• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Is the USA about to implode?

Bugsy McGurk

President
A great question to ask during this Independence Day weekend.

Trump and his cult, including his white supremacist base, were already wigging out because Trump’s attempted coup failed. Things weren’t going well for them politically, so they have relentlessly attacked our democracy.

But along comes the SCOTUS, illegally stacked by the GOP. The wingers couldn’t achieve their goals politically, so the SCOTUS wingers did it for them, taking a meat ax to things like voting rights, privacy rights, efforts to avoid global warming catastrophe, etc. Forget about what the majority want, say the SCOTUS 6 - the minority rules, with decisions now to be made by six right wing wackjobs. This, of course, enrages the majority of Americans who deplore such rulings and do not want to live under the thumb of the crazed right wing minority.

So here we are. The nation was already incredibly polarized, and the illegally stacked SCOTUS has made things MUCH, much worse.

The nation is near a boiling point, as the Director of Homeland Security has testified…

I wish there was some way out of this atrocious mess created by the right wing, but there isn’t. They want the mess. They want the conflict. They would be happy with a civil war. So they are not about to cede any of the rights they have suppressed. Indeed, they support taking some more. They hate majority, democratic rule, because they know they are a distinct minority.

In other words, the nation seems screwed. Hold on.

God of War

Governor

Trump and his cult, including his white supremacist base, were already wigging out because Trump’s attempted coup failed. Things weren’t going well for them politically, so they have relentlessly attacked our democracy.

But along comes the SCOTUS, illegally stacked by the GOP. The wingers couldn’t achieve their goals politically, so the SCOTUS wingers did it for them, taking a meat ax to things like voting rights, privacy rights, efforts to avoid global warming catastrophe, etc. Forget about what the majority want, say the SCOTUS 6 - the minority rules, with decisions now to be made by six right wing wackjobs. This, of course, enrages the majority of Americans who deplore such rulings and do not want to live under the thumb of the crazed right wing minority.

So here we are. The nation was already incredibly polarized, and the illegally stacked SCOTUS has made things MUCH, much worse.

The nation is near a boiling point, as the Director of Homeland Security has testified…

I wish there was some way out of this atrocious mess created by the right wing, but there isn’t. They want the mess. They want the conflict. They would be happy with a civil war. So they are not about to cede any of the rights they have suppressed. Indeed, they support taking some more. They hate majority, democratic rule, because they know they are a distinct minority.

The U.S. is about to implode because Brandon doesn't have a comprehensive energy plan (nor famine plan) in the wake of the Ukraine war and our alliance putting sanctions on Russia. The incompetence of those ruling from DC is stunning (Got Milk? i.e. formula milk) ha ha

We need people who don't rule but rather govern back in power ASAP.

Bugsy McGurk

President
The U.S. is about to implode because Brandon doesn't have a comprehensive energy plan (nor famine plan) in the wake of the Ukraine war and our alliance putting sanctions on Russia. The incompetence of those ruling from DC is stunning (Got Milk? i.e. formula milk) ha ha

Your rant about your imaginary boogeyman, “Brandon,” has nothing to do with the thread topic.

Jen

Senator

Yes. The country is about to implode. But you have your "facts" all wrong.

During the Trump years we had low gasoline prices, plenty of food on store shelves, low unemployment - especially among black Americans, and crime was low.

Then, due to the contrived Covid outbreak and some fraud - the Biden Regime took control. Gasoline prices are through the roof. Store shelves are empty. Unemployment is high as exacerbated by Covid quarantine levied by Biden. And crime is high on an unprecedented level.

Trump supporters are not apt to riot or do violence unless taken to a huge boiling point. I don't expect Trump supporters to EVER resort to violence. We just don't do that. But something will have to change. Nobody wants what the Biden Regime has brought us.
Things cannot and should not go on like this.

write on

Senator

You already know my answer. I saw it coming and said many times that...

"We're screwed"

But I do hope that those that have so much faith in the fascist- and grifting Trump- will finally see what's written on the wall.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member

During the Trump years we had low gasoline prices, plenty of food on store shelves, low unemployment - especially among black Americans, and crime was low.

Then, due to the contrived Covid outbreak and some fraud - the Biden Regime took control. Gasoline prices are through the roof. Store shelves are empty. Unemployment is high as exacerbated by Covid quarantine levied by Biden. And crime is high on an unprecedented level.

Trump supporters are not apt to riot or do violence unless taken to a huge boiling point. I don't expect Trump supporters to EVER resort to violence. We just don't do that. But something will have to change. Nobody wants what the Biden Regime has brought us.
So all the food/ product shortages of the pandemic ( still happening) have so quickly been forgotten........ amazing isn't it. If it was all sunshine and roses then why did the greatest loser and his congress/ senate all lose the majority, Presidency - in a landslide no less ! Were you a toilet paper hoarder?

Why didn't your beloved savior fix this problem?
Global Report on Food Crises - 2019 (fsinplatform.org)

Oh and sleepy joe was in charge when the pandemic raged out of control - he liked his numbers and told us to get bleach and uv up the azz treatments didn't he - amiright?
COVID-19 Is Causing Food Shortages. Here’s How to Manage (healthline.com)

You people are amazing how you can put blame on dems for the greatest losers catastrophic failures.
hey - it wasn't that great because if it was you would have the senate, house and presidency - amiright?

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member

Have you missed the jan 6 insurrection, the racists groups threatening school boards, election officials - ohh are they not greatest losers supporters. I do agree to a point, the largest majority of them are make believe rambo's wearing walmart camo and parading around with their 4xl 350lb bodies like they could actually do something besdie stuff their piehole. Hell a cop told me just toss a dozen donuts out there in front of them and they would leave their bunkers in a heart beat. Then there are the 70 something keyboard bas azzes to contend with - hahahahahahahahahahahahaha what a joke !

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
So crime was low, really ? can you show that please that mass shooting were down, gun deaths down - do you think the country being on lockdown had anything to do with that and btw - who again JUST had to sign the govt tit stimulus check to pay people to stay at home and get fatter watching their new big screen tv ?

I think the majority of right wing posters don't believe a bit of what they write and embrace the high gas prices - after all the one head right winger said he was making money off the stock - amiright? Hey gas prices have come down almost .60 in my area, when they get under 3.49 it will be a NON ISSUE ! NOW BRANDON START DIGGING GOVT OIL WELLS - FVCK BP and the free economy the right wingers embrace and praise!

Hey now how many times has a dem president - following a failed republican 4 years had to clean the mess up - history is a beotch isn't it!

more tax cuts for the rich, trickle down my dickle economics baby!

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member

We're not about to implode. Republicans and conservatives want that though. Their "patriotism" is really twisted.

Bugsy McGurk

President
So crime was low, really ? can you show that please that mass shooting were down, gun deaths down - do you think the country being on lockdown had anything to do with that and btw - who again JUST had to sign the govt tit stimulus check to pay people to stay at home and get fatter watching their new big screen tv ?

I think the majority of right wing posters don't believe a bit of what they write and embrace the high gas prices - after all the one head right winger said he was making money off the stock - amiright? Hey gas prices have come down almost .60 in my area, when they get under 3.49 it will be a NON ISSUE ! NOW BRANDON START DIGGING GOVT OIL WELLS - FVCK BP and the free economy the right wingers embrace and praise!

Hey now how many times has a dem president - following a failed republican 4 years had to clean the mess up - history is a beotch isn't it!

more tax cuts for the rich, trickle down my dickle economics baby!
The Trump era was marked by chaos in the streets, but Trumplandians claim all was tranquil.

Bugsy McGurk

President
We're not about to implode. Republicans and conservatives want that though. Their "patriotism" is really twisted.
I don’t know how we get out of the conundrum. The purloined minority rule is pervasive and getting worse with each activist SCOTUS decision. Unless the majority just decides to accept that situation, and unless the right wing supremacists suddenly decide to be peaceful and respect democracy, an implosion seems inevitable.

Bugsy McGurk

President
You asked if the country is about to implode. The answer is yes and that's the answer that God of War gave you. The question was broad and the reasons are so many that they all have to do with your thread topic.
Hello? There is no imaginary boogeyman named “Brandon,” and that post has nothing to do with the topic in any event. I told you what the causes are. You wingers didn’t even mention those true causes. You hate reality.

RickWA

Snagglesooth

These leftist morons control the presidency, the House of Representatives, AND the Senate.

…and have for YEARS now.

…and all these radical extremist cockeyed ne’er’do’well shut-ins can do is moan about the “other” party. They’re mere helpless passengers despite having Executive and Legislative control.

As I always say. These nutcases are permanent adolescents - but very unstable, psychotic ones.

EatTheRich

President

There were food shortages under Trump. Crime went way up. Unemployment was 6.4% when Trump left office and is 3.6% now. Black unemployment was 9.2% when Trump left office and is 6.2% now. Trump supporters perpetrated hundreds of acts of political violence including the January 2021 coup attempt.