• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Is the USA about to implode?

write on

Senator
These leftist morons control the presidency, the House of Representatives, AND the Senate.

…and have for YEARS now.

…and all these radical extremist cockeyed ne’er’do’well shut-ins can do is moan about the “other” party. They’re mere helpless passengers despite having Executive and Legislative control.

As I always say. These nutcases are permanent adolescents - but very unstable, psychotic ones.
With anyone else, I's say that it's really sad to see that you are so unaware of how the government works.

But I won't because I know a shill when I see one.

write on

Senator

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Indeed. Twisted:
https://www.denverpost.com/2022/06/28/colorado-abortion-rights-vandalism-longmont-pregnancy-center-life-choices/

Stupid Republicans and conservatives. Now of we could get these rightwingers to stop torching cities, federal buildings, police precincts as well…etc.
You know damn well what I am talking about dude. Been seeing and hearing that shit since 9/11. If you don't think like us or act like us, you're not real patriots. Not accusing you or all conservatives of that. Damn sure accusing all Republican faux conservatives of that.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Yours and others shtick is getting old, fast.

I'm still waiting to see entire cities burn to the ground among mob violence.
It’s “old” and a “schtick” when lefty shut-in doesn’t like observations of his own filth.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
You know damn well what I am talking about dude. Been seeing and hearing that shit since 9/11. If you don't think like us or act like us, you're not real patriots. Not accusing you or all conservatives of that. Damn sure accusing all Republican faux conservatives of that.
Hi, ever seen a Bugsy post? Constant, specific “Patriot” and “Traitor” call outs. Right?

Just injecting a bit of that “beam in our own eye” stuff. We’ve got violent nutcase loons aplenty…right and left.

write on

Senator
It’s “old” and a “schtick” when lefty shut-in doesn’t like observations of his own filth.
And as always, the right winger has to put the focus on grammar instead of debating the gist of what was said.

You sound like a shut in to me. Try and get out sometime, will ya?

:)

RickWA

Snagglesooth
And as always, the right winger has to put the focus on grammar instead of debating the gist of what was said.

You sound like a shut in to me. Try and get out sometime, will ya?

:)
There was no grammar correction there. Looks like you’re into the weed yet again.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
And here we go....round and round yet again.

What's the topic?
So no retraction on your falsehood that “grammar”’was taken to task? Pretty sh*tty…as usual. You shut-ins are quite practiced at being dishonest.

Bugsy McGurk

President
These leftist morons control the presidency, the House of Representatives, AND the Senate.

…and have for YEARS now.

…and all these radical extremist cockeyed ne’er’do’well shut-ins can do is moan about the “other” party. They’re mere helpless passengers despite having Executive and Legislative control.

As I always say. These nutcases are permanent adolescents - but very unstable, psychotic ones.
This GOP cultist is even willing to pretend that the GOP doesn’t paralyze the Senate with the filibuster. So atrociously dishonest.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Hi, ever seen a Bugsy post? Constant, specific “Patriot” and “Traitor” call outs. Right?

Just injecting a bit of that “beam in our own eye” stuff. We’ve got violent nutcase loons aplenty…right and left.
This one blames his posting idiocy on me. He seems to be ashamed of his own posts. As well he should be.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
This GOP cultist is even willing to pretend that the GOP doesn’t paralyze the Senate with the filibuster. So atrociously dishonest.
See? These bong-hitting invalids can’t own anything…even when they own nearly everything. Senate, House, Presidency, Media, Universities, Hollywood, ALL the permanent bureaucratic agencies.

Nope. Stabby little lefty twirls zer/zim’s parasol and ponder his next male-member-meal.

Bugsy McGurk

President
See? These bong-hitting invalids can’t own anything…even when they own nearly everything. Senate, House, Presidency, Media, Universities, Hollywood, ALL the permanent bureaucratic agencies.

Nope. Stabby little lefty twirls zer/zim’s parasol and ponder his next male-member-meal.
This one reveals he has no shame whatsoever, again pretending that the Dems “control” the Senate despite the GOP’s paralysis of the institution through constant use of the filibuster. Tops it off with more “gay talk.”

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
There were food shortages under Trump. Crime went way up. Unemployment was 6.4% when Trump left office and is 3.6% now. Black unemployment was 9.2% when Trump left office and is 6.2% now. Trump supporters perpetrated hundreds of acts of political violence including the January 2021 coup attempt.
No we are all wrong - it was an illusion and FAKE NEWS - The greatest loser was THE GREATEST PRESIDENT EVER ! Just ask the cultists !

The stock market fell how much again...........how many hundreds of thousands of businesses' closed ? And again just who had to sign the govt tit checks ?

Welcome to wonderful land of OZ !

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member

wow, you seem very fixated on gay men, are you coming out soon?

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
This one reveals he has no shame whatsoever, again pretending that the Dems “control” the Senate despite the GOP’s paralysis of the institution through constant use of the filibuster. Tops it off with more “gay talk.”
serious obsession with gay men......hmmmmmmmmmm..you know what they say about people who obsess about gay men - you know there are " straight" men who call themselves a "Bear" to justify their gay bedroom preferences?