• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Nina & Julie

Mick

The Right is always right
@NinaS and @JuliefromOhio I don't know of you netflix or if you've already seen this but check out the documentary series called The Family. Shocking, truly shocking.
Let me guess. Bubba Smollett really was noosed, the FBI Director is conspiring against criminal left wingers, and Trump really did stop Covid testing, too.

Edited

Last edited by a moderator:

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
@NinaS and @JuliefromOhio I don't know of you netflix or if you've already seen this but check out the documentary series called The Family. Shocking, truly shocking.
Yes, we are very fond of Netflix. I haven't seen that one yet but plan to watch it tonight. Have you watched the 'Dirty Money" episodes regarding Donald Trump and lately Jared Kushner> They also have documentary of Roger Stone (I think it's (Get Roger Stone) The one of Donald ruining lives in Scotland with his failing Golf course is very telling as well. Get Trumped or something like that. What a disgusting creep THEY put into the WH.

Thanks for the info. I'm sure it is as shocking as you said. :).

BobbyT

Governor
Yes, we are very fond of Netflix. I haven't seen that one yet but plan to watch it tonight. Have you watched the 'Dirty Money" episodes regarding Donald Trump and lately Jared Kushner> They also have documentary of Roger Stone (I think it's (Get Roger Stone) The one of Donald ruining lives in Scotland with his failing Golf course is very telling as well. Get Trumped or something like that. What a disgusting creep THEY put into the WH.

Thanks for the info. I'm sure it is as shocking as you said. :).
Let me know what you think after you see it. I saw the Roger Stone one, ugh what a little weasel, and I've seen the Scotland one - Donald didn't make himself any friends with his neighbors over there, for sure! I haven't seen Dirty Money, I'll check it out. I suspect it will validate my already extremely low opinion of kreepy kushner.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Let me know what you think after you see it. I saw the Roger Stone one, ugh what a little weasel, and I've seen the Scotland one - Donald didn't make himself any friends with his neighbors over there, for sure! I haven't seen Dirty Money, I'll check it out. I suspect it will validate my already extremely low opinion of kreepy kushner.
Jared Kushner is much creepier than I thought. A good fit for the Trump family.

It's a movie for low I.Q. tinfoil hat crackpots. So the target audience is liberals.
It's a variant of the "Jewish conspiracy" hate stuff that's gone around for years, except in this version it's satanic Christians instead of satanic Jews perpetrating the global conspiracy. Catnip for bigoted leftists.

BobbyT

Governor
Jared Kushner is much creepier than I thought. A good fit for the Trump family.
Yup. With jared, like father like son (and hopefully little jared ends up where his daddy did, that's where he belongs). No wonder little ivana got daddy's approval to marry him.