• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

It's us against them. Do or die.

Why are you scared of what you've been doing to others - violence?

Illegals streaming into America - violence.
De-funding the police - violence.
Paying bail for Antifa rioters - violence.
Bail "reform" - violence.
Persecuting self-defense - violence.
De-platforming the opposition - violence.
Labeling people terrorists (i.e. parents) - violence.
Pushing CRT on children - violence.
Pushing LGBTQ+ on children - violence.
Mandating experimental clot shots - violence.
Architecting the Ukraine war - violence.
Leftist policies promoting homelessness - violence.
Leftist policies promoting drug addiction - violence.

This list goes on and on with demonic dem violence.
The list ranges from untrue to not actually violent at all.

God of War

Governor
And yet you cannot offer any answer to those rebuttals. We still get the exact same crap from you, posing as evidence of fraud.

The video from Atlanta shows people shutting down for the night, putting ballot carriers under the table and a half hour later, as they were told to finish counting all ballots, they were pulled out and counted. No evidence of fraud.

You claim corrupt judges dismissed Trump's legal challenges. I've posted the written response from more than one case. The judge dismissed the case because he says there was no credible evidence presented.

You argue John Lott's statistical analysis proves something. It doesn't. He basically claims that he could predict the outcome of Allegheny county by looking at the results of some adjacent county... Which makes zero sense.

Then there is Lindell and his bizarre claim that his experts had hacked the internet and siphoned off transactions between China and election systems and he could interpret those as a method to flip votes. I know too much about computers to spend a lot of time on that. I will tell you that the only way that could have been done is to have direct access to either the system in China or the election system receiving the packets...

D'Souza proved nothing at all.
Sweat it.

God of War

Governor
Even better....you think Sweat it is a well considered and deep answer. It doesn't take intellect to ignore a comment you don't like.
Your intellect doesn't let you do anything but sweat the fact that 10's of millions of Americans. The better half of Americans (in quality of people) see the theft of the election. Now go find some flakey people to showcase but deep down inside you know its the better Americans.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Your intellect doesn't let you do anything but sweat the fact that 10's of millions of Americans. The better half of Americans (in quality of people) see the theft of the election. Now go find some flakey people to showcase but deep down inside you know its the better Americans.
There are about 1/3rd of voters who think the election was stolen...2/3rds do not.
I keep asking for your evidence and you have none. That doesn't make you better. It makes you gullible.

Now go find more lemming like republicans to hang out with...and discuss the hack of dominion systems using chinese thermostats or the raid on dominion systems in germany...or maybe the Italians who hacked the election using satellite systems.

God of War

Governor
There are about 1/3rd of voters who think the election was stolen...2/3rds do not.
I keep asking for your evidence and you have none. That doesn't make you better. It makes you gullible.
The infallible arbiter of truth speaking? ha ha

Now go find more lemming like republicans to hang out with...and discuss the hack of dominion systems using chinese thermostats or the raid on dominion systems in germany...or maybe the Italians who hacked the election using satellite systems.
No way that fool walking cadaver Brandon and his Affirmative Action catwoman sidekick won that election. Not by losing Hispanic districts along the Mexican border, losing bell weather counties, and holding rallies with such anemic attendance that his posse outnumbered his crowd. No way he won by 11 million in the popular vote. Maybe 3, 4, 5 million would have been believable not 11. Nevermind trying to gaslight us with you bullshit narrative.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The infallible arbiter of truth speaking? ha ha

No way that fool walking cadaver Brandon and his Affirmative Action catwoman sidekick won that election. Not by losing Hispanic districts along the Mexican border, losing bell weather counties, and holding rallies with such anemic attendance that his posse outnumbered his crowd. No way he won by 11 million in the popular vote. Maybe 3, 4, 5 million would have been believable not 11. Nevermind trying to gaslight us with you bullshit narrative.
That is the sum total of your proof of a stolen election?

Biden actually got 81 million votes to Trump's 74 million...

God of War

Governor
That is the sum total of your proof of a stolen election?

Biden actually got 81 million votes to Trump's 74 million...
No, told you before the other stuff too. The left is a bunch of thieving bastards. If isn't elections it is the economic security of the nation's children. ha ha

Hey, did you ever reconcile Mr. Pelosi's Nvidia purchases and the dates involved? Funny, he was buying them on options (i.e. timing issue) and Nancy held back on the Chips Act until it was just timed right. ha ha

Noticed not a peep out of you.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
No, told you before the other stuff too. The left is a bunch of thieving bastards. If isn't elections it is the economic security of the nation's children. ha ha

Hey, did you ever reconcile Mr. Pelosi's Nvidia purchases and the dates involved? Funny, he was buying them on options (i.e. timing issue) and Nancy held back on the Chips Act until it was just timed right. ha ha

Noticed not a peep out of you.
Clearly they bought the shares and sold them weeks later.

Pelosi held up the Chips act? Prove it.

Meanwhile you've provided no credible links to anything related to the election that I haven't destroyed in reply.

God of War

Governor
Clearly they bought the shares and sold them weeks later.

Pelosi held up the Chips act? Prove it.

Meanwhile you've provided no credible links to anything related to the election that I haven't destroyed in reply.
You couldn't destroy anything but a soy cookie.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You couldn't destroy anything but a soy cookie.
Well...if you think of your arguments of a stolen election to have all the substance of a soy cookie...ok.

Each and every one of the arguments you've posted has been proven false. Deal with it.
Got anything else?