• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

It's us against them. Do or die.

God of War

Governor
There are people who will watch this and beg to sign up and others that will need to gird their loins. Pick your side.

then

1659270438490.png

God of War

Governor
You really shouldn't run scared or the beast will run you down from behind, swipe your legs out from under you, and as you tumble ass over tea kettle begin to eat you alive. The beast will start either with your throat (wallet) or your soft under belly (your faith in God as told by the 1st amendment and kept by the 2nd). You'll be mostly alive as the globalist-communist Democrat beast consumes you.

Look at California and you can see what kind of carcass being eaten alive leaves behind. Run for the hills with your pregnant wives you racist, exploiter 49'ers.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You really shouldn't run scared or the beast will run you down from behind, swipe your legs out from under you, and as you tumble ass over tea kettle begin to eat you alive. The beast will start either with your throat (wallet) or your soft under belly (your faith in God as told by the 1st amendment and kept by the 2nd). You'll be mostly alive as the globalist-communist Democrat beast consumes you.

Look at California and you can see what kind of carcass being eaten alive leaves behind. Run for the hills with your pregnant wives you racist, exploiter 49'ers.
And you call yourself a patriot? You are clearly anti-American and as much incapable of understanding the value of American Unity and the rights we enjoy as is your orange man leader. Fascism at it's finest. "US vs Them"...and unable to see that freedom of speech is important as you condemn others who disagree with you.

God of War

Governor
And you call yourself a patriot? You are clearly anti-American and as much incapable of understanding the value of American Unity and the rights we enjoy as is your orange man leader. Fascism at it's finest. "US vs Them"...and unable to see that freedom of speech is important as you condemn others who disagree with you.
Now you bitch about unity!?! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.... you've burned that bridge long ago and now you're just pouring a big bucket of hypocrisy water all over it. ha ha

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Now you bitch about unity!?! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.... you've burned that bridge long ago and now you're just pouring a big bucket of hypocrisy water all over it. ha ha
You are calling for a civil war. You tell lies about the DC rioters being persecuted. You lie about non-existent election fraud, blaming democrats for stealing an election with a complete absence of evidence.

I invite you to provide evidence, but encourage you to pay attention to the facts provided to show your evidence false. I do not support calls for violence. You do.

God of War

Governor
You are calling for a civil war. You tell lies about the DC rioters being persecuted. You lie about non-existent election fraud, blaming democrats for stealing an election with a complete absence of evidence.

I invite you to provide evidence, but encourage you to pay attention to the facts provided to show your evidence false. I do not support calls for violence. You do.
Why are you scared of what you've been doing to others - violence?

Illegals streaming into America - violence.
De-funding the police - violence.
Paying bail for Antifa rioters - violence.
Bail "reform" - violence.
Persecuting self-defense - violence.
De-platforming the opposition - violence.
Labeling people terrorists (i.e. parents) - violence.
Pushing CRT on children - violence.
Pushing LGBTQ+ on children - violence.
Mandating experimental clot shots - violence.
Architecting the Ukraine war - violence.
Leftist policies promoting homelessness - violence.
Leftist policies promoting drug addiction - violence.

This list goes on and on with demonic dem violence.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Why are you scared of what you've been doing to others - violence?

Illegals streaming into America - violence.
De-funding the police - violence.
Paying bail for Antifa rioters - violence.
Bail "reform" - violence.
Persecuting self-defense - violence.
De-platforming the opposition - violence.
Labeling people terrorists (i.e. parents) - violence.
Pushing CRT on children - violence.
Pushing LGBTQ+ on children - violence.
Mandating experimental clot shots - violence.
Architecting the Ukraine war - violence.
Leftist policies promoting homelessness - violence.
Leftist policies promoting drug addiction - violence.

This list goes on and on with demonic dem violence.
1. Illegal immigration has been going on for decades with both democrats and republican administrations. Reagan came up with amnesty.
2. Defunding cops has been more smoke and little fire. New York supposedly defunded cops, but actually didn't. They moved cops to a different department.
3. Paying bail for antifa rioters. Judges set bail. Most of those arrested were for curfew. Not violence.
4. Persecuting self defense? Link to that.
5. De-platform opposition...or was it de-platform those advocating violence through lies?
6. Terrorists are those who threaten the lives of those who work on elections or school boards. For some reason you think those threats are ok.
7. CRT? That is taught in law school. You guys lie that teaching the facts of American History is CRT. It isn't. You claim teachers are telling white kids should feel guilty and black kids superior. That is simply bullshit.
8. Pushing LGBTQ on kids....yet another lie. More like supporting kids who may be gay....can't have that, right?
9. Covid vaccines are not experimental any more than flu shot or polio vaccines are.
10. Architecting Putin's invasion of Ukraine? bullshit.
11. What policies encourage homelessness?
12. What policies promote drug addiction?

The lies go on and on, but I will happily point out to you where the facts actually are.

God of War

Governor
1. Illegal immigration has been going on for decades with both democrats and republican administrations. Reagan came up with amnesty.
2. Defunding cops has been more smoke and little fire. New York supposedly defunded cops, but actually didn't. They moved cops to a different department.
3. Paying bail for antifa rioters. Judges set bail. Most of those arrested were for curfew. Not violence.
4. Persecuting self defense? Link to that.
5. De-platform opposition...or was it de-platform those advocating violence through lies?
6. Terrorists are those who threaten the lives of those who work on elections or school boards. For some reason you think those threats are ok.
7. CRT? That is taught in law school. You guys lie that teaching the facts of American History is CRT. It isn't. You claim teachers are telling white kids should feel guilty and black kids superior. That is simply bullshit.
8. Pushing LGBTQ on kids....yet another lie. More like supporting kids who may be gay....can't have that, right?
9. Covid vaccines are not experimental any more than flu shot or polio vaccines are.
10. Architecting Putin's invasion of Ukraine? bullshit.
11. What policies encourage homelessness?
12. What policies promote drug addiction?

The lies go on and on, but I will happily point out to you where the facts actually are.
You've done nothing but violence to us.

God of War

Governor
I aint taking shit from you. Your answer to the video compilation of Democrat leaders calling for violence says it all. You are what it means to be a hypocrite.

God of War

Governor
You know to kill us all, you're gonna have to come out of your bunker, under your Mom's basement, right?
I'm wondering what will happen when direct sunlight hits you.
Ha ha.
Have you seen the video of all those Democrat leaders calling for violence? And now I used the same rhetoric and you've got an opinion. ha ha

Come into my basement. I got something to show you.

God of War

Governor
You know what makes you a bitcher? You have no broadband. Otherwise you'd have watched the videos and had something on point to say. You do that time and again. How come? No broadband I bet. How's your dial up these days? ha ha

God of War

Governor
You lied...saying I wouldn't be surprised is calling for violence.
A comedienne holding a head does not make her a leader of anything
A collective voice of Democrats scares you doesn't it? That wasn't even comprehensive. You Democrats are NOT clean. Your political violence in this millenia was first.