• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Limp Wristed Tuck Tuck Tucker Carlson Breaks It To His MAGA Audience That Greatest Conman Trump Will ‘Obviously’ Be Indicted After Raid

hahahahahaha

so Tuck Tuck is trying to soften the blow to right wingers ! YESSIR !

So to the last few diehards left on here, just admit it and side with Tuck Tuck - THE GREATEST LOSER will be sporting some new orange jumpsuits ! Let's go Brandon - take to the streets !

Tucker Carlson Breaks It To His MAGA Audience That Trump Will ‘Obviously’ Be Indicted After Raid (msn.com)
What is meant by limp wristed? Are you saying he's gay. So what. I thought you leftists were the tolerant group here. LOL

God of War

Governor
hahahahahaha

So to the last few diehards left on here, just admit it and side with Tuck Tuck - THE GREATEST LOSER will be sporting some new orange jumpsuits ! Let's go Brandon - take to the streets !

Tucker Carlson Breaks It To His MAGA Audience That Trump Will ‘Obviously’ Be Indicted After Raid (msn.com)
This whole post of yours is the most limp wristed in PJ history that I know of. Plus there is the fact that you posted it, Limpy.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
so, after all this mindless carping, none of you cultists mention what TUCK TUCK said, that your beloved savior will be charged? thanks for all the support !

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
If he’s guilty of something, prosecute him. Great.

…ready to stop posting like a teenaged girl yet?
well with 6 legal cases looming, yeah he will get charged, Mutiple time most likely. Then will you cultists take to the streets, where is all this civil war action you guys typed of while shoving hot pockets down your pie hole - I was sooooooo looking forward to Ohio 2.0, 3.0 etc etc

RickWA

Snagglesooth
so, after all this mindless carping, none of you cultists mention what TUCK TUCK said, that your beloved savior will be charged? thanks for all the support !
Who cares. As I wrote, if he’s guilty, prosecute him.

Now then, don… which of the New Kids on the Block did you think was dreamiest? How about the Backstreet Boys? N’Sync? Where do you come down on the whole Harry Stiles versus Zane thing?

:-/

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
hahahahahaha

Wow...Your title is hate speech...But what do you expect from the "Party of slavery.".

Nobody needs your hate.