• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Let's not play stupid

RickWA

Snagglesooth
I don't hate you, Rick. I just think that your hatred has taken control of you.

WWJD
I laughed at the fact that the poster (who went by “gadfly” and “Bioman”) hated me. It’s only an internet political commentary forum. Not a big deal. Honestly, I got a kick out of that guy. I hadn’t thought about him for a long time. Your post simply reminded me of him because you mentioned “gadfly”. No biggie. Did you know him? He was a poster on a few Slate forums back in the day. He said he was from Washington (my original home state).

write on

Senator
I laughed at the fact that the poster (who went by “gadfly” and “Bioman”) hated me. It’s only an internet political commentary forum. Not a big deal. Honestly, I got a kick out of that guy. I hadn’t thought about him for a long time. Your post simply reminded me of him because you mentioned “gadfly”. No biggie. Did you know him? He was a poster on a few Slate forums back in the day. He said he was from Washington (my original home state).
No, I don't recall him. Is he here posting using a different nick?

I'm always on the lookout for a winger trying to re-write history.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
No, I don't recall him. Is he here posting using a different nick?

I'm always on the lookout for a winger trying to re-write history.
No, I don’t think he’s here. I haven’t seen anything from him in quite a few years. Have a good night.

write on

Senator
Where does morality come from?

btw,

If Adam was created from the earth and Eve from his rib, then why do we see belly buttons on both of them in every picture that depicts them?