regardless of which party controlled congress or the executive.
The difference between (R) & (D) is political tactics. They're both paid corporatist stooges and puppets of globalist interests. When you retire from your gig for the DNC, research some stuff.

FakeName

Governor
Puleez! In addition to a fine example @Mick presented while i was engaged in a real life, of (D) rhetoric vs reality, let's note that the Sherman Antitrust Act, et al haven't been enforced against corporate political donors in ages, regardless of which party controlled congress or the executive.
The difference between (R) & (D) is political tactics. They're both paid corporatist stooges and puppets of globalist interests. When you retire from your gig for the DNC, research some stuff.
You SAY nazis are not right wing yet in reality you and the right wingers are always on the same side.

Destroys your point.

Status
Not open for further replies.